[THE OFFICIAL] Taeyang 태양 Thread

Guest shinhdeplol

Guest princessarah

the deluxe version of solar goes on sale in about 3 or 4 minutes online, right?

and yesasia said they'd carry. but the page still isn't up.

does that mean it's supposed to magically appear when it comes 9:30 am KST?

Me too I was wondering the same as you...and do you know by chance if we can get also the whole package (tshirt+photo+YGcard) with yesasia? ^^

Me too I was wondering the same as you...and do you know by chance if we can get also the whole package (tshirt+photo+YGcard) with yesasia? ^^

earlier in this thread, twitter post saying it did.

Guest princessarah

earlier in this thread, twitter post saying it did.

Oh i see ^^* Thanks ! I hope it's gonna work !! *fingers crossed*

Guest yaoming11

IT'S ON DVDHEAVEN NOW. I'm buying it now.

do u know if dvdheaven counts towards hanteo? i know yesasia doesn;t

Guest Alla

haven't listened to all the songs yet..2 more songs to listen

i'm listening to the album now

i'm so happy 2day..so many new songs to listen to...so happy..*0*

Guest toozdae08

How is it so cheap for you - mines is $60 - I'm trying my best to get it somewhere else. I'll fork over the $60 if I have to but I was hoping to spend less than $50.

- I just figured out why it was so expensive. I picked the most expensive shipping. Mine's is $41 too.

Guest 321stars

How is it so cheap for you - mines is $60 - I'm trying my best to get it somewhere else. I'll fork over the $60 if I have to but I was hoping to spend less than $50.

- I just figured out why it was so expensive. I picked the most expensive shipping. Mine's is $41 too.

Yeah I was going to say that, its the shipping! I just bought it, I feel releived! I wonder why Yesasia didn't have it?

Guest fallen_angel

omg i really hope yesasia are actually selling it... been refreshing the page every few minutes for the last hour!! im shaking as well so nervous! YG and taeyang look what you do to us...

Guest aznboi85

omg i really hope yesasia are actually selling it... been refreshing the page every few minutes for the last hour!! im shaking as well so nervous! YG and taeyang look what you do to us...

Im with u...im shaking now too...Yg page is on refresh every min. yet i cant find the link to his album someone HELP

Guest juang_bb

aggkjaklgj.. i finally ordered my DELUXE edition. Yesasia still doesn't have it, YGeShop is lagging. i got it from DVDHEAVEN! it's at $28 something. I bought the BB Live album too and my total was at $70, including shipping for a week. im excited!!!

here's the link: http://www.dvdheaven.com/product/product_detail_music.php?idx=30221

edit: i just checked it again too and it was out of stock! dang it was FAST!!! good thing i decided to check it when i was getting hopeless refreshing YesAsia and YGeshop's page.

Guest darkaz619

a lot of people is on YGeShop and is crashing there server is there another site that you can buy the album?

i check DVD HEAVEN they are out of stock damm.

Taeyang's "I Need A Girl" MV will be out @ 6PM KST | His comeback perf. on Mnet Countdown starts @ 6PM KST | We trend #SOLAR @ 6PM KST.

credit: 21BANGS @ twitter

listening to all the songs again woot woot.

oh and thank you Andrea for sharing the new HQ photos of SOLAR, rawr, they look yummy, Bae bae looks really good there. I'm not really liking the furry hood (it's a hoodie thinging right?)that he's wearing...abit distracting, but the soildier vest/jacket/outfit ones, i really like those shots.

Guest fallen_angel

OMG just went to dvdheaven and its SOLD OUT!! wow that was quick! just checked a second ago and it was there but now its GONE! please yesasia have the album soon !!! TAEYANG IS THE BEST!