Wonder Girls Comeback Today (053208) Wg Inkigayo Intro Pics

Guest i.said.hi

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dynomite925

i'm not a big fan of leopard prints, but i think it looks great on sunye. the wig looks pretty awesome too, suits her...the girls just get prettier and prettier...so jealous haha.

wondergirls! woo hoo!!

thank you.

wow...someone grab me a bucket -drools- if Ye Eun and Sun Ye look like this haha I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOO BIN'S PICTURE!!!! :blush: Sun Mi I can imagine...but So Hee it's kind of hard I'm still not willing to let go of that cute image on her xD haha but I am sure I'm going to enjoy this single for sure ^^

Guest iBC-NUB

YAY SUNYE

Aww

i was expecting more for Sunye's Picture

but she still is sexy in that one .

The Wig really matches her .

and the leopard print too.

seriously cant wait for Yoobins .

Guest GyrlPwr

Sun Ye looks really cute with the wig. It's different.

It's exciting getting to see the girls' looks one by one.

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

is it just me or are the pics released so far sports themed? sunye- bicycle, yeeun- football. and on top of that it all has guys in the background. maybe the new song is bout jock boyfriends? lol

anyways, sunye proves you dont need to be flashy to be sexy. love the wig on her.

and is it just me or are you guys surprised jyp actually gave yeeun the overtly sexy image? i mean she and sunye were always the covered up ones.

Guest mariika

Oooh they look so PRETTY!! I love the short hair on Sunye <3 I honestly can't wait to see Yoobin's picture!!! XD

I wonder what their album will sound like~ :D

Archived