[THE OFFICIAL] Taeyang 태양 Thread

Guest shinhdeplol

Guest xclueless

aw man...they closed the Big Bang thread..that totally sucks, i understand the YB spaz was going a bit over the top but c'mon YB is still apart of Big Bang..its not like he left the group and became a soloist, he's still there and affects Big Bang in every single way...gah....i guess im just a little mad

I agreee! I feel like with all this commotion with YB, the rest of the members have been like gone and drifting away. Well not really drifting away, like they're still there, but it's like they don't really receive much attention anymore I guess? And as much as I am super duper proud of YB, we all have to keep in mind that he is NOT a soloist and hopefully he won't be anytime soon because if he does that means Big Bang = disband and we all don't want that do we? :/ I feel as if making his own thread is already a step into YB being looked more into as a soloist than being part of the awesome boy band we've grown to love and adore.

But I'm glad he got this chance of making his own album because it's true that before his album came out, Yb was involved with the least activities. In fact, I don't think he was ever in a variety show was he? At least not one by himself and stuff. Anywho yeahh I am super proud of him and I always knew that boy had talent (: I just hope that we don't lose site of the rest of the boys.

^I understand where you're coming from, but like others have said its his turn to shine.

I remember we all have spazzed about the different members with their solo things.

And its not like this hasnt happened before (I mean the other members not receiving attention)

For days, all we could talk about was that kiss scene TOP was in. The other members

weren't receiving much attention then too.

And I think one of the reasons why the thread was created was so that others won't have to see

pages upon pages of stuff about YB. I mean, I know we all support YB whether he is our fav member

or not, but seeing the Big Bang thread spammed with YB might get a little tiring for some.

Just my two cents : /

And yes, he has never been on a variety show except KM IDOL WORLD and the special appearances.

Im really hoping he goes on some soon.

Guest ;deuce

I think Youngbae becoming a soloist wouldn't affect the group.

Isn't there another band out there with members taking their own chances as solo artists?

They didn't disband and I doubt that Big Bang will disband either because of Youngbae's activities.

It also doesn't really hurt to have a separate thread for Youngbae;

if we keep talking about Youngbae in the Big Bang thread, the other boys will get jealous. ;]

Edit: Haha, what Mrs.ImDanny said.

Guest mon5482

LETS AVOID GETTING THIS THREAD TO BE CLOSED DOWN AS WELL...PLEASE ABIDE BY SOOMPI RULES.

DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!

AVOID SPAMMING - we all know Taeyang is hot & gorgeous, dont point out the obvious, please put more context into your posts. I know his sexy body can really get most of us thinkin & talkin dirty but dont try to avoid the swear filters, keep it as clean & pure (like YB haha yeah right!).

PLEASE Please follow rules before Edward or other mods close this thread too.

TAEYANG PIC SPAM!

kp1_080523048600.jpg

kp1_080523047700.jpg

kp1_080523047800.jpg

kp1_080523047900.jpg

kp1_080523048000.jpg

kp1_080523048100.jpg

kp1_080523048200.jpg

kp1_080523048300.jpg

kp1_080523048400.jpg

kp1_080523048500.jpg

credit: YONHAP NEWS, 징요꼬 @BBVIPZ.com, PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK!

Guest keriannx3

agreed with Mrs.IMDanny & the others ^^

xingg;; I actually don't agree with what you wrote. I think the thread isn't so much just for ppl to spazz about his new mini-album but for all his future solo works. If they were to just leave YB in the Big Bang thread then he wouldn't have a chance to be known as a solo artist. The thread is to differentiate between his own work and Big Bang's work. I'm pretty sure you can still talk about YB in the Big Bang thread, just not flooding the pages and spazzing about his SOLO work.

I kinda focused only on YB for his mini-album which makes sense cuz it's HIS mini-album

although I did think of the others... they were SOOO FREAKIN FINE AHHH<333 LOVE YOU GD!

but I'm definitely keeping in mind Big Bang especially since

their Japan album is coming out soon.

mon5482: agree w/ soompi rules, spamming, etc. just replace bad words with other ones like "dagnabbit" or "gosh darn it" (idunno, that's not cursing right? LOL) & thank you for the eye candy ;)

anywhose, YB's veins are mad scary D: especially in the first, third, fourth pics (you know what, it just shows in most of them XD) and his ab line is sooooooo deep it's insane. i love his mohawk :D

and when he does that eye thingy in the MV. dunno how to explain it. it's like raising one of them except sexier LOL

i have just listen to his solo mini album..OMG, i really like it!!!I really love this new mini album cause the music are so different from big bang...

it's nice to hear something different..I totally recommend ppl to listen to his new album..Love it!!!

Guest 177z_Aym

ok this might not be new or shocking bcuz he's the choreographer of those three music videos but he made lil comments bout each and one of the mv he choreograph [hehehe yeah it was cute to read his comments bout YB/BB] on his myspace and he also posted them up in front of his myspace [talk bout promoting BB/YB hahaha] but newayz check it out what he has to say bout BB/Taeyang's MV ^^

Shaun Evaristo aka BB's choreographer =D

Guest sidney

his new songs are soooo good i loveee it!

and he's so hot! The prayer mv.. DAYUM.. hahah i showed it to my guy friends and ask them to get abs and arms like that... after they saw the mv they were all like "ok ttyl i'm going to go work out now".. HAHAH tae yang puts all of them to shame

and Teddy! i havent seen him in ages he looks so goood! Not to mention in the Look at me mv, all BB members look sooo hottt

Guest YBLH

ok this might not be new or shocking bcuz he's the choreographer of those three music videos but he made lil comments bout each and one of the mv he choreograph [hehehe yeah it was cute to read his comments bout YB/BB] on his myspace and he also posted them up in front of his myspace [talk bout promoting BB/YB hahaha] but newayz check it out what he has to say bout BB/Taeyang's MV ^^

Shaun Evaristo aka BB's choreographer =D

wow!

thanks for the link!

that is so awesome...

congrats to tae yang for being recognized and complemented by Shaun.

his choreography was sick i have to say and taeyang executed it perfectly.

haha he's gonna show his family....

i think Shaun is a Big Bang/YB convert....

he's totally digging the music.

Guest keriannx3

@ AiriinxKumori: The thread was closed because it was said repeatedly to not post spazzing over YB's solo-ness and pics of him for/from his solo album and instead put it here, in YB's official thread. But some ppl overlooked it and stuff got outta hand >__> and a LOT of ppl thought GD was gonna go solo first but I'm really happy YB did cuz his album is OSMMM.

@ 177z_Aym: homgzzz, thanks for the link =] i saw his pics and HE GOT A JAPAN EXCLUSIVE BANDANA.... SIGNED. D: I WANNNNT.

And TEDDY AND KUSH OMSFMKFLG.

Shaun sounds REALLY excited about YB's videos! "Look At Me" is his favorite? Me tooooo XD Really, YB and Shaun workin together... genius.

YB has always been out of the spotlight despite his talents because of his reserved(?) nature. He doesn't get as much exposure as the other boys..but now its his turn to shine :) I mean you see TOP branching out to acting.. GD producing/composing/writing songs.. SR is getting into acting too, and Daesung showing up on Variety shows. Where does YB fit in? ^^;; So he gets his own minialbum! ahah XD

During a TV program interview when they were in Bangkok, the host asked the audience who among Big Bang members is the most handsome, immediately I heard someone shouted 'TAEYANG'... I think even Taeyang himself was puzzled. He looked a little bit surprised but as usual you can immediately see his shyness. Yeah... someone did shouted his name first !! (which is rare, isn't it ? ha ha ha).... and the host.. Taeyang ?? :) (while taeyang blushed...) ... ha ha ha....

@ AiriinxKumori: The thread was closed because it was said repeatedly to not post spazzing over YB's solo-ness and pics of him for/from his solo album and instead put it here, in YB's official thread. But some ppl overlooked it and stuff got outta hand >__> and a LOT of ppl thought GD was gonna go solo first but I'm really happy YB did cuz his album is OSMMM.

oooooh.....wow so is it gonna be closed forever?

yea cuz he was there the longest. or did he get busted again like in ep 1 of big bang documentary?

omg i was impressed with it!! so hot!

Guest ...:chau:...

I agreee! I feel like with all this commotion with YB, the rest of the members have been like gone and drifting away. Well not really drifting away, like they're still there, but it's like they don't really receive much attention anymore I guess? And as much as I am super duper proud of YB, we all have to keep in mind that he is NOT a soloist and hopefully he won't be anytime soon because if he does that means Big Bang = disband and we all don't want that do we? :/ I feel as if making his own thread is already a step into YB being looked more into as a soloist than being part of the awesome boy band we've grown to love and adore.

Big Bang's thread is closed makes me feel sad..hope that it'll be reopen soon.btw, i think YB deserves to has his own thread,u know, it's not like he's not a part of BB, but..i dunno how to put it in words...it's just fair to him.This is his OWN album, not the whole BB and agree with x jiji, maybe other bangs wiil get jealous..:lol:

thks mon for all the pics, i love his belt

And also 177z_Aym for the link

i miss TOP's spamming

Guest little chimpanzee

haha this thread's growing fast! already gone up 4 pages since last time i was here lol. kinda reminds me of the BB thread. ooh the good ol' day~~ i hope ppl don't spam too much in here. pls keep this thread clean XD

There are too many comments on ONTD so i didn't read all. But some of them are kinda amusing to me lol. Oh ppl, don't take ONTD too serious. They bash almost everyone hahah. I actually feel it's a good chance to spread the words. And it's not like YBaby can be all perfect right? There will be haters and we should consider their povs as well ^^

YB dearest, you have made me so proud (: I was so excited to listen to your album which I will DEFINITELY buy (my maknae aunt is coming to NY in June so this is one of the things I said I wanted when she asked me if there was anything I would like) and when I saw the music videos yesterday, it just made my entire month. Everything was worth it to see you shine like the star...no scratch that...the sun you are (: haha.

jane you're so cheesy pwahahahah. never fail to make me crack up XDD

ahhh do you miss his old days w/ JiYong? I still can't believe time passed by so fast. He's grown up from that little chubby boy into a fine hot sexy man now *drool*

i think like you too....Now he shines bright than ever before..it's Yb era now..Now YB got his own BIg world.I think YG had prepared this for YB a long time ago and that's why he didnt do stuff like other BAngs like acting, prosucing, hosting...he put efoort ib this album and now it just pays off his hard work.I wonder if YG has the same plan for SR and DS???

haha INORITE =D The looong wait sure paid off. As for Maknae and DaeDae, hmm I don't think the two will go solo anytime soon. If Mr.YG has other plans for them, it's probably not the solo thing. I think it's great to see Maknae taking the actor role though. A fresh break from BB's activities. And it seems fit with him too XD

xingg I understand what you feel about this =] But I think there should be a seperate thread for YB now that he debuts as a soloist. He's been waiting that long, working hard for this chance, and this one thread isn't too much for the fans to spazz about his solo activities, not just this album but his future works as well. When I was in the BB thread at its beginning, I saw ppl all squealing/drooling over some particular members too ^^ It's not like now that we have this thread we'll neglect BB and the BB thread ;] btw, I think having the BB thread flooded w/ updates and spazzing on YB's solo activities ain't a good idea. It kinda defeats the original purpose of having a thread to show our support to Big Bang ^^

mon5482 thanks for the pix XD OMG the mohawk's starting to grow on me. Took long enough lol =P

177z_Aym thanks for the link. that's OSM :w00t: weee shaun complimenting yb. too much for a fangirl to handle <333

Guest ROCKWITHU

So glad I just turned on Mnet. I was able to catch the bts footage for both of Tae Yang's mvs that aired on Mnet Wide Entertainment News. So cute. Too bad it wasn't that long. I hope Mnet has a whole bunch of bts footage so they can release it on their site in pts like they do w/ a lot of their footage of various things. Tae Yang looked so cute and shy after he shot the ending to the Look At Me mv. I'm sure the awesome Korean VIPs will have the clip up soon on the fansites.

EDIT

S @ bbvipz just posted the clip. :)

Also, I've watched both mvs so many times yesterday it's crazy.

Thanks for the pictures, Monica. :)

Guest vip_gd

I didn't know the CD cover would look like that!!

omg the whole area is full of taeyang's album !_! if I just passed by, I would've taken one. that simple!

ugh! i wished i live in korea

I wonder why there's 2 mvs at once. too much for us to spazz lol

and I have to agree with the others. now it's time for him to shine! he didn't have much appearance

unlike the others who got a lot of exposure. I sometimes think, he's just a bit timid and shy sometimes haha

Guest the7REAL.

Oh yeah, Jess asked me to help remind that to please post about YB's SOLO activities in here. Of course you can still talk about YB in Big Bang thread, but just not about his current activities that will be happening such as performances, shows...etc. Anything that you know is an 'only YB' thing. I guess it's because the BB thread will be too cluttered with everything (since Big Bang as a whole always have so many things going on at once) and besides, it would be easier to find YB pics, info in this thread! =] Also, please refrain from spamming with one liners and such~

lol jerilyn! when i read this, i saw myself on my knees, bowing. i'm most definitely not worthy. haha. but seriously, before when i first started falling for yb i would have imagined myself being coherent and sane if i ever met him. now after watching the prayer MV, someone would have to hold me back because i might just pounce on him. hahaha. crazy hormonal fangirl that i am.. `;P

^Haha, yes, that Prayer MV...was umm...well I spazzed when I watched it and embarassing because it was right in front of my friends...I had to apologize for my um...hormones..LOL.

As for all the comments comparing Omarion and Taeyang, they actually do have some merit.

The choreographer for Omarion was in charge of making the dance for Taeyang's solo performances. That would include the MVs as well.

The comparison with Omarion was actually done purposely.

(I'll see if I can translate the article about the choreographer this weekend if no one gets to it ^^)

^Oh yeah, I know that most definitely Shaun Evaristo has worked with Omarion. Also, I know YB is a big fan of Omarion anyways so maybe the company also hired SE because of that fact. I think YB would be thrilled to have worked with someone who worked with someone he admires as well. It's kind of funny how people are back to the Omarion thing, when it was just much more obvious back when YB had braids..lol..right down to the crown belt buckle he had..xD I love Omarion also so of course I already saw similarities. Anyways, I think even if people see similarities in dance moves/mv (which like Melody says, is done purposely)...YB is very much his own person, especially these days....his voice is like no other and getting stronger every day.

I've been thinking of something coherent to say about YB's mv's but nothin I say could do those videos justice. Or his songs..After my friend told me that his MV was out, I was just expecting one,heck I was happy to get just one but wow..did he outdo himself.. I had to be friggin resucitated after that - When I was watching the Pray MV I heard this wheezing sound only to realise that they were coming from, darn boy made me forget how to breathe..wait..I take that back.. The word 'boy' and 'Taeyang' do NOT belong in the same sentence..unless its "Taeyang isn't a boy".. Man..Toto we aint in Kansas no more..for reals.. I don't even know what I'm saying anymore!!!

But wow, after I saw the Kido MV I was like where the heck is the offical YG Youtube channel I gots ta see this MV in HD!!

and then I had a little giggle at the way they had spelled look for the Look at me MV..'loot'...cause I sure as hell would loot YB..if you get my drift...

As for the Look at me MV..can you say aaaahsome pengalicious MV..when I saw that the other members where in the MV i was like..ohmagod!noway!YG you are seriously out to kill fans..all that excitement in one day isn't good for my heart..The dancing was sooo cute/cool in this MV...minus the waiter+ YB part.. I was like..erm..do I watch do I not watch..remember Jesus YB resist!!!I should remember Jesus too and resist..

Taeyang has been blessed with many,many talents. Forget the body, his talking voice,his singing voice is so easy on the ears. I am soo proud to hear that he's doing so well, he more than deserves it! I can only expect bigger and better from him in the future..

When I think back to how he was in the GDYB days, it brings a smile to my face. It's so cool that as a fan I've been able to watch him grow and develop as an artist. Seeing the difficulties he's endured etc and the fact that he's still always smiling and only gives nothing less than 100%..it makes me so proud to call myself his fan!yaaay Taeyang

^LOL I laughed reading that part about your wheezing May..hahaha..so funny..YB's MVs making all the girls in need of oxygen masks..lol. Reading first reactions are priceless cos then I don't feel alone..lmao..xD

jerilyn

WHOA. YB's getting involved in the producing~ :3 I can totally see GDYB like a YG in the future. hehehe

^Definitely. They are a power team! 8D

Thank for the video links. Does anyone if they can upload these in HD on clubbox or such?

The song and video for Prayer was indeed effective however it reminded me of Omarion's "Ice Box".

"Look at Only Me" or "Sinner" are IMO much stronger than the other songs on the album.

Also I did not like the video for "Look at Only Me" b/c Big Bang ruined it. Can YoungBae have anything WITHOUT Big Bang?

I love all the songs on the album. 'Prayer' kind of iffy to me because I don't like the use of the vocaliser. I actually wish the song 'Make Love' was the other song he will be promoting..only because, well..I'm in love with it. Haha. Gah, Skush's voice is sexy in it also. Damn. Gummy sounds really lovely though she is just background.. I like the songs on the album that kind of leave YB's voice more untouched. He doesn't even need to have anything to alter his voice. I think that's why 'Je In' is one of the stronger songs in the album because even with the instrumentals..his voice is the main attraction of the song anyways. And um, more like..can Young Bae have anything WITHOUT ANYONE...lol =X I mean...2 MVs but it still have some extra people in it. -.-^ I enjoyed it..though if we going to start saying how can't he have anything without Big Bang then..um...I would just take everyone out and away from his mini-album..HAHA...like I always said...while thinking of YB's album even before it came out.....Young Bae doesn't need anyone in HIS songs..but people need him in THEIRS.....hahaha. :ph34r: Sorry, but it's true. =.= So I'm glad in a way that other members aren't even featured in his album besides GD's writing/composing cos now it's really YB's mini-album..I saw a parody tracklist that has featuring of other members in every single song..haha..that would have been sad..xD But not saying this against the other members..I'm just saying YB make any song sound good..lol. Ah, I'd probably love it anyways. I mean, seriously, YB is already main vocalist in Big Bang..so I never have much to complain about..xD He can sing the phone book, I don't care. Sing about cheese..I bet it'd still be blazin HOT. Anyways, kind of weird to say 'Big Bang ruined it' since YB is in Big Bang..it's not 'YB and Big Bang' it's Big Bang..either all or none..O_o And it's just a MV anyways, and I think it was a really good concept. Besides, I was not even paying that much attention to the others anyways...LOL..it's about YB. ;D No one look at anyone else but YB!!!! >=O Same thing with 'Prayer' MV..I know Teddy is all fine and stuff..lol..but ..oh I guess that is hard..xD

Wait. since when did Youngbae looked like that? Where did get those guns????

Amy? Monica? Jerilyn? Tiffany? Anyone? I'm so confused (in the most pleasant way of course.)

^Sorry, had to answer this here even though it's in other thread...but..He got them working out in my room...lol. =P nana nana nana

by the way, does anyone know or have any information whether Taeyang will appear in any TV music programs promoting his songs? I am watching Music Bank right now, just wonder whether he is going to be there !!