Park Eun Bin 박은빈 ♥ Drama 2023 : Castaway Diva || Upcoming Drama 2024: Extraordinary Attorney Woo season 2

QSD

I like her a lot .   I hope "Choco Bank" gets subbed.

This is an older article when she joined the drama.

Park Eun-bin joins EXO's Kai in web drama Choco Bank ...

parkeunbin_30a.jpg

Read article on Dramabeans

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Park Eun Bin Glowing and Lovely at Press Conference for Web Drama Choco Bank with EXO’s Kai

pasko.jpg

Read and see more on Koala's Playground

‘CHOCO BANK’ STARS EXO’S KAI, ‘SECRET DOOR’ ALUM PARK EUN-BIN AS BUSINESS PARTNERS

‘Choco Bank’ stars EXO’s Kai, ‘Secret Door’ alum Park Eun-bin as business partners

South Korean-Chinese boy group EXO member Kim Jong-in, who is professionally known as Kai, is set to star in his third drama series titled “Choco Bank.” He will play the lead male character named Kim Eun-haeng with “Secret Door” alum Park Eun-bin playing the lead female character named Ha Cho-co.

A Samsung Group Marketing Company’s production, “Choco Bank” is an upcoming six-part web series about financial management of start-up businesses. It is created by Cheil Worldwide Inc. featuring a story of business partners played by Kai and Park.

In particular, Kim Eun-haeng is a college graduate who has extensive knowledge on finances. To ensure a lucky start in his life, he received money from his father.

On the other hand, Ha Cho-co is someone who deals with struggles adults in their 20s normally encounter. She and Kai’s character are both making a debut in the workforce, according to Drama Fever.

Kai has yet to star in a film. He made his debut as an actor by appearing with his fellow members of EXO-K, the South Korean sub-group of EXO, in the 2012 SBS drama series “To the Beautiful You.” In 2015, he played recurring role in the Naver TV Cast series “EXO Next Door,” which is a fictional version of himself.

Aside from his first major role, Kai is gracing the February issue ofElle Korea with Im Yoona of the K-pop girl group Girls’ Generation. Im is also appearing in an upcoming drama series, which is titled “God of War, Zhao Yun.”

Unlike Kai and Im, Park is a veteran when it comes to drama series having debuted as an actress at the age of seven. Before “Choco Bank,” she starred in the 2014 SBS drama series “Secret Door” with Han Suk-yu, who has recently teamed up with “Gangnam Blues” actor Kim Rae-won for a film titled “The Prison,” Korea Times reported.

source

Park Eun Bin Hints Fans of Romantic Scenes With EXO’s Kai in “Choco Bank”

Park Eun Bin Hints Fans of Romantic Scenes With EXO’s Kai in “Choco Bank”

EXO‘s Kai and actress Park Eun Bin attended the press conference for their new web-drama “Choco Bank” on February 4 and talked about their romantic scenes together.

During the event, Kai said, “My character is very quiet and chic. He doesn’t have many romantic scenes.”

Then Park Eun Bin chimed in and added, “Our drama is more focused on the theme of growing up rather than love lines. There is a sprinkle of romance, I think. Kai will definitely melt the ladies’ hearts whenever a skinship scene comes out, so fans should think of Choco as themselves when watching this.”

“Choco Bank” is about a guy named Eun Haeng who has a wide knowledge of finance and a girl named Choco who is getting ready to start a business. The story plays out as the two meet and find out more about the financial service industry. It will air some time in February via web and mobile.

source

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

[Interview] Park Eun-bin, "If acting wasn't fun, I would have quit"

photo771315.jpg

"Won't the reporters get bored if I gave the same answers?"

A month ago, when Park Eun-bin was interviewed by many media sources, that's what she said when she was asked if she was tired. "I tried to make my responses different but that doesn't always work". She laughed a very innocent laugh. The mysterious Song Ji-won had become 25 years old Park Eun-bin.

Park Eun-bin challenged herself with the character Song Ji-won and she had to cut her hair short. "I always had long hair but the producer and writer knew what they wanted from their character. I told them I wouldn't look good in it but that's exactly what they wanted. It helped to become Song Ji-won after I cut it".

photo771317.jpg

Read more on Hancinema

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi everyone !! I'm a new fan here. I first  saw eun bin in age of youth last year and i really liked her and started to see her drama father i'll take care of you and operation proposal but age of youth 2 really is what made her total fan.Her emotional scenes blow me away and the fact that her irl personality is completely opposite to song ji won just make everything even more amazing.

I hope she can take another role soon, i want to see her like a lawyer or a doctor i can imagine her nailing roles like that but i also want a season 3 of age of youth :bawling: . Anyways let's just wait for some good news.

I'll try to post news as much as i can so this thread doesn't die :mellow:

• Like 2

Yeyy park eun bin has been offered a role as a judge in the SBS’s upcoming drama ‘Nothing to Lose’ that will air after ‘While You Were Sleeping', next month!.

I'm not too sure of the plot tho i'll wait for complete trans. Knetz are mostly supporting her but some of them think she's too young to play a judge and  some are worried bc it sounds a little bit rushed considering it should start airing next month on the 22nd [?] but either way if she takes the project i'll support her and i'm completely sure she'll nail it.

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002717595

• Like 2

1 minute ago, day2708 said:

Yeyy park eun bin has been offered a role as a judge in the SBS’s upcoming drama ‘Nothing to Lose’ that will air after ‘While You Were Sleeping', next month!.

I'm not too sure of the plot tho i'll wait for complete trans. Knetz are mostly supporting her but some of them think she's too young to play a judge and  some are worried bc it sounds a little bit rushed considering it should start airing next month on the 22nd [?] but either way if she takes the project i'll support her and i'm completely sure she'll nail it.

https://twitter.com/kdrama_news/status/918660319349694465

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002717595

By2O9V.gif

I am so happy for her because I am waiting her lead role but this year I am soooo tired , prosecutor prosecutor prosecutor and judge in dramas, 90 % same topics

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

By2O9V.gif

I am so happy for her because I am waiting her lead role but this year I am soooo tired , prosecutor prosecutor prosecutor and judge in dramas, 90 % same topics

Omg ,yes! i have been dying for a lead role for her but a legal drama... -_-.

At least i think this drama is not a rom-com as it sounds more serious,because i hate romcom legal dramas even more ,anything but a romcom legal drama please.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, day2708 said:

Omg ,yes! i have been dying for a lead role for her but a legal drama... -_-.

At least i think this drama is not a rom-com as it sounds more serious,because i hate romcom legal dramas even more ,anything but a romcom legal drama please.

I hope her character will be funny, I hate serious prosecutor or judge character 

7 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I hope her character will be funny, I hate serious prosecutor or judge character 

the caracther is suppose to have anger issues so it should be amusing :lol: but the plot in general sound serious and it doesn't mention a loveline either.

• Like 1

Ok uhm, i made some research about "nothing to lose " and it doesn't sound too good :c , the PD is the same from entertainer where she did a cameo.   http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/09/sbs-considers-new-courtroom-drama-nothing-to-lose/

The thing i like is that this looks like female-centered drama and there are not much of those so it could be very good for her career if its well done.

• Like 1

Yeon Woo Jin is considering the male lead together with park eun bin. I don't know much about him but i guess he's good because of the comments.The story itself seems interesting tho even if is a legal drama. I think she'll have to decide quickly (this week at most) because they have to start filming soon.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/10/yeon-woo-jin-up-to-romance-park-eun-bin-in-nothing-to-lose/

• Like 1