[THE OFFICIAL] Taeyang 태양 Thread

Guest shinhdeplol

Guest xxxKrissKrossxxx

Hey, I know a lot of people replied you already but Yesasia should ship to Toronto. I've ordered many times for YA and they ship them here perfectly fine (I'm from TO too). Its probably sold out on DVDheaven already so YA is your probably your best option before its completely sold out. :[

Thanks yarg707 for the translations! I cannot wait for the MV.

EDIT: It seems like its sold out on YA too. D: This album better be #1 on the charts! Its selling out everywhere!

I just went to pre-order it from YA and it was sold out. YGeshop is sold out... *sighs* Looks like I won't be getting the deluxe edition with all the YB goodies...*wibble, wibble* TT_TT

Anyone know of any other sites that sell the deluxe edition and deal with the US?????

Guest itz_tracy4

at first i need a girl was ehhh but right now, TAE YANG'S-I NEED A GIRL IS SO FREAKIN HOT! CANT GET ENOUGH OF ITTTTT!!! i just kinda wished the chorus was more than " girlll, i need a girrrl" BUT UGH STILL SO HOT, LOVE IT! CANT WAIT FOR THE MUSIC VIDEO :]]].

Guest itz_tracy4

Why am I not surprise that others are already starting to make things up about this song sounds like this and that. The song plagiarized this and that. Wow. If you guys are gonna come here to accuse Taeyang or any of the song sounding like another song, just keep your opinions to yourself and go to another thread where it's appropriate to talk about those stuff. Songs nowadays, not only american songs or kpop songs, sounds alot alike. Taeyang worked hard for this album and I'm sure YG and Tae won't copy someone else's song and claim it as his. And as for the paying money etc. That's how the industry works. It's all about making money and doing whatever it takes to get your name known but at the same time get that cash. YG is not the only company that does it. That's been happening for years and years and years. This is the 20th century not midieval time. Collaborating with another artist from another or company from another part of the world always equals money and an epic collaboration. Taeyang's songs are R&B. A lot of R&B songs sounds the same. Even if it does sound like 'an Omarion album', that's because he's inspired by him. Taeyang even admitted it himself that he admires and idolize Omarion.

"P" accusers aside, I love the album. I love the songs. I love Taeyang. I love YG Family. Done deal!

I AGREE WITH YOU! i hate the fact how every time big and talented stars like tae yang or gd releases an album, instead of APPRECIATING the content of the song and their hardwork, ppl begin to assume this and that about it. I'm so proud of being Tae yang's fan because not only are his songs great but u can tell how hard he worked on it and that each track was not just "made" and recorded but very well rehearsed and perfected. it's okay, ignore the ignorant haters because taeyang's career is flying high right now :]. he's so talented, he most def deserves ALL the LOVE <3

Guest stardaisy212

img84742.jpg

내일 태양군의

첫 앨범이 나옵니다.

그는 친절하고

그는 다정하고

그는 부지런하고

그는 음악과 함께 살고 있는

멋진 아티스트입니다.

많이들 사랑해주세요!!!

ps. iTunes에도 나온답니다~.

Credits to Cyworld

Itunes: http://www.apple.com/itunes/affiliates/download/?id=380264767 <- only for I Need A Girl

GD's BGM

clipboard02io.jpg

2010063004501441242633.jpg

Credits to Cyworld

if you are taking my post, please credit the right people because i am taking this from their cyworlds and dont want to get in trouble for it.

Guest danick

"THANKS TO 너, 양현석 사장님, 테디,  시, 로빈,  군, 지드래곤, 스윙스, 탑, 승리, 대성, 강현숙, 동달­, 동현배, 보스, 세븐, 거미, 지누, 션, 마스타우, 데니, 다라, 봄, 씨엘, 민지, 이은주, 송백경, 오진환, 김우근, SHAUN EVARISTO, LYLE BENIGA, SH**T KINGZ, GEN, SUPER STAR, 양민석 이사님, 이재욱, 박 헌, 최기형, 조성민, 서기 , 크 이지팀, 지은, 장성은, 김아라, 김 란, 안덕근, 박헌표, 문성조, 김 근, 김보람, 이병영, 김남­,  남식,  연기, 홍장현, 임혜 , 김태현, 박은종, 최원석, 김광원, 배민경,  성진, 황싸부님, 이 운, 이주용, 김지희, 박채윤, 장민영, 방미란, 이보형,  치영,  인경, 임찬, 최 수, 황민희, 이영미, 장우 , 이경준, 한재응, 서옥 , Oni, Steve, 김­두, 온영호, 이한솔, 김현호, 오 호, 이지주, 김대길, 손지훈, 한미 , 장현승,  성권, Sam, 서현승감독님(MV 감독), 장재혁, Jaeson Ma,  능하  하나님, ~아멘(걍 기도 내용임) -태양-"

I got curious as to who he thanked so I used Google Translator and this is the result:

"THANKS TO You, Mr. Yang Hyun, Teddy, Kush, Robin, army jideuraegon, seuwingseu, Tower, Win, Daesung, ganghyeonsuk, dongdalseop, donghyeonbae, Boss, seven, spider, Jinu, Communications, Mars Tau, Denny, Dara, Spring, CL, Monster, Lee Eun-ju, songbaekgyeong, ohjinhwan, Keun, SHAUN EVARISTO, LYLE BENIGA, SH ** T KINGZ, GEN, SUPER STAR, yangminseok Shirley, GoTo, bakjeongheon, choegihyeong, joseongmin, seogicheol, keureyijitim, built, Wall the gimahra, gimjeongran, andeokgeun, bakheonpyo, munseongjo, adjustable gimboram, yibyeongyoung, Tilburg, Charles, sinnamsik, jeongyeongi, hongjanghyeon, imhyejeong, Tae Hyun Kim, bakeunjong, Hong, Byung, gimgwangwon, baemingyeong, sinseongjin, hwangssabunim This study is yijuyong, gimjihui, bakchaeyun, jangminyoung, bangmiran, yibohyeong, jeongchiyoung, jeongingyeong, imchan, choejeongsu, hwangminhui, pork jangwoocheol, yigyeongjun, hanjaeeung, seookseon, Oni, Steve, gimhangdu, onyoungho, yihansol, HH, study explores, yijiju, gimdaegil, sonjihun, hanmijeong, janghyeonseung, sinseonggwon, Sam, Seo, Hyun W Coach (MV Director), jangjaehyeok, Jaeson Ma,

Almighty God, ~ Amen (Just pray naeyongim) - the sun - "

Yeah...it was quite random...hahaha...Boss was there on the list! I hope somebody can post the accurate translation.

Guest star18

i got so frustrated over this deluxe album. omg.

i keep on clicking here and there it's all sold out, i know there might be blogshops selling alter on, but you know, the price will excalate.. ;/

^

yes i want mubank pls!

Guest iVIP-germany

was a long day for now. guess im going to bed its 07.20 am in germany now :phew:

i absolutly adore the new album. made a order on ebay. lets see if this works :P

guess i will watch the performance when im awake cuz it would be 11 am here when its on :sweatingbullets:

here is his Thanks To

"THANKS TO

너, 양현석 사장님, 테디, 쿠시, 로빈, 전군, 지드래곤, 스윙스, 탑, 승리, 대성, 강현숙, 동달섭, 동현배, 보스, 세븐, 거미, 지누, 션, 마스타우, 데니, 다라, 봄, 씨엘, 민지, 이은주, 송백경, 오진환, 김우근, SHAUN EVARISTO, LYLE BENIGA, SH**T KINGZ, GEN, SUPER STAR, 양민석 이사님, 이재욱, 박정헌, 최기형, 조성민, 서기철, 크레이지팀, 지은, 장성은, 김아라, 김정란, 안덕근, 박헌표, 문성조, 김정근, 김보람, 이병영, 김남국, 신남식, 정연기, 홍장현, 임혜정, 김태현, 박은종, 최원석, 김광원, 배민경, 신성진, 황싸부님, 이정운, 이주용, 김지희, 박채윤, 장민영, 방미란, 이보형, 정치영, 정인경, 임찬, 최정수, 황민희, 이영미, 장우철, 이경준, 한재응, 서옥선, Oni, Steve, 김항두, 온영호, 이한솔, 김현호, 오정호, 이지주, 김대길, 손지훈, 한미정, 장현승, 신성권, Sam, 서현승감독님(MV 감독), 장재혁, Jaeson Ma,

전능하신 하나님, ~아멘(걍 기도 내용임) -태양-"

Credits to micheker @ Bestiz

i hope i get most of the names correct

"THANKS TO

You, Yang Hyun Seok, Teddy, Kush, Robin (Choice 37), Jeon Koon, G-Dragon, Swings, TOP, Seung Ri, Dae Sung, Kang Hyun Sook, Dong Dal Seob, Boss, Se7en, Gummy, Jinu, Sean, Masta Wu, Danny, Dara, Bom, CL, Minji, Lee Eun Joo, Song Baek Kyung, Oh Jin Hwan, Kim Woo Geun, SHAUN EVARISTO, LYLE BENIGA, SH**T KINGZ, GEN, SUPER STAR, Yang Min Seok, Lee Jae Wook, Park Jeong Heon, Choi Ki Hyung, Jo Sung Min, Seo Gi Cheol, Crazy Team, Ji Eun, Jang Seong Eun, Kim Ara, Kim Jeong Ran, Han Deok Geun, Park Heon Pyo, Moon Seong Jo, Kim Jeong Geun, Kim Boram, Lee Byeong Yeong, im Nam Gook, Shin Nam Shik, Jeong Yeong Ki, Hong Jang Hyeong, Im Hae Jeong, Kim Tae Hyun, Park Eung Jong, Choi Won Seok, Kim Kwang Won, Bae Min Kyeong, Shin Seong Jin, Hwang Ssabu, Lee Jeong Woon, Lim Joo Yong, Kim Ji Hee, Park Jae Woon, Jang Min Yeong, Bang Mi Ran, Lee Bo Hyeung, Jeong Ji Yeong, Jang In Kyeong, Im Chan, Choi Joeng Soo, Hwang Min Hee, Lee Yeong Mi, Jang Woo Cheol, Lee Kyeong Joon, Han Jae Eung, Seo Ok Seon, Oni, Steve, Kim Hang Doo, On Yeong Ho, Lee Han Sol, Kim Hyeong Ho, Oh Jeong Ho, Lee Ji Joo, Kim Dae Gil, Son Ji Hon, Han Mi Jeong, Jang Hyeon Seung, Shin Seong Kwon, Sam, Directr Seo Hyeon Seung (INAG MV?), Jang Jeo Hyeok, Jaeson Ma,

The Almighty God, ~Amen - Tae Yang "

edit: thanks for telling yaoming11 :]

Guest yaoming11

i hope i get most of the names correct

"THANKS TO

You, Yang Hyun Seok, Teddy, Kush, Robin? (로빈), Jeon Koon, G-Dragon, Swings, TOP, Seung Ri, Dae Sung, Kang Hyun Sook, Dong Dal Seob, Boss, Se7en, Gummy, Jinu, Sean, Masta Wu, Danny, Dara, Bom, CL, Minji, Lee Eun Joo, Song Baek Kyung, Oh Jin Hwan, Kim Woo Geun, SHAUN EVARISTO, LYLE BENIGA, SH**T KINGZ, GEN, SUPER STAR, Yang Min Seok, Lee Jae Wook, Park Jeong Heon, Choi Ki Hyung, Jo Sung Min, Seo Gi Cheol, Crazy Team, Ji Eun, Jang Seong Eun, Kim Ara, Kim Jeong Ran, Han Deok Geun, Park Heon Pyo, Moon Seong Jo, Kim Jeong Geun, Kim Boram, Lee Byeong Yeong, im Nam Gook, Shin Nam Shik, Jeong Yeong Ki, Hong Jang Hyeong, Im Hae Jeong, Kim Tae Hyun, Park Eung Jong, Choi Won Seok, Kim Kwang Won, Bae Min Kyeong, Shin Seong Jin, Hwang Ssabu, Lee Jeong Woon, Lim Joo Yong, Kim Ji Hee, Park Jae Woon, Jang Min Yeong, Bang Mi Ran, Lee Bo Hyeung, Jeong Ji Yeong, Jang In Kyeong, Im Chan, Choi Joeng Soo, Hwang Min Hee, Lee Yeong Mi, Jang Woo Cheol, Lee Kyeong Joon, Han Jae Eung, Seo Ok Seon, Oni, Steve, Kim Hang Doo, On Yeong Ho, Lee Han Sol, Kim Hyeong Ho, Oh Jeong Ho, Lee Ji Joo, Kim Dae Gil, Son Ji Hon, Han Mi Jeong, Jang Hyeon Seung, Shin Seong Kwon, Sam, Directr Seo Hyeon Seung (INAG MV?), Jang Jeo Hyeok, Jaeson Ma,

The Almighty God, ~Amen - Tae Yang "

^

Robin is Choice 37 just so everyone knows lol

I think its Robin Cho

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

YEah, Robin is referring to CHOICE 37 cuz I remember SR calls him that in HAha & MC MOng show...LOL...I wonder why (?!) Did he really thank boss??? LOL...YG Family is fully love! XD

I seriously can't wait for MNET comeback stage already! It's killing me....<__> Only a few more hours, but I'm still comtemplating whether I should stay up or not...LOL...I wish the show was just a little earlier cuz it makes it more easy...<__> I seriously thought YG is gonna release the MV earlier, but not...so now we all have to multitask and watches both the MV & rushed to watch TY's comeback stage! LOL...I gues that brings more anticipation for people to tune in and watch the show more!? hehee...

Guest itszmaeee

Does anyone know what time M!Countdown starts and who's going to stream it? Just so I can stay up for Tae's comeback. Hopefully M!Countdown give Taeyang the best sound system and provide him the beeeest quality !

Guest smrkangl

OH MY GAHHHH! The album is ridiculously epic! Daebak daebak! He better win album of the year or else I will give up on people -__________-

And I have work tomorrow so I have to wait until I get off work tomorrow to watch the MV :\