원문: http://music.cyworld.com/special/starbgm/starbgm.asp?pseq=174

d00683144c2c179251db3.jpg

d00683144c2c17980bd0c.jpg

credit: 로베 @ bbvipz

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

just wondering yesasia and dvdheaven sold out already

but will they put more on sell at 5pm or not

or this is it?

can't believe it, BB daum members went down to 349,873 today,yesterday was around 357,000+

but i dont understand why the club members is going down even thought 1/5 member is having his comeback

so sad

also look like the title song is not doing well on online charts

the ranking is a bit low

hopefully after his first performance and the released of music video, the ranking will be better

Guest jiajiajiachen

only half of the quota of the deluxe edition was sold at 9:30am. The other half will be sold at 5pm! (according to a previous post by ygeshop a couple pages back)

Guest chopstix_pudding

haha me too. I'm sure my mom will be shock to see that gigantic poster at my room :D Papa YG can I have it?

Your My!!! Shocks! I'm sooo excited right now!

here's another shot of that gigantic poster

1277879499_.jpg

sources: ㄹ@DCYB + ë™í‚¤ì•¼ì•¼ì•¼@bestiz

credits: bigbangupdates.com

Lol. You're tempting me. ^^

I just order my copy of the Deluxe. Cant wait to get it. How long does shipping takes from YGeshop to U.S?

A week? I'm soo excited that I cant sleep and study. <3

This is weird, i think i hear TOP's voice in I need a girl as well. Like very insignificant parts but it's around when GD is rapping..... I think i hear him. lool

Still listening to the album. I don't see myself listening to anything else in a while.

For the clueless people like me, anyone have any idea when the mv is dropping? I read that it was before the comeback stage so it should be soon right?

@taintedtears - 6PM KST, i think same time with his comeback stage at Mnet

the thread is moving so fast and i bet the thread will be more active when the music video comes out and when he starts promoting...

i listened to all of the songs and i'm definitely loving the variety of songs in the album. my super favorites would be just a feeling, move (teddy, kush and taeyang --> sexy combination!), take it slow, superstar, before you fall asleep and you're my (haha... listed all of the songs actually!) at first, i wasn't feeling i need a girl but it definitely grows on you and i started singing just after the second time i've listened to it! even though, there is a variety of songs in the album, i think the songs are still all rooted in R&B...

this album is daebak! hopefully, many fans will support him by buying either the deluxe or normal edition...

i'm not sure though if i will be able to get the deluxe edition because my friend said that everyone was crazily buying the deluxe!

OMO!

Go and Support! I checked and guess what, I just purchased YB's title single on iTunes!

l_5fff3c3603144aa2aef64e9c2be16bcf.jpg

Idk why it won't let you preview it (yet) but you can surely buy it! I am so loving the release of more YG Family/BB onto iTunes!

Guest itz_tracy4

OMG I'M SERIOUSLY GOING CRAZY RIGHT NOW. I'VE BEEN SITTING HERE LISTENING TO TAEYANG'S ALBUM FOR THE 500TH TIME AND EACH TIME IT GETS BETTER AND BETTER. HIS VOICE IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND THE SONGS ARE SO WONDERFUL, IT WAS SO WORTH THE WAIT!!! I NEED THE MUSIC VIDEO AND COMEBACK STAGE NOW OR ELSE I'M GNA GET A HEART ATTACK HAHAH BUT SERIOUSLY, YG PLEASE MAKE MORE DELUXE ALBUMS. ACTUALLY FORGET THE NORMAL ALBUM, JUST MAKE THEM ALL DELUXE! I WANT AS MUCH OF TAEYANG AS POSSIBLE AH!!!! sorry guys. i'm not crazy lmaooo hahah ughh tae yang <3

^ yes i think so

hmmm, it's 5:10 in Korea, so i guess the rest 15,000 is being sold right now?

but so far Solar (deluxe version) is still out of stock on Yesasia and Dvdheaven.

you can pre-order the regular version on Dvdheaven now though

and a reminder that YGeSHOP doesn't ship internationally....so don't order from that site (if you don't live in Korea)

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

seriouly i am going insane... ygeshop is so slow....

i need to make purchase....

same here i think the site is going to crash any minute lol

sadly i can't even buy it on ygshop :angry:fury.gif

so hope that dvdheaven will have another round of the deluxe version

Guest Y-VIP

I ordered my Deluxe album this morning, 10am kst at DVDHeaven. I'll probably have my copy 2-7 days from now.

No words can describe how excited I am.

It's kinda saddening that the songs in the album aren't topping charts as of now but hopefully after bae's performances and MV, the rankings will go up.

I haven't slept much because of the anticipation. SOLAR album rocks, really!

Guest Alla

@ sw8et_vietgurl

idk where you get that number bc just now i check the fan cafe and the fan number is still around 357000+

dauma.jpg

***2nd batch(15000) of deluxe edition is now available at ygeshop***

omo..the folding of the T-shirt is so cool

1277966750ec82aceca7840.jpg

cr:bestiz

Deluxe Edition & Regular album

solar1n.jpg

solar2w.jpg

source:Bigbang's daum fan cafe

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

@ sw8et_vietgurl

idk where you get that number bc just now i check the fan cafe and the fan number is still around 357000+

dauma.jpg

haha i don't even know lol

this morning when i checked it on my laptop the it says 349.+++

but now not feeling good because of the number, and can't find a website to buy the deluxe ver

so just checked it again on my computer and the number is back to normal like yesterday lol

something is weird, lol i should've screencap it for proof lol

anyway 30minutes

edit: yay the album is back on dvdheaven