[THE OFFICIAL] Taeyang 태양 Thread

Guest shinhdeplol

Guest TORI(♥)

yaaay!

BAEBY'S THREAD (L)!

So to make my first post at least a little bit interesting.

I shall review baeby's songs~

... I promised myself not to download it.

But, temptations temptations : (

: D I'm still buying his album, for sure.

After seeing those pictures in the album jacket..

Oh man, let's just say.

I couldn't function properly for a few hours.

HOT: GD's gift to baeby <3 ~! I realized this was the only fast song in the whole album . Mm, it's not bad, but intro songs for any artist don't really.. catch my eye.

PRAY: I love love love love love this song. The

T-Pain

effect to it takes out baeby's beautiful voice, but it's so darn addicting. <3~ I've had this song for 2 days now (ripped it off Youtube) and it's already on my TOP 25 MOST PLAYED on iTunes. Considering that all my songs there are 100+ each, that's pretty impressive.

LOOK ONLY AT ME: Oh My God, the MV for this song is so freaking awesome<33 especially the bloopers at the end, he's so freaking cute : D

SINNERS: the beat to this song is so cooool, his voice is .. like heaven.

BABY I'M SORRY: Okay, I've been listening to this all day during school. (I mean, who wants to learn about electric currents when you can listen to baeby's soulful voice? :sweatingbullets::rolleyes: ) I seriously, from the bottom of my heart love this song to death. I especially love hearing him rap. : ) the rap he covered from fool's only tears were so awesome because I loved hearing him rap that during the GREAT concert<3~

MAKE LOVE: Okay, I was excited and loving the song even before hearing it. LOL, maybe because of the title, but.. whatever. ~~ This song somehow reminds me of

ne-yo

's songs.. I think it was sexy love.. not sure. LOL, I think the beats are alike. This was also one of the songs I had on repeat today during class. (8)I'm nothing without you giirll..

Anyway, THIS ALBUM IS A MUST BUY<3!

: ) alright, enough of my spamming.

LATERS VIPS~

EDIT:

WOAH! TOPPED THE PAGE SOMEHOW..

: )

Guest alainachen_604

HIS ALBUM IS PERFECT :wub:

I adoree Look At Me song its stuck in my head all day ><"

very good yoo~ lol

Does anybody know if he will promote these songs live? And which music show will he debut on? For the first time, in a long time --- I will actually stay up till 3-4 AM to watch his debut performance. XD

In a way, I like "Prayers" better than "Look Only At Me". "Prayers" would have been perfect (in my opinion), if they didn't overdo the vocoder on the majority of the part. He has too beautiful of a voice, to let it get cover up like that. But anyway since "Look Only at Me" is my second favorite - it is all good. I can't wait to watch his lives --- it'll be pretty tough seeing the routine for "Prayers" is definitely something.

-ida

Guest iluvyooh

i love his MVs.

In LOOK AT ONLY ME,

He had the most horrible dream anyone can dream about.

having his girl hook up with his frewns.

But then again it was just a dream. =)

and he was so cute when he said aish then laid back down.

In PRAYER,

he's so hot dancing in the rain

&&

his body. =O so so hot.

all the wheather changes and dancing is too hot.

--deedee

Guest xxmiracle

i LOVE thelook only at me MV

the dancing was cool and the dancers were hot haha.

the first one seriously looked like the girl that danced with him during my girl in the great concert =/ lol

and the very end!! soo CUTE~~

Guest loveyunho4ever

OMG !! HIS SOLO ALBUM SO HOTT !1

HE FREAKING BODY .. DAM IT SO HOTTTTTTTTTTTT

i love tae yang !! hope his album will sell a lot !

Guest YBLH

INSANE

like i can't....even think correctly.

my friend and I were fangirl-ing in her room today.

she watched the Prayer MV today for the first time and she was screaming.

ack.

i was screaming silently last night.

she's officially a taeyang fangirl now...not TOP any more.

i seriously can't handle it.

yea i have to soak up everything before i can write a readable review.

glad Taeyang has his own thread here. gonna post more....teehee.

5 pages in less than one day?

Guest phenom-achine

listimglinkphpidx2no200ec8.jpg

listimglinkphpidx2no200iu9.jpg

unseen pictures :D? he's totally my love right now. abSOLutely ♥.

credit : 빅뱅과그랬대@BBVIPZ

Guest ;deuce

@KEUREESELLE.: Omfg, thanks for sharing those pictures!

I definitely haven't seen it yet. > w <

I love it when his eyebrows are all > <;;

He looks like, hard-core. x'DDD

And hungry.

LOOOL.

Guest bbse7en

youngbae is s0o freakin' good. i knew he could do it! im s0o proud of him!

aHhhhH!--he's s0o daMnn fine! xD

Guest itsumo

wahhh !

Overload of YB pics!! I'm so glad his fanbase is expanding<3 I'm gonna run off and force my friends to watch his MVs with me. I'll convert them all to YB lovers hahaha

Does anyone know when his first live performance is? Is it this weekend?

Just to make this less spammish :)

With his Brother promoting the University they went to I think? SO CUUUTE!

5jut7o.jpg

And not sure where this is from? LOL

33yg779.jpg

{credit: BBthread Soompi}

Guest ;deuce

^That's from YG's webzine, YG-bounce, I think. x'D

And I think he's going to start activities on the 30th?

I'm not sure myself. x'DDD

But that would be a good place to start... x:

And thanks for sharing the photos, even though I've seen them already. x'D

Guest thisgardenoncewas*perfect

[tribute] Tae Yang - "Criminal/Sinner"

hey guys, I made a dance tribute to youngbae in celebration of his new solo album :P

it's made to the song "criminal/sinner" and it's my first video, so check it out 8DD!

click!

Guest xocutiex07

There was a post on YB on

ONTD:

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/23770979.html

and reading the comments made me upset. some were like "wtf who is this" and saying he has no talent and that they felt embarrassed for him after watching the mvs... some were encouraging and saying that he was hot. but i was still kinda sad. i mean of course not everyone can like him i know that but i love him so much that i just take it a little personally lol

Does anybody know if he will promote these songs live? And which music show will he debut on? For the first time, in a long time --- I will actually stay up till 3-4 AM to watch his debut performance. XD

In a way, I like "Prayers" better than "Look Only At Me". "Prayers" would have been perfect (in my opinion), if they didn't overdo the vocoder on the majority of the part. He has too beautiful of a voice, to let it get cover up like that. But anyway since "Look Only at Me" is my second favorite - it is all good. I can't wait to watch his lives --- it'll be pretty tough seeing the routine for "Prayers" is definitely something.

-ida

5/31 YB's solo activities starts

credits: gyang from TY city =]

I can't wait either!

:o Taeyang gets his own thread! YAY.

dang I'm late =[

Anybody care to leave their review of Taeyang's album? Which song is your favorite?

I've decided I won't listen to any songs on the net until I get my hard copy of the album haha =P

I've only watched the MVs and I've got to say I REALLY am loving those songs, so I can't wait to hear what the other 4 songs will turn out to be. Now I'm wishing it wasn't a mini album.. XDXDD

We've waited soooooooooo long for his album! It's about freaking time! I'm not surprised that there were so many preorders for his album cause so many people have been anticipating it! XD

I'm happy Taeyang got to showcase his talents separate from the group. I've always felt that he was the most underrated member, just because of the fact that he was shy and wasn't spazzy like the other boys (haha) so he kind of ended up being in the background so fans don't notice him AS much. But now the full focus is on him. <3

OMFG his voice is like #@%Afjksadjf;ad and he was able to show off his slick dancing abilities in the MVs. I'M SO HAPPY hahahahaha. XD

He was smiling SOO much @ behind-the-scenes for the "Look At Me" MV. I love his adorkable smile/laugh <3

His album (well okay, the TWO songs I've heard so far) has exceeded beyond my expectations :] (and my expectations were pretty high..haha esp since it was taeyang ;P )

GAHHHHH I can't stop spazzing over the MVs. lol.

This is gonna sound dumb, but when I read that the 2-part MV was going to be released, I thought YG meant one MV and then another later. NOT BOTH AT THE SAME TIME .. so when people were like omgomg GD was so hot! TOP looked amazing just standing there, etc etc.

I was like WHAT? How do you know who is who?! (I only saw the Prayer MV) they're all in hoodies............ :blink: I REWATCHED THE MV SO MANY TIMES TRYING TO DECIPHER WHO WAS WHO! LOL.

I hope translations come out soon cause I want to know what the songs are about XD I mean I kind of get it from what YG has explained..but I wonder if the MV has any relation at all to the lyrics to the song(s) ^ ^ Before, Taeyang was pretty skinny even though he worked out (The toned skinny) but he must've worked really hard to make his body like that :OOOOOo !! rawr haha.

teddy featuring &the rest of BB cameo was such a treat <3

I can't believe the boys stole Taeyang's girl. how dare theyyyyy. haha jaykay XD the ending was TOO too cute :)

I agree with Ida about "Prayers" ^^;

I can't wait to see him perform live! :)

edit/

omg i'm so sorry for such a long post

o.o once i type.. i can't stop LOL@____@;