Park Eun Bin 박은빈 ♥ Drama 2023 : Castaway Diva || Upcoming Drama 2024: Extraordinary Attorney Woo season 2

QSD

43 minutes ago, day2708 said:

Yeon Woo Jin is considering the male lead together with park eun bin. I don't much about him but i guess he's good because of the comments.The story itself seems interesting tho even if is a legal drama. I think she'll have to decide quickly (this week at most) because they have to start filming soon.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/10/yeon-woo-jin-up-to-romance-park-eun-bin-in-nothing-to-lose/

I watched his last drama and I liked his acting I hope this drama will be good

• Like 1

Here i am...

i'm still hung up in SSW- Eunbin chemistry in AOY so it's really hard to move on :bawling:

yes yeon woo jin is an amazing actor i would like to see this pairing works too. However i don't know if i can take anymore    Legal dramas ( too many already) and i don't trust the writer  and pd at all

• Like 1

If she accepts, Park Eun-bin will play a ticking time-bomb of a judge, who regularly works herself into a temper in court, especially if the source of her ire is an unrepentant defendant. Nothing to Lose will revolve around her fight against the big, powerful baddies that framed her older brother for a murder he didn’t commit, and killed him as well. Yeon Woo-jin is considering the role of a fellow judge, though his temperament is much more suited to his occupation than his colleague. Described as cold-headed and warm-hearted, Yeon Woo-jin’s would-be character is called the “wise Solomon,” and will maintain a hard-to-define relationship with Park Eun-bin’s character. They’re peers and rivals, at times at each other’s throats, and at other times acting like a new couple.

http://www.dramabeans.com/

mmmm I don't know what to think of this ,their relationship sounds a lot like the one jiwon/sungmin had and maybe that's why they thought of casting her(besides her obvious acting talent and connections with the PD).The character sounds like a mean jiwon but if she takes it i bet she would make it lovable even if they make her role annoying. I'm not sure if i'm ready to see another "hard to define relationship" ,i'm still not over the trauma of age of youth 2 *cries*.

Seeing that's is taking so long to make a decision and the fact that they should start filming right away i'm inclined to think she'll accept the offer... 

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • Guest changed the title to Park Eun Bin 박은빈
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Guest changed the title to Park Eun Bin 박은빈
  • 1 year later...

This is for informing  @QSD that I merged your new thread of Park Eun Bin with her old active thread. You can use this old thread to post updates about her from now on. And please let me know if you are willing to take over the first post of this old thread so that you can update it as you wish! :)

- by gm4queen

17 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

This is for informing  @QSD that I merged your new thread of Park Eun Bin with her old active thread. You can use this old thread to post updates about her from now on. And please let me know if you are willing to take over the first post of this old thread so that you can update it as you wish! :)

- by gm4queen

Yes, I would like to take over the first post of this old thread.  Thank you very much.

• Love 1

15 minutes ago, QSD said:

Yes, I would like to take over the first post of this old thread.  Thank you very much.

I've transferred the thread to you. Now you have the access to make any desired changes to the 1st post. Happy fan-girling! Looking forward to see more updates about Park Eun BIn.. :)

• Blob 1