[THE OFFICIAL] Taeyang 태양 Thread

Guest shinhdeplol

Guest mika.16

who wrote the lyrics to "baby i'm sorry"? was it GD? the rap lyrics are the same from 'Fools only tears" (or watev 눈물뿐인바보 translates to) right?

Guest little chimpanzee

who wrote the lyrics to "baby i'm sorry"? was it GD? the rap lyrics are the same from 'Fools only tears" (or watev 눈물뿐인바보 translates to) right?

Baby I'm Sorry was composed by Jun SeungWoo, lyrics by GDYB :wub:

haha glad someone else noticed that part too ^^

Guest ROCKWITHU

G-Dragon wrote the lyrics for Baby I'm Sorry.

Mnet was fast. They got the clip up already. I uploaded it onto youtube.

Tae Yang - MV Filmsite 080523 Mnet Wide Entertainment News

What was GD doing at the beginning of the clip? He was stacking bobby pins. lol I wonder if the people on the subway train were extras or not. Cause wouldn't it be funny to have the doors open at a stop and see Tae Yang dancing.

Guest jemnise

As for all the comments comparing Omarion and Taeyang, they actually do have some merit.

The choreographer for Omarion was in charge of making the dance for Taeyang's solo performances. That would include the MVs as well.

The comparison with Omarion was actually done purposely.

actually... TY is like hybrid of many american artists and some other asians. Its like, when you compare him to Omarion, yea they have something in common but not entirely... some may look like he's doing some JT thing, or some Usher moves... I think that's why people starts to notice him even more because he's just different, i love him for that ahahahaha:)

Guest keriannx3

@ AiriinxKumori: naww, the thread's just closed for awhile until ppl calm down i guess? XD

@ Tukata: His first performance relating to his solo is gonna be at Big Bang's Daegu concert which is this Saturday. Idunno when he's gonna appear on tv or anything to promote his songs though. Sorry :(

I was just thinking about the Omarion/Taeyang comparison! At first I did think they were alike but that was wayyyy back when he still had cornrows. And I thought YB has the same kinda body build as Omarion did when Omarion was younger (not actually sure though, that's from what I remember... I didn't pay attention to Omarion much; I might've just thought YB was like O cuz of his look ^^;;).

But now I don't think so at all. I can't really compare YB to anyone or at least I can't pinpoint what artist he's like. Kinda like what jemnise said about him being a hybrid of many artists; he has the best of each :D (maybe not BEST best but many MANY good points :P). I think YB's pretty unique ^^

edit: btw, i'm getting more and more obsessed with Naman Narabwa each time I see the video/listen to it. Sighhhh. Anyone know if the english title is "Look At Me" or "Look Only At Me." YGYoutube and those random music charts are confusing me so iunno what they're using as the official english translation --;;

@ ROCKWITHU: thanks for the video =] i'd loove to be one of those ppl on the train! also, i love your username LOL reminds me of BB's "With U."

Guest fttsluva

so glad he has his own thread now, always been my favourite in BB,

now that i've heard his solo album, just have agree that this guy is really

talented.wish him the best of luck and i do beleive he deserves to get to

no1 with this album, love all the songs on it.

Guest cindel25

And um, more like..can Young Bae have anything WITHOUT ANYONE...lol =X I mean...2 MVs but it still have some extra people in it. -.-^ I enjoyed it..though if we going to start saying how can't he have anything without Big Bang then..um...I would just take everyone out and away from his mini-album..HAHA...like I always said...

This is about YB and his solo efforts. Yes, he's still a part of BB and always will be a part of BB. The first three pages of this thread people keep making comments about GD, TOP completely overlooking YB which proves my point that the music video was not very effective in promoting HIM.

while thinking of YB's album even before it came out.....Young Bae doesn't need anyone in HIS songs..but people need him in THEIRS.....hahaha. :ph34r: Sorry, but it's true. =.= So I'm glad in a way that other members aren't even featured in his album besides GD's writing/composing cos now it's really YB's mini-album..I saw a parody tracklist that has featuring of other members in every single song..haha..that would have been sad..xD But not saying this against the other members..I'm just saying YB make any song sound good..lol. Ah, I'd probably love it anyways. I mean, seriously, YB is already main vocalist in Big Bang..so I never have much to complain about..xD He can sing the phone book, I don't care. Sing about cheese..I bet it'd still be blazin HOT.

That's a very egoistical and dangerous thing to say. People need him in theirs? You obviously don't have much faith in these other "people".

Anyways, kind of weird to say 'Big Bang ruined it' since YB is in Big Bang..it's not 'YB and Big Bang' it's Big Bang..either all or none..O_o And it's just a MV anyways, and I think it was a really good concept. Besides, I was not even paying that much attention to the others anyways...LOL..it's about YB. ;D No one look at anyone else but YB!!!! >=O Same thing with 'Prayer' MV..I know Teddy is all fine and stuff..lol..but ..oh I guess that is hard..xD

See my first comment.

Thank you!!

Guest vana117724

GOOD LORD.

I AM BANGING MY HEAD ON AGAINST THE WALL RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I MUST

HAVE BEEN BLIND TO NOT NOTICE YOUNGBAE.

OMG I AM DYING FROM HIS HOTNESS. THAT BODY... GOD WORKED OVERTIME ON

YOUNGBAE HUH?

MY FAVORITE MV IS PRAYER. OMG HIS VOICE MAKES ME MELT.

I HAVE WATCHED IT LIKE 500 HUNDRED TIMES ALREADY AND IT'S

DRIVING ME INSANE.

I AM DEFINITELY BUYING IT WHEN IT COMES OUT IN THE STORE.

AHHH I AM A YOUNGBAE CONVERT NOW.

I WOULD SHOW MY MOM YOUNGBAE'S PICS BUT THEN I DON'T HAVE ANOTHER OXYGEN TANK TO SPARE

OMG SOMEONE HELP ME CURE THIS OBSESSION.

I SWOON WHENEVER YB SAYS "BECAUSE YOU ARE MY LADY" DURING PRAYER.

Guest Top'sWifey

bb thread closed. :tears::tears:

The choreographer for Omarion was in charge of making the dance for Taeyang's solo performances. That would include the MVs as well.

oh its the same dude. he even comment on YB's MV's on his myspace.

but i do wish peeps would stop comparing YB to anyone cuz aint like anyone out there at the moment.

i think now his got his own unique style , his matured now , becoming a man.

i 'm so glad YB finally got his solo , i've seen waiting so so long and he didn't disappoint.

he was always the one whos in the background , most of the tym even though his

the one who can make it on his own. its his tym to shine now but with everyone in bb doing thier own thing,

i' m kinda worried about what will beome of them.

can any one tell me whos KUSH? his voice is really sexc, is he in YG too????

Guest cindel25

can any one tell me whos KUSH? his voice is really sexc, is he in YG too????

KUSH is Skush from StonySkunk which is on Hiatus b/c Skull is in the army.

Yes, he's in YG.

Guest tempii

Look Only At TaeYang

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn181/M...23-taeyoung.jpg

Big Bang’s Taeyang premiered not one, but two new tracks off his solo debut mini album HOT.

In the “Look Only at Me” (나만 바라봐) music video, Taeyang unknowingly flaunts his midget height by unwisely surrounding himself with backup dancers that are all taller than him. As if being a gnome wasn’t ego denting enough, Taeyang gets no love as the promiscuous love interest hooks up with the other members of Big Bang. His bandmates certainly have an odd way of expressing their support for his solo endeavors.

The song itself is smooth, mildly catchy, but seems to have awkward transitions between the verses and the chorus. Taeyang’s voice sounds like a flat composite of Chris Brown, Ne-Yo, and Mario. The interlude is an exact replica of Justin Timberlake and Usher. And upon closer inspection, he even borrows some of Rain’s dance moves from “Nan”.

In the “Prayer” (기도) music video, Taeyang switches it up, ditches his shirt, and lathers on the instant tan. The video revolves around Taeyang showing off his signature hat and Omarion dance moves against random scenery. Unattractively, his voice is more machine processed than Lunchables meat.

CHECK OUT HIS "LOOK ONLY AT ME"

CHECK OUT "PRAYER"

Source: http://www.popseoul.com/

Guest lil' zen

Wat the heck is wrong with Popseoul man?!?!?! I mean I noe tat person's are born tat way...

a retard

but what the

f***'s

with the word "being a gnome"? Taeyang/Young Bae juz started off solo and here is this person (I wouldn't want to call tat a person...) rotting up his name!! :tongue2:

Newayz, enuf with these kinda *ahem*...I totally love both the songs and MV!! I can't stop watching it nor listening to it...

Teddy's really hot

!! I remember he used to have the same hairstyle...rite? Taeyang juz rox with the current style...Am gonna collect more $$ to get his album + Big Bang's...I wonder if he's gonna perform one or two songs in the coming concert...XD For now am using for their concert tix & concert goodies...Taeyang Hwaiting!!

Guest Mz-Descamento86

why are people soo trippy on this site you cant do this you cant do that ugh?

anyways

i wonder if Taeyang's eyebrow closed? i wanna see what he look like now with that piercing, his shaved head and that sexy jawline..hmmm

oh yeah and Popseoul man oh man they are born haters! i was reading some of the comments and people were calling them

white wash

sad but it might be true! i never see them supporting any asian celebs on their site. its like they made the site just to hate. yeah Taeyang might not be as tall as TOP but he can sho' get it if you know what i mean lol and hes the only one out of big bang that i can see making it as a solo artist in asia and AMERICA!

any word on how his album is doing so far in Korea?

Guest vip_gd

G-Dragon wrote the lyrics for Baby I'm Sorry.

What was GD doing at the beginning of the clip? He was stacking bobby pins. lol I wonder if the people on the subway train were extras or not. Cause wouldn't it be funny to have the doors open at a stop and see Tae Yang dancing.

omg the host couldn't stop yapping during the shooting of taeyangs mv lol .. he was like all nakie and stuff keke

also in the video, the director(or whoever that guy is) almost touched taeyangs nipple! xD

and when taeyang was on the platform .. i wonder what the people in the train were thinking? !_! lucky passengers!!!!!!!!

ooh, I noticed that too .. maybe he's bored and played with the bobby pins

(haha, must resist myself not to talk about him)

oh ya, I accidentally heard all his songs through cyworld. darn it -__-

i really loved all the songs .. i like the song with kush ^^

Guest cpopbaby19

ok this might not be new or shocking bcuz he's the choreographer of those three music videos but he made lil comments bout each and one of the mv he choreograph [hehehe yeah it was cute to read his comments bout YB/BB] on his myspace and he also posted them up in front of his myspace [talk bout promoting BB/YB hahaha] but newayz check it out what he has to say bout BB/Taeyang's MV ^^

Shaun Evaristo aka BB's choreographer =D

WHAOO. that's tight! :3 It definitely looks like Shaun had loads of fun while working with the boys and it seems like his work on YB's mini-album is his much anticipated! XP <3 And yeah, he absolutely did a GREAT job after seeing the MVs. :] It gave Bigbang and YB a new feel. XD (anyone sense what 'feel' I am talking about here? :P

That was fast! Thanks for uploading it on YT~

My YT's putting up a rebellion on me and it won't let me hear the audio of the video but heecckkk! Those behind the scenes are just spelling out L.O.V.E. T.A.E.Y.A.N.G.!!!! :w00t: I seriously envy the dancers. >o<;

is it just me? I think YB got a tan. :unsure: He kinda looked less pale/fair than before. Anyway, I think it looks good on him. :3 And OMG! The "ISHHH" Part on Naman Barabwa MV! XD OMGG. YB looks hella shy around the girl! :lol: That was so cute~ XD <3 <3 I think he has a knack on acting too. :phew: Darn, he's seriously a jackpot!!

mon

:w00t: thanks for the pics~ :3 His sexy image is seriously making me think twice about my love for

GD

XD

UGHHH.

I'm so tired of popseoul articles. they seriously bash bigbang in general! >o<; can anyone please not post articles from popseoul in this thread? coz it seriously kills the mood. +_+

And upon closer inspection, he even borrows some of Rain’s dance moves from “Nan”.
excuse me but are they saying that SHAUN EVARISTO is a copycat?! +_+ He was the one who cheoreographed the MVs right?

Guest kdsnabi426

As for all the comments comparing Omarion and Taeyang, they actually do have some merit.

The comparison with Omarion was actually done purposely.

(I'll see if I can translate the article about the choreographer this weekend if no one gets to it ^^)

xingg: I completely agree with everything you wrote in your rant.

I second that Melody. Actually I just posted that exact same thing on that ohnotheydidn't live journal before reading your comment. People don't need to be condescending or surprised when they notice similiriaties to Omarion's MVs. It's half Shaun E's influence and half YB's natural charisma. YB was compared to Omarion even before these MVs back when he had braids too. And he had Omarion listed as one of his fave artists/influences in the docus. Plus he killed it when he sang I'm Tryna.

Thanks for sharing the Mnet clip! LOL at GD playing with those hairpins and Daesung acting like a cute dork on the escalator. And that popseoul article is ridiculous. All they do is hate. I think it'd be better to just ignore them and not post their articles here. Their statements are always biased and groundless.

Guest Meethoing

oh gosh.. i just had to post something.. so yesterday i saw the prayer mv.. and man! it was too hot for me to take.. and then i saw another mv.. and i was like WHAT?!?!?! 2 MVS OUT?!?! SAME DAY!?.. i almost died.. and i watch look only at me.. and man!!!! that was soo hot.. i love both mv.. but i loveee look only at me.. the song is soo.. niceee. =] but prayer that was hot! shirtlesss.. killing me taeyang! =]

Guest Seraphic_Gin

I'm glad someone noticed as well! It is the same, somehow?

Well, this is my first time posting on TY's thread - been busy. But damn, watching the two MV's and listening to his albums are good to my ears. SO GOOD. I listen to it 24/7. So far, the favorite has been Baby I'm Sorry and Make Love. It's chill out RNB at it's best.

Honestly, when YG first announce that it was TY to have the first solo album - I was somehow skeptical. But DANG! He's got it all good. He sings, dances, and RAPS. It's weird, he debuted as a rapper in GDYB, right? Oh well, he's good. NOw I know how YG thinks, all for surprises.

He's hot in both MV's, and it's a new image for him without breaking out the 'innocence'.

Well - is it really true that he NEVER had girlfriend? The songs speaks for him.

He must've fallen in love, somehow!

Oh well, thanks for the updates - I'll be stalking this page now that the other thread is closed.

CIao.^^