[THE OFFICIAL] Taeyang 태양 Thread

Guest shinhdeplol

Guest parismoon

omgg i saw the Prayer mv featuring teddy... OMG

the dance was hot, the song was hot, and Tae Yang is soooooo hot!

i didnt know he was that built xD wow hes a tank! LOL

so happy to hear that his album is doing great!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

ah poo first time posting here and i topped the page ><

sry im a new fan.. have nothing to share :(

Guest ;deuce

Yay~

The thread is finally open~ [x

I'm still watching Naman Barabwa. D:

I can't stop.

Not even at school.

Something that's been bothering me about Youngbae though:

Did he get a tan? O O He looks darker in some pictures,

and then he's lighter in some...

It be could be just the lighting?

Or like... Tanning lotion? x'D

What do you guys think?

>____<

Guest serenity143

saw the videos for prayer and look at only me...

prayer mv is hot.. his abbssssss

look at only me.. da end is soo cute wen he says ishhh melted my heart.. kekekek

luv how all the big bang members took part in it...

Guest latiana2003

i think it's SEXY!! i like him tanned like that lol... but i dont think it's a tan. it was lighting and camera filtering.

kidoybca8.gif

Guest sweetsorrow

~yay this thread is finally open!!! woo

wow 4500 copies already!?!?!?! WOOOOOOO GO YB!?!?!?! i hope he sells alot of records! he totally 100% deserves this...GAH.....the girls are going to go wild in korea....i can just see all the ajhummas sitting with their daugthers hahah

thanks everything for all the awesome pics and gifs

Guest ;deuce

i think it's SEXY!! i like him tanned like that lol... but i dont think it's a tan. it was lighting and camera filtering.

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/6190/kidoybca8.gif

Hahah, yeah, I don't have a problem with a tan. x'DDD

I was just want to know for sure if he got a tan or not.

Because it'd be awesome if it was an actual tan. > <

And nice graphic. x'D

just wanna share good news with taeyang fans here....his mini album is selling like hotcakes gunning a whopping 4100 copies as at 5.40pm today 22nd may at hanteo real time chart...omg my eyes was like popping out looking at the numbers.... :w00t: cuz the rest of the artist was selling like in hundreds only....

i think by end of the day it will reach to 6-7 thousand copies...this is only from hanteo chart and he's leading the chart and at interpark i think taeyang album is 2nd on the list also real time selling chart....omg he is so popular...good for him...i bet taeyang fans are so happy right now....

WWWOOOWWW!!!! That is surprsing. xD Just got two pictures to share.

SOOO HOT!!!

ty25gu5.jpg

ty27vj3.jpg

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK!!!

credits to DCYB + gyang

Done drooling yet? I haven't. OMG. HIS ABS <3

Oh, btw I'll probably have HQ of the mvs uploaded by tonight, but since we can't

share downloadable links, just PM me.

Guest jekki2chipo

Ahh, I think I've waited long enough for this to happen. All i can say is, "IT'S ABOUT TIME"

My friend showed me the MV for prayer, and I literally was gushing and blushing to myself cause of YB's umm you know Bare Chest. Who can resist. Now that he's 21, I can do it legally n not feel bad. But the only thing I see wrong with this is, he's the same age as my brother. Ahhh.

I liked Look at Me song more than Prayer, cause you hear his true soulful voice.

I didn't expect a hardcore, sweating, half naked YB in his Prayer MV, but I guess he's gotta serve it up. And he did. I can tell he's been working out.

Ahh the good old days of little YB running around in those big jerseys and baggie pants, now it's i don't need a shirt.

Guest cindel25

Ahh, I think I've waited long enough for this to happen. All i can say is, "IT'S ABOUT TIME"

My friend showed me the MV for prayer, and I literally was gushing and blushing to myself cause of YB's umm you know Bare Chest. Who can resist. Now that he's 21, I can do it legally n not feel bad. But the only thing I see wrong with this is, he's the same age as my brother. Ahhh.

I liked Look at Me song more than Prayer, cause you hear his true soulful voice.

I didn't expect a hardcore, sweating, half naked YB in his Prayer MV, but I guess he's gotta serve it up. And he did. I can tell he's been working out.

Ahh the good old days of little YB running around in those big jerseys and baggie pants, now it's i don't need a shirt.

Don't feel so bad, we all be cradle robbin'.

Yay~

The thread is finally open~ [x

I'm still watching Naman Barabwa. D:

I can't stop.

Not even at school.

Something that's been bothering me about Youngbae though:

Did he get a tan? O O He looks darker in some pictures,

and then he's lighter in some...

It be could be just the lighting?

Or like... Tanning lotion? x'D

What do you guys think?

>____<

Tsk! Didn't I tell you to give him up? :P

I have to say YB is getting major MAJOR buzz on non kpop sites. Keep spreading the word folks.

Still waiting on HD mvs on Clubbox or elsewhere if anyone can help us out here....

Guest Mz-Descamento86

now all we need is a video from taeyang like the D'angelo video from back in the day...how does it feel???? LOL

but when is he going to be making apperances on shows??? im feening like a crackhead for a rock and i need me a hit right now!

Guest kdsnabi426

Oh my, the day has finally come! I've been really looking forward to to this day for the whole time since the announcement of his solo was made like a year ago. I knew I would not be disappointed since YB's style is my fave type of music in the world. I love every song on the mini album with Je In being my most fave. I love the strong vocals that he displays on the chorus. The voice box thing in Prayer bothered me at first. Would much rather his natural voice in the song. But eh I got over it cuz it has such a hot beat & melody. The MVs were soo WOW & perfect.

Look Only At Me - You can feel the soul and passion in YB. He may not have the experience of the story the lyrics tell but you wouldn't know it by watching him sing. The choreography is most def awesome and sexy! Love the appearances by all the BB members too! I saw the making of the video so I knew DaeRi was in it but was very surprised when I saw GD pop up at the beginning lookin all fine, haha. Since YB hasn't split from BB I think it makes sense to have the other members in the MV. I find it very endearing that even when they do separate things they are together. <33333

Prayer - Left me speechless to be honest. Still not sure what to say about it besides..HO MAH GAHD HE'S SO HOT! Shuan Evaristo sure did teach him well. The choreography is explosive. And so are his arms, abs, and chest *drool*. I don't think he got a real tan. Think it's just the lighting effects like someone said.

Both MVs surely surpassed my expectations. Actually the Prayer song sounds nothing like I had imagined it would with a name like Prayer. I thought it would be a song with a light melody and soft singing. LOL so wrong! But I'm not disappointed in the least.

I read how some KVIPs wanted YB's album to come out with his real name instead of Taeyang. I like both of his names so it doesn't really matter to me. But if that had happened then they'd would have had to lose all the references to the sun in the MV, pics, and lyrics. I think if they left those references in without the stage name Taeyang attached that would be just weird, haha.

Can't wait to see his live perfs of Look Only At Me & Prayer. I know they're gonna be fiyah! Those lucky fans at BB's Daegu concert get to see it first on the 24th and then the rest of the world can see on the 31st when YB begins his TV activities according to the last YG Message.

Guest xbaby3phatx

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!! his official thread!!!!! im sdooooooo going to be active on this thread!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesss! The YB thread is finally open! But I see I'm kinda late.

I'm currently downloading his MVs, and I can't WAIT to watch!!! I LOVE that they released two of them, but I swear they're trying to kill us by giving us heart attacks.

I love his album! Baby I'm Sorry is by far my favorite song. I like how the A Fool's Tears rap is included in it. But YB's other rap in there almost made me pass out.

I don't know if its just me, but is anyone disappointed with the T-Pain-like computerized vocals in the first two songs? Ahh Americanization xD

Gosh, his album IS "Hot"! <3333 Our Youngbae is growing up!

And since when did our man show his abs SO much?! I'm not complaining though... *hormones*

*Edit*

OH MY GOD! THE VIDEOS WERE... WERE.... AHH! I died at least 23489203742 times! Too much sex appeal!

Look at Me The dancing was NUTS here! I loved it! The intro was a little awkward to me, I don't know why. That voice did NOT sound like his, but it was hot! And the English was new too haha. The random girls all of a sudden becoming dancers was funny. So was that part supposed to look like he was hitting on the other girls in front of that cheater? Taeyang's dancing was good before, but NOOOOW I don't even know! Crazy! All I really have to say is that he was a FINE piece of meat here! I loved his posse here, haha. *cough*the rest of the BB boys were a wonderful touch*cough* Oh yeah, and I loved the part where he was in the black and white. Very Usher-esque.

Prayer A;SDJFA;SLKDF HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!! The dancing in this one was INSANE! His chest popping killed me and I loved the body rolls! The dance during Teddy's rap impressed me the most! When did he learn how to do all of this?! Teddy looked good too... I was happy to see him. There's not really much to talk about in this video besides the dancing. I loved the whole shirtless-ness *0* He had a whole Usher/Omarion thing going on here, imo.

Dang... TaeYang, I'm speechless... he's so freaken gorgeous. The only downfall about his mini album or like 1 or 2 song is that they make him sound to robotic... or electriflyin.. beside that, I'm so loving his album. Im ordering me a copy.

Will watch the MV when I get home from work.

Guest babee012

okay...

i like NEVER post in any singers/groups soompi thread... i just kinda lurk silently.

BUT DUDE.

i just saw taeyang's two music videos.. and i cant help BUT to comment.

both music video's KILLED.

i'm making my guy friend buy me his solo album as a late birthday present <3 haha

but seriously.

he showed two different sides in both music videos.. and they both fit him so well..

in the look only at me MV..

i loved that all the other members in it too <3

T.O.P looked mega hot in his part..

and taeyang's dancing <3 WHOOO. ahaha

i loved at the end how he wakes up and looks a tthe girl and goes "EESH!" LMFAO <3 my favorite part.

he showed a really cute side in the mv.. and i lied at the end how they showed NG's and him smiling/laughing <3 i love his smile...

and then the pray mv.. OMFGAH.

his body <33

i LOVE those half naked scenes. HAHAHAHA.

*dies spazzing*

*cough*

yes.. i just wanted to spazz a bit ^^;

cant wait to get his cd <3

FINALLY!!! this thread re-opened!!!

what can I say! i've been watching the MVs since this morning but somehow I can't get enough!

I asked a friend who's NOT into Kpop..I asked her to listen to his songs, watch his MVs and give me her unbiased opinion..

THE VERDICT??

She's quite impressed by the songs..even though she doesn't understand a word *as if i do too..LOL* She liked Baby, I'm sorry and Nanbarabwa

and then she saw the MV for PRAYER..she was like "GIRL!!! TESTOSTERONE EVERYWHERE! HELP!" haha...the abs, chest popping, muscles and more chest popping! She's just awed by the dance moves..*and i also thought it was damn crazy*

I also asked another friend to watch the MV with me....after a few seconds..He grabbed my arm and asked "are we watching an MV or ermmm an R-18 film??" wahaha...His jaws dropped after watching the whole MV! *oh well...I was floored when I first saw it..*MAD MAD MAD HOOOT!

So there! i was sooo happy and Proud oF TAEYANG!!!! I hope he'll have more converts as the album will soar high ...

I can't wait for a TV guesting...I want to watch him sing his songs live..cause I know it will be AWESOME!

TAEYANG'S ALBUM COVER

121142200644737600wg3.jpg

121142226692qq1.jpg

121142226681on3.jpg

1211422016102sp5.jpg

1211422016101cm0.jpg

121142201682cb2.jpg

121142201652zb6.jpg..

121142201651tv0.jpg

121142201642zw3.jpg

121142201641kd1.jpg

121142201622zp7.jpg

121142201621jy6.jpg

12114220167mw5.jpg

12114220166gk1.jpg

12114220163zf7.jpg

CREDIT: 바밤바동동 || 미인D @ bbvipz

Guest skye.

AHH ! YESS. DONG YOUNGBAE OFFICAL THREAD !

Yesssss. I took these screen caps just so I can stare at them. (: Ahahaha.

taeyang3az0.png

taeyang4yl1.png

taeyang5yn3.png

SO HOT. (:

I was spazzing out with the friend today at schoool. <333333333