[THE OFFICIAL] Taeyang 태양 Thread

Guest shinhdeplol

Guest Tekashi

chruxsh0rtie

It`ll be strange if YA won`t have regular edition. ^^ So just wait for sells to be open. Now it`s kinda messy, because there`re 2 versions, which one has specific number of copies. From marketing side, it`s complicated operation - eve if it`s sound easy. ^^

And agree with you - lucky those who are able to get deluxe edition.

Guest princessarah

Hi everyone, I have a question I saw earlier that if you order the deluxe edition you can get Taeyang's Tshirt printed, with a picture of Taeyang and YG family card....is that true ? I mean I'm kinda confused... I want it >.< If someone could help please =))

Guest tricia07_ann

i was listening to the album and my fav songs ryt nao in the album well they are great & all but i have 2 favs that i love to listen.. its MOVE & TAKE IT SLOW (didnt even know that Taeyang made that song) shoot meant to be!! hahhah MOVE bec i love the beat of the song,i wonder wat the song is all abt,Teddy oppa's rap is just awesome,i have a feeling that the song MOVE is kinda rated or something..LOL i dunno its just me & my thots maybe.. :lol:

TAKE IT SLOW is LOVEEEEE!!!! wen i first heard d song i said,oh shoot! this is my song!! :wub::wub:

just bought my delux edition,i cant wait for it to arrive well it will take a few days but its going to be worth it! btw if u guys are wondering wer i bought it its ryt here:

TAEYANG's SOLAR DELUX ALBUM

get ur copy b4 it'll be sold out!!

Guest Tekashi

Hi everyone, I have a question I saw earlier that if you order the deluxe edition you can get Taeyang's Tshirt printed, with a picture of Taeyang and YG family card....is that true ? I mean I'm kinda confused... I want it >.< If someone could help please =))

Yes, they`re only available with deluxe edition.

Shaun just update his twitter~

@shaunevaristo: wow, hella tired!! GN....zzzzz

OMO, does that means the recording ofr MCD just finished~??!! :blink: its 4:30AM Korean time~

I hope Bae will have a good rest for the show this evening~ :(

Guest wanderlove

I am listening to the album right now and so far I am enjoying it.. 'I Need A Girl' is growing on me..it's a good song and different from the songs that are out right now.. I just hope that KVIPS along with taeyang fans support him.. I really like how GD raps.. kekeke...

When will we know how is he doing in the album chart like Hanteo or something? coz i really want to know..

I can't wait for his comeback performances.. The first one is always exciting..hahaha...

When will they release the music video for the song? I can't also wait for that..

Guest Jae Eun

Only the one with Swings is correct but too mellow, this album is too much like Omarion album.

And we can see they have try to make like Bravesound but in mellow version and it doesn't work well.

I don't blame or attack, I'm just honest this album it's nothing 'new' so yeah Prayer and Only Look At Me were better.

After I can see already the plagia issue for Superstar, totally remind me of an american song but once again YG is going to use money for pay Universal Korea and going to make maybe again a 'special collab' lol

We all know YG won a lot of million with GD album and they pay for close the Florida plagia.

But it's the music business history, they all do the same just I hope people aren't too much stupid and see the truth ^^

Well let's see how the mv will be but korean please stop use for ALL of your song an english tittle ..

And I need a girl is too much mellow, promote the one with Swings or Teddy lol

Guest yaoming11

Only the one with Swings is correct but too mellow, this album is too much like Omarion album.

And we can see they have try to make like Bravesound but in mellow version and it doesn't work well.

I don't blame or attack, I'm just honest this album it's nothing 'new' so yeah Prayer and Only Look At Me were better.

After I can see already the plagia issue for Superstar, totally remind me of an american song but once again YG is going to use money for pay Universal Korea and going to make maybe again a 'special collab' lol

We all know YG won a lot of million with GD album and they pay for close the Florida plagia.

But it's the music business history, they all do the same just I hope people aren't too much stupid and see the truth ^^

Well let's see how the mv will be but korean please stop use for ALL of your song an english tittle ..

-.-

what the hell are you doing here?

gtfo

Guest Tekashi

May I ask what did you drank before writing this??

Sice when YG pays for collaborations etc? o.O

^

bout the song Superstar I won't lie i heard it somewhere before, it does sounds familiar

that's what i notice when i heard the teaser

but let's hope it wont be big issue

well maybe this album not new thing

but atleast it gives a variety in Kpop industry, since not much korean artists songs sound like this esp nowadays

Taeyang always been inspired by omarion even from his 1st mini album....if im not wrong lol

but once again YG is going to use money for pay Universal Korea and going to make maybe again a 'special collab' lol

-_- Taeyang collaborated on most of the tracks on the album so hence it shows his own personal flavor which is a *soft charisma* .... so if hes to "MELLOW" for you I suggest you just GTFO and go listen to your usual overly autotuned garbage...and stop trying to rain on peoples parade. And I have no words for your stupidity towards GDs album...

Guest johnnyquest89

May I ask what did you drank before writing this??

Sice when YG pays for collaborations etc? o.O

alright not agreeing with that other dude on a whole but your comment is just blinded fangirl thinking. Companies almost always pay for Collabs. YG even stated they offered a lot of money to some producers/artists that didn't want to work with them before but now do. So in a sense he's right YG prolly did shell out some cash to get a collab with Flo rida n stuff but like he said thats just the industry.

Now then aside from that, Some songs remind me of others, though with all the eyes on them and close watch for plagiarism I doubt it'd happen. The thing about artists using English titles... that's just nonsense, name a song whatever you want in whatever language u want If it fits the song named with it then that's that. Half the groups in Kpop have the same song title as each other anyways just move on from that.

btw Albums tight.

vv Right Right, I just rather see people look at things more objectively then give the quick answers in the heat of the moment. We're less misunderstood that way.

Guest itszmaeee

Why am I not surprise that others are already starting to make things up about this song sounds like this and that. The song plagiarized this and that. Wow. If you guys are gonna come here to accuse Taeyang or any of the song sounding like another song, just keep your opinions to yourself and go to another thread where it's appropriate to talk about those stuff. Songs nowadays, not only american songs or kpop songs, sounds alot alike. Taeyang worked hard for this album and I'm sure YG and Tae won't copy someone else's song and claim it as his. And as for the paying money etc. That's how the industry works. It's all about making money and doing whatever it takes to get your name known but at the same time get that cash. YG is not the only company that does it. That's been happening for years and years and years. This is the 20th century not midieval time. Collaborating with another artist from another or company from another part of the world always equals money and an epic collaboration. Taeyang's songs are R&B. A lot of R&B songs sounds the same. Even if it does sound like 'an Omarion album', that's because he's inspired by him. Taeyang even admitted it himself that he admires and idolize Omarion.

"P" accusers aside, I love the album. I love the songs. I love Taeyang. I love YG Family. Done deal!

Guest Tekashi

johnnyquest89

Ok. I may be understood like fangirling, but it wasn`t my intention. I just wrote it after reading such rude comment. It was only fast reply.