Park Eun Bin 박은빈 ♥ Drama 2023 : Castaway Diva || Upcoming Drama 2024: Extraordinary Attorney Woo season 2

QSD

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“The King’s Affection” star Park Eun Bin recently took time for a photo shoot and interview with The Star.

The actress graced the cover of the magazine’s January issue, and she showed off sophisticated charms under the concept “King versus queen.”

Spoiler

park-eun-bin.jpg

During the interview, Park Eun Bin shared her love for “The King’s Affection,” saying, “From the moment I decided to star [in the drama], I was convinced that it would be a precious project that I’d never receive again. I’m so happy and grateful to receive lots of love.”

Then she added, “I wanted my character Lee Hwi to be seen as just one person regardless of her gender. I’ve never been able to take the role of a crown prince and king, so I have done my best and have no regrets. I realized a lot of things in this project.”

When asked about her criteria for selecting projects, she explained, “I try to star in a project that I want to do and could do my best in. I want to experience many roles. I have to think about many things, but eventually, I do what my heart tells me to do.”

When asked what acting is, Park Eun Bin replied, “It’s a process of sublimation. I think that passage is acting. Through acting, I experience things that I can’t do as the human Park Eun Bin. That’s why I have more fun and feel free when I act. Acting is my way of communicating. Of course, I lose strength [doing it], but through it, I repeat the process of recharging and releasing energy.”

park-eun-bin-11.jpg

Park Eun Bin also shared a glimpse of her daily life. She said, “My [daily] routine is [going] home, [going to] the film set, and [going] home again. I can’t have any other life besides being a homebody. Since I work outside, my time at home doesn’t feel stuffy, and it’s very important and necessary. There isn’t really anything different [from that routine].”

Lastly, she spoke up about her wishes for the new year, saying, “I’m really happy right now. I’m not sad, and I’m doing well. I hope everyone stays healthy, happy, and safe in 2022.”

park-eun-bin-21.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1506206wpp/park-eun-bin-shares-her-love-for-the-kings-affection-talks-about-being-a-homebody-and-more

• Like 2

• gm4queen changed the title to Park Eun Bin 박은빈 ♥ Drama 2021 : The King's Affection, 연모

@QSDas her fan, i cant blindly say she looks stunning in that style - the dress, the weird hair attachment. i think this is the worst style of all the ceremonies she has attended so far. it has added 10yrs to her age! her stylist did an awfully terrible job!!! just because black is the trendy color to wear at y/e ceremonies doesn't mean it's applicable to PEB. on her vlive, i felt that she didnt want to believe that she is skinny. her body looked pretty good in judge vs judge and stove league, and became too skinny in brahms. petite people need to have fat in their body otherwise the skin will sag and she actually starts to showing this on her face! sure she wanted to hide her new hair style for her new drama, but what's the point when the magazine already released her pictorials?! sometimes dont know if she is being naived or overly-principled. i was expecting her to have her new hairdo with an outfit similar to Ko Minsi or the actress who presented the rookie awards, which will make look very chic. With the success of her portrayal in tka and the gaining attention, i simply wanted to look the best at the kbs drama award! 

sorry if i sound critical but with my pure intention of caring about her, genuinely hope that she will stay healthy and enjoy further success in her acting career! 

@QSDi hope i didnt come across like criticizing you; i was just expressing my own opinion! i never respond to other people's opinion that i dont agree. everyone has his/her opinion and should be freely and respectfully expressed!

you can check out her looks in the recent awards presentation she attended. i read comment on twitter that people "dissed her style but still supported her true beauty"! dont get me wrong, she is still beautiful but the style didnt enhance her beauty and buried it instead!

It’s true I wasn’t aware of her styles before, so your opinion is informative.  Her straight bangs might not suit her best, however, her exterior surface is still attractive, is most important to me.

I just like her simple style of the dress.  It makes her look taller & its fabric material is nice like royal highness.  Or maybe I have terrible taste in fashion in general.

• Like 1

@QSDshe is a very private person! there was hardly any question about her and her family when she was a guest on my lttle old boy!

there are some vids about her upbringing you can check out...

• Like 1

Soompi Forums Awards: The best k-dramas of 2021? Please vote!

Now is your chance to show your love for your favorite dramas of 2021. In the Soompi Forums Awards poll you can vote for the dramas you liked the most last year. :kiss_wink:

Which dramas will be the winners?

winner-icegif-9.gif

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl