Soshified Gifts: Page 46 - Hyoyeon Charity Birthday Donation

Guest Soy

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chinchin X-mas Gifts (since we did a Chunji support we decided to do one for Chinchin as well)

*notice: a lot of these gifts are meant for them to share~

There are some gifts that weren't indiviually posted but are in the final picture. The point of this project was to bring a bit of Taeyeon's childhood back to her this Christmas. This was Soshified's chance to thank her for being the amazing Kid leader that we all adore so much and how we wish that she'll always be that dorky kid next door always intrigued by toys & trinkets. We based a lot of the gifts on things she's mentioned in the past about her childhood loves and interests that we've heard throughout the year through Chinchin. We also go gifts for her co-dj Kangin, mostly Spider-Man things though. Hopefully they both enjoy the gifts that we put a lot of effort into getting.

And the reason for the DBZ Themed gifts:

DBZ Chinchin Sweatshirts + TaeNy shirt

Toys

(Jumbo Lollipops)

(Jumbo Pens)

(Thumb Wrestling Area, Mario Sound Pen, Mustache)

(Season 1 Dragonball Z)

(Vegeta & Goku Bobbleheads)

(Goku & Piccolo Energy Battlers)

(Spider-Man 3 Ultimate Web Blaster)

(Spider-Man VS Venom Dart Tag)

(Spider-Man Blanket)

(Balloon World Kit)

(Star Wars Light Sabers)

(Hulk Hands)

(Mario Plush)

(Mario Mushroom Plush)

(RC Cars)

(DBZ Stickerbook)

(Spider-Man Crayons)

(Stress Toys)

(Jumbo Slinky)

(Banana Pen)

(Basketcase Game)

Taeyeon Clothes

Kangin Clothes

Gift/Food Packaging

We decided for this project to feed Taeyeon & the rest of the Chinchin Family so we decided to get some cute lunch boxes and cases to store the food in to match with the theme of the project.

Final Picture

Guest Lishathestain

soshified jjang!!

i love how u guys always give gifts too for snsd member's partner (like sungmin, and now kangin) :D :D

and dragon ball z yo! so much toys! i bet they're gonna play some of them on Chinchin, and then we can see them being dorks lol.

Guest pencilcasee.

LOL, I really think Taeng and Kangin will get a kick out of the presents. I love the sweater design with the whole Dragon Ball theme characters as well as the 9 and 13 :) Hopefully, Chin Chin is bora the day you guys will be passing the gifts on? It would be nice to see them with the gifts like with Chunji last time.

Guest 16candl3s

wow! you guys never fails to surprise me with your gifts to the girls! SNSD are really lucky to have very loyal & loaded fans. and you even got a signed GG DVD! amazing! Thanks for sending gifts to Kangin too.

Guest disfunktional.

OMFGGG, the christmas gifts are to die for<333 I love the scarfs and the cute santa hats!!! Of course the personalize hood shirts are freaking adorableeeeeee!!! Did Sica cut her hair recently or something? Im so behind -_______-" HAHA, the Chinchin gifts are so dorky but so compatible with our dorksters XD The return of the jumbo pens kakaka, this time with lollipops<3 SOSHIFIED HWAITING!

Guest zahieyjunki

Lots of toys SSF buy for them!!

Looks like Taengoo & Kkang so playful!!

Taengoo had double gifts than the rest!!

Lucky her..

OMG I love Roxy sweater or what?

where did you buy it?

S1NE are the best fanclub ever!!!

I hope both DJ used SSF present at their Chin Chin DJing!!

^ They can use the toys to play with on Chinchin, that was the whole purpose of the project anyways to bring back Taeyeon's childhood for one X-mas. We always do formal gift packages for the girls, but this was more of a fun thing for us to choose some stuff for Taeyeon.

Guest tesslovemusic

Omo~ your gifts never stop amazing me ^_^

the girls gifts are SO Fantastic :o

You guys are so creative and as always you have awesome taste :)

Haha, love the DB theme, my brother is a huge fan :lol:

Guest ::kitty::

great job once again ^__^ i loved seeing sungmin and sunny's picture with them wearing soshified's gifts, so hopefully i can see taeyeon and kangin wearing theirs too<3

Archived