Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

Guest rinnie_chan

Wow, finally they got their own thread :D

Great idea, since they are reaslly popular and also diffrent from some other chinese net idols (:

I love them both! They are sooo pretty!

When I first saw them I've thought they were sis's lol^^

ABB and JM are just gorgeos!

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xxiiyabbyxx

hurray! a thread for both of them..

both are the only reason why i visit the Chinese Net idol thread..

they seem to be different from the other girls.. they have charisma that catches people's attention..

when i first saw them, i honestly could not tell who was who.. they kinda looked the same, both gorgeous..

but after a few days, i was able to distinguish both of them..

lol.. enough blabbing.. i hope people post more pics :]]]]

Guest ladyvi

janice man has my exact birthdate!

loving the both of em but angelabb is getting REALLY skinny that shes losing her beauty. its getting all skin and bones.

Guest joie123

Angela Baby

Puma Fashion Show

ff7301242779.jpgaec3c1242778.jpg

5ad5f1242777.jpg177e21242776.jpg

bdb601242775.jpg

66ab91242774.jpg

Coca-Cola Function

af6731242966.jpg7a1d51242967.jpg

c087e1242968.jpg683ac1242969.jpg

544ea1242970.jpgc3e981242971.jpg

e694f1242973.jpg8ed921242974.jpg

e31fd1242975.jpgf621c1242976.jpg

b15351242977.jpgd2d3c1242978.jpg

Janice Man

more from the Bowling Function

96eea1242802.jpg415721242801.jpg

4ae9f1242800.jpg05e5a1242799.jpg

f4d731242803.jpgc000d1242798.jpg

*credit jeshikah - Chinese Net Idol Thread

Guest strawberrynkiwi

I am current in HK right now and I have yet to see Angela or Janice, but I only went to the hip places twice, since I live with my grandma and she lives in Sheung Shui (unbelievably far) I seriously can't believe how both can look so gergeous. Honestyn I look like crap in HK, because everytime I go outside, I sweat and my hair starts to get nasty and even if I put on make-up, it smells almost immediately. I can't believe such beautiful creatures (J&A) can live in HK. and for those who having been to HK, HK doesn't only look like these nice shopping malls with crazy air con. There are so many lower-class people in HK, and then you see these two, all glam up. I find it kinda weird actually, well sad kinda, two very different places just within a couple of subway station away.

Guest hersh3yz

Yay so glad there's a separate thread. Now I don't have to skim through 500 pages of ulzzangs to look for their pictures... ^_^

I'll post some old favorites of mine...

JANICE MAN <3

1208448784.jpg

2cnf2o6.jpg

249318-080429a04_.jpg

249321-080429a13_.jpg

2dnpj7.jpg

m92412307.jpg

tar8l5.jpg

w129085596.jpg

w130279082.jpg

Guest trishaa01

And 168cm is how tall? 5'...?

5'6" i think?

i love these two xD i'm glad they have their own thread now

IMO these girls are not pretty AT ALL they look average like typical asian with enhancements

hahah, i guess you are surrounded by beautiful non-enhanced asian girls all day and night?

:rolleyes:

oh please.

Guest hotmonkey

hahah, i guess you are surrounded by beautiful non-enhanced asian girls all day and night?

:rolleyes:

oh please.

no need to get defensive over some celeb that YOU don't know personally ... :lol: and yes I have seen NORMAL girls with NATURAL beauty who are way prettier than these girls :)

Guest regnow

no need to get defensive over some celeb that YOU don't know personally ... :lol: and yes I have seen NORMAL girls with NATURAL beauty who are way prettier than these girls :)

They don't exist.

Guest alainachen_604

you need to get out more ? :w00t:

please go away~ :)

if you dont think these girls are pretty then leavee this thread -_-

( i mean why are you in here anyways!?) <_<

Guest hotmonkey

please go away~ :)

if you dont think these girls are pretty then screw off -_-

why should I go away when people are replying back to my post lol :wacko: ...

Guest L♥VE

^

Is it really necessary to reply back?

---

On topic

Haha, yay a thread dedicated to them.

Thanks for posting pictures.

Guest hotmonkey

^

Is it really necessary to reply back?

---

On topic

Haha, yay a thread dedicated to them.

Thanks for posting pictures.

i only reply back because i am sick of these people who defend these girls like they know them personally or something .... face it guys there are some people out there that would not going to like these girls and there are people like ya who adore the floor these girls step on :)

Guest Sasha100

Yay about time they got a thread! I absolutely love love love JaniceMan. Shes so pretty and gorgeous and cute and all of those things lol! I like Angelababy's lips alot too:P

And thanks so much to everyone thats contributing to this thread^^;

Guest hi2u

i only reply back because i am sick of these people who defend these girls like they know them personally or something .... face it guys there are some people out there that would not going to like these girls and there are people like ya who adore the floor these girls step on :)

i'm pretty sure you dont' know the definition of what an idol is. prime example: leslie cheungs death. those 99999999999999 people at his funeral parade didn't know him personally yet they cry and miss him.

it's called being a fan.

get out of here before you embarrass yourself some more.

Guest hotmonkey

i'm pretty sure you dont' know the definition of what an idol is. prime example: leslie cheungs death. those 99999999999999 people at his funeral parade didn't know him personally yet they cry and miss him.

it's called being a fan.

get out of here before you embarrass yourself some more.

people like you make me sick :lol: and it is sad if these girls are your definition of an "idol" :lol: what did these girls do that change the lives of many people ??? nothing !!

now people like Einstein are true "idol"

or Martin Luther King Jr.

or Gandhi of India :lol:

so honey it is not I who made a fool of myself but it is you who made a fool of yourself ....

damn kids these days :lol:

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO MY POST I DO NOT WANT TO RUIN THIS THREAD ANY FURTHER :)

Archived