Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mz-Descamento86

LMFAOO!!

when i read the thread topic i thought this thread was going to be about the pregnant man that was on oprah. i thought his/her real name was janice and you were calling him janice man

hahahahahaha oh wowsers

Guest hersh3yz

people like you make me sick :lol: and it is sad if these girls are your definition of an "idol" :lol: what did these girls do that change the lives of many people ??? nothing !!

now people like Einstein are true "idol"

or Martin Luther King Jr.

or Gandhi of India :lol:

so honey it is not I who made a fool of myself but it is you who made a fool of yourself ....

damn kids these days :lol:

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO MY POST I DO NOT WANT TO RUIN THIS THREAD ANY FURTHER :)

um excuse me.. you don't have to change the world to be an idol. idols are people others look up to.. girls look up to AB and JM because they're pretty and they inspire us to groom ourselves, improve our image, lose weight, or even igive us new insights on the latest fashion, hairstyles, etc.

and u don't want us to reply because you're aware you're making ignorant comments that people are bound to reply to.. -_-;; OK.. now LEAVE. the end.

Guest raindrops

How about we just don't reply to the protagonists of society? :)

Anyways, to add to the collection :

Playboy x Janice

scan0005ee5.jpg

scan0004.jpg

Angelababy x Janice

ODF magazine scans from East Touch issue #668

b136492859xi4.jpg

383267ad7.jpg

383268xc8.jpg

383269ib7.jpg

Janice - Milk #354

scan0001oe6.jpg

oh yeah ' t., i think we'll be seeing a lot of janice/abb transferred reposts from the chinese net idol thread here for a while. hahaha but i guess its a good thing so we can share about janice/abb to the people who didn't visit the chinese net idol thread much ^___^

---rainie*

Guest raindrops

Janice Man @ Mother's day function

img6752do1.jpg

img6755qx6.jpg

img6775qj1.jpg

img6815ul5.jpg

img6801jj2.jpg

img5351awx3.jpg

img5418ano1.jpg

img5356aee2.jpg

img5359awr8.jpg

img5365aog6.jpg

img5376amk7.jpg

img5449aqo3.jpg

her the chocolate on her dress is 100% real chocolate! hahahaha!

and i think i need someone to balance out the ratio of janice:abb photos =\

--rainie*

Guest gingersnaps343

does anyone have the pic of Janice where she's doing the peace sign and AngelaBaby is wearing a Chloe shirt? it's on their profile pic..If anyone has it can they share it please??

Guest lovelyvietgirl

people like you make me sick :lol: and it is sad if these girls are your definition of an "idol" :lol: what did these girls do that change the lives of many people ??? nothing !!

now people like Einstein are true "idol"

or Martin Luther King Jr.

or Gandhi of India :lol:

so honey it is not I who made a fool of myself but it is you who made a fool of yourself ....

damn kids these days :lol:

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO MY POST I DO NOT WANT TO RUIN THIS THREAD ANY FURTHER :)

If you think these girls are ugly, than it either u are jealous, or you have something against chinese celebrities and don't want to admit that there are acutally pretty chinese celebrities, or you have really bad taste. I see some of the pictures you post before, and they are no where as good looking as these girls,( even if these two girls have so much makeup or their before look) And oh yeah, angela baby had braces for her underbite and her bangs where unattractive back then, Janice look pretty much the same as before.

Guest hotmonkey

If you think these girls are ugly, than it either u are jealous, or you have something against chinese celebrities and don't want to admit that there are acutally pretty chinese celebrities, or you have really bad taste. I see some of the pictures you post before, and they are no where as good looking as these girls,( even if these two girls have so much makeup or their before look) And oh yeah, angela baby had braces for her underbite and her bangs where unattractive back then, Janice look pretty much the same as before.

lol i was going to stop replying to people in this thread but when someone talk trash about MY TASTE then it is a no-no :lol:

when did i say they are ugly??? please go and find the post where i said they are ugly :rolleyes:

also .... what girls did I post that you think are not as attractive as these girls???? i want to know :lol: i don't even remember posting that many pictures of girls :lol:

all i know is that ALL the girls that I posted which is not a lot .... are WAY more gorgeous than these girls :lol:

and girl please you are living in a fairy land if you believe braces changes the face that much :P

I still can't believe people can't face the truth .... god people where do you people come from .... BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER

Peace out ... :w00t:

Guest alainachen_604

HAHA FRIGGEN BS MAN -_-

when did i say they are ugly??? please go and find the post where i said they are ugly :rolleyes:

OMFG go get a life please.

&& HERE'S THE TIME YOU SAID THEY WERE NOT PRETTY: MEANING UGLY :tongue2: :rolleyes:

why another thread about them??? isn't it enough that their pictures are posted in the Chinese net idol thread???

well anyway ... IMO these girls are not pretty AT ALL they look average like typical asian with enhancements

OWNED.

{the bolded words..} now please go away [!] <_<

Guest ' t.

GAHHH ANY FURTHER ARGUMENT SHOULD END NOW.

It's freakishly pointless... everyone has their own opinion and any further comments is really uncall for.

GOOD DAY (:

--------------------------------------

Thanks for the update below jeshikah ^^

Guest jeshikah

ANGELABABY NEW!

sichuan panda charity event

262616-P1010075-1.jpg262618-P1010074.jpg

262617-P1010076.jpg262620-P1010054-1.jpg

262619-P1010066-1.jpg262622-P1010042-1.jpg

262621-P1010045.jpg262624-P1010040-1.jpg

262623-P1010041-1.jpg262625-P1010039-2.jpg

more from the puma fashion show

fdacd1243165.jpg8d8fe1243166.jpg

e92131243167.jpg50da21243168.jpg

065a11243169.jpg1b6051243170.jpg

9bcf41243171.jpgd43301243172.jpg

530b81243174.jpgc74dc1243175.jpg

Belle Epoque

262632-20080516_2.jpg262631-20080516_6.jpg

262633-20080516_9.jpg262634-20080516_8.jpg

abb ad @ harbour city

262629-img_9_1310.jpg

woops, thanks mintcracker !

i guess im still half asleep --"

Guest lovelyvietgirl

lol i was going to stop replying to people in this thread but when someone talk trash about MY TASTE then it is a no-no :lol:

also .... what girls did I post that you think are not as attractive as these girls???? i want to know :lol: i don't even remember posting that many pictures of girls :lol:

all i know is that ALL the girls that I posted which is not a lot .... are WAY more gorgeous than these girls :lol:

and girl please you are living in a fairy land if you believe braces changes the face that much :P

I still can't believe people can't face the truth .... god people where do you people come from .... BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER

Peace out ... :w00t:

mostly all the girls you posted before are not as attractive compare to these girls, you know what pictures u posted in viet net idol, other threads, so i'm not gonna go through and dig out pics for you. And go to the first page where u called them NOT PRETTY. Angela didn't just have normal braces, she had braces for her overbite, go look it up if you don't know what that mean. Overbite can make someone look different. other than her overbite, her features are the same.

The new pics of angela are very pretty.

Archived