Park Eun Bin 박은빈 ♥ Drama 2023 : Castaway Diva || Upcoming Drama 2024: Extraordinary Attorney Woo season 2

QSD

Actress

Park Eun Bin

spacer.png

spacer.png

Profile:

Name: 박은빈 / Park Eun Bin
Profession: Actress
Birthdate: September 4th, 1992
Height: 163 cm
Star sign: Virgo
Blood type: A
Talent Agency: Namoo Actors
Debut: 1998

Dramas

Do You Like Brahms? (SBS, 2020)

Stove League (SBS, 2019)

The Ghost Detective (KBS2, 2018)

Judge vs. Judge (SBS, 2017)

Age of Youth 2 (JTBC, 2017)

Father, I'll Take Care of You (MBC, 2016)

Age of Youth (JTBC, 2016)

Entertainer (SBS, 2016)

Choco Bank (Naver TVCast, 2016)

Secret Door (SBS, 2014)

Gu Am Heo Joon (MBC, 2013)

Operation Proposal (TV Chosun, 2012)

Gye Baek (MBC, 2011)

Dream High (KBS2, 2011) cameo

Queen Seon Deok (MBC, 2009)

Empress Chun Chu (KBS2, 2009)

Lobbyist (SBS, 2007)

The Legend (MBC, 2007)

Catch a Kang Nam Mother (SBS, 2007)

My Sister (MBC, 2006)

Seoul 1945 (KBS1, 2006)

Resurrection (KBS2, 2005)

Encounter (MBC, 2005)

Stained Glass (SBS, 2004)

Country Princess (MBC, 2003)

Glass Slippers (SBS, 2002)

Sangdo (MBC, 2001)

Empress Myung Sung (KBS2, 2001)

The Thief's Daughter (SBS, 2000)

White Night 3.98 (SBS, 1998)

Movies

Secretly, Greatly (2013)

Death Bell 2: Bloody Camp (2010)

How to Keep My Love (2004)

Has the Shower Ended? short film from 1.3.6 (2004)

The Romantic President (2002)

Memories (2002)

Additional Links:

Official instagram

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Yoo Seung Ho and Park Eun Bin’s growth amazes netizens

The explosive growth of actors Yoo Seung Ho and Park Eun Bin have caught the attention of netizens.

Childhood photos of the two actors were recently uploaded on an internet community site, and it features cuts from old advertisement filmings, dramas, and music videos.

Despite the two now being high school students, netizens were amazed at how much they had grown, commenting, “This is the epitome of growth,” “I can’t take my eyes off of them,” and “I feel like I raised them myself since I’ve seen them for such a long time.”

Park Eun Bin and Yoo Seung Ho debuted in 1997 and 2000, respectively, and have featured in dramas such as MBC’s “Legend,” “Queen Seonduk,” and most recently, the music video for Taeyeon and The One’s “Like a Star.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/yoo-seung-ho-and-park-eun-bins-growth-amazes-netizens

• 2 years later...
Guest maea18

197666_606261866053741_190050573_n.jpg
Park Eun Bin with Lee Min Ho '93 & Maeng Se Chang in 2007 SBS drama Catch a Kangnam Mom..
I want to see LMH '93 & PEB in a drama again.. They're cute..

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I love PARK EUN BIN IN SECRET DOOR!!!!

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Park Eun Bin's Greeting in Secret Door Press Con
credit Keyeastofficial | YT

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Park Eun Bin's elegant look in Hanbok becoming a hot issue20141027101036_544d9b8c53143_1.jpg

Park Eun Bin's elegant look in Hanbok is becoming a hot issue.
On October 27th, the production team of SBS drama 'Secret Door' released a steal cut of Park Eun Bin that was taken during a recent shooting.
The photo shows Park Eun Bin having a shooting, wearing Hanbok with colorful decorations, and she is showing an elegant and charisma look at the same time.
Her bright skin tone and beautiful face is making a fabulous match with Hanbok, and the photo almost looks like a fashion pictorial.
Park Eun Bin is playing in the drama as Crown Princess Hong, and her charismatic look is drawing many people's attention.
Crown Princess Hong is a clever and ambitious lady who always puts the royal family's tradition to the priority, and she is getting a great number of compliments for her amazing acting.
Meanwhile, 'Secret Door' airs on every Monday and Tuesday at 10 PM.
/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"MV | Secret Door  - Incurable Disease | Lee Je Hoon & Park Eun Bin

credit marina PK
[song is ost of 'Secret Love' sung by Navi (Feat. Kebee of Eluphant)]

a little thursday flashback...
Park Eun-bin romances Yoo Seung-ho (again) in Operation Proposalby javabeans | December 27, 2011 | 77 Comments

parkeunbin_1.jpg

A love interest has been cast for Yoo Seung-ho for his new drama Operation Proposal, and it’s a familiar co-star: Park Eun-bin, with whom he has acted multiple times in past projects. This is the time-traveling fantasy-romance drama adapted from Japan’s Proposal Daisakusen that’s set to air on cable channel TV Chosun in the new year.

Aw, that’s so cute: Some articles are calling it a reunion of “first loves,” since Park Eun-bin played Yoo Seung-ho’s very first love interest in 2007’s Legend, back when both actors were in their early teens (that drama filmed over two years so I believe they were barely adolescents when shooting it). He was the young King Dam-deok, while she played childhood sweetheart Kiha. They acted again in another sageuk project with 2010’s Queen Seon-deok, and followed that up in a music video for The One’s “Like a Star” with Taeyeon.

Operation Proposal starts out with our hero as an adult realizing that he’s in love with his friend just as she’s about to marry. Through a stroke of luck/fate/maaaagic, he gets sent back in time, and this time he’s determined to protect his first love.

Park plays that first love, whom the hero has cared for since their childhood days. They’re best buddies all the way from elementary school through university, and it looks like a case of missed timing for them, since she likes him but is unable to confess her feelings. In the end, she meets someone else and marries him instead.

Cute! It sounds like it’s got the potential to be comic fun but also potentially wring your heart at moments. And these are two child stars who have grown up so well, and into such solid actors. And to think, they’re both still teenagers — he’s 18, she’s 19.

Operation Proposal plans to premiere in February.

Below are the two actors from Legend, Queen Seon-deok, and the MV:

parkeunbin_legend1.jpg

parkeunbin_seondeok1.jpg

parkeunbin_yooseungho1.jpg

Via TV Report | DRAMABEANS

Operation Proposal cast photos and teaser

by girlfriday | January 30, 2012 | 61 Comments

Proposal2.jpg

Yet another show a week out from premiere: the fantasy youth melodrama Operation Proposal starring Yoo Seung-ho and Park Eun-bin has released some cast photos as well as a teaser. The remake of the Japanese Proposal Daisakusen is getting ready to launch on the new cable network TV Chosun, and has made a last-minute scheduling change to go from a Monday-Tuesday timeslot to a Wednesday-Thursday one. It wasn’t in direct contention for the 10 o’clock hour against Dream High 2 (and neither is Shut Up Flower Band which is slated for the 11 o’clock hour) but I have a feeling that given the same target audience, three shows in one night might seem like too much to expect, even from diehard fans.

Yoo Seung-ho and Park Eun-bin play best friends since childhood, and when they grow up the hero belatedly realizes that he loves her… on the day she’s preparing to marry another man (played by Lee Hyun-jin). That’s pretty much the definition of terrible timing. He then gets a chance to go back in time to make it right and get the girl. Between this and the Rooftop Prince headed to the future, I’m up to my ears in time-traveling heroes bending time and space to get to their first loves. Ever hear the phrase Get over it ? But then… I guess we’d be all out of dramas, and then where would we be?

The cast photos feature the leads with Kim Ye-won (Romance Town, Flower Boy Ramyun Shop) who plays the heroine’s best friend (she undergoes the most change due to our hero’s decision to alter history), along with Park Young-seo (Queen Seon-deok, far right) and newbie Go Kyung-po (far left) who play the hero’s buddies. The teaser features Yoo Seung-ho being adorable… and I’m pretty sure other stuff happens. The song choice makes the whole thing feel off somehow, though I think if you play it on mute it’s okay. I don’t know how that bodes for the drama proper, but maybe it’s a fluke teaser thing? What the hell, I’m in a hopeful mood today.

Operation Proposal premieres Wednesday February 8 on TV Chosun.

Proposal1.jpg

Via My Daily | DRAMABEANS

Operation Proposal Recaps at dramabeans

Operation Proposal: Episode 1by gummimochi | February 9, 2012

OP01-00114.jpg OP01-00117.jpg

A strong premiere for Operation Proposal. I was oddly excited and nervous about this show since my expectations were based off of its Japanese original, Proposal Daisakusen: Operation Love. Remakes are usually a hit or miss which largely depend on the cohesion of the drama trifecta of writing, directing, and acting. But we’ve got a pretty solid start to our story and characters here and shows promise for this series. A bit of the whimsical, a slight taste of outrageous, but a lot of heart.

What would you do if you had another shot to fix your past to change your present?

READ FULL HERE

Operation Proposal: Episode 2

by gummimochi | February 10, 2012

OP02-00010.jpg OP02-00009.jpg

So Baek-ho travels back in time to relive his high school days. It’s his first shot at fixing his wrongs and turning them into rights. We get a few more clues from his past which speaks more about his present. Will he be able to identify what went wrong between him and Yi-seul or will fate get in the way of his desire to change his present? You’ll have to dive in to find out what happens next.

READ FULL HERE

Operation Proposal: Episode 3

by gummimochi | February 16, 2012

OP03-00275a.jpg

Loyalty shines through in this episode as our characters’ values are challenged and tested. There’s more than meets the eye to some of our stock characters and we get plenty of laughs, smiles, and tears in this hour. Baek-ho goes back for a second time at bat to discover why he and Yi-seul aren’t together, and sometimes that answer is more complicated than what we anticipate.

READ FULL HERE

Operation Proposal: Episode 4

by gummimochi | February 22, 2012

OP04-00067.jpg

What Operation Proposal does so well at is taking little details and tying it into its narrative. Our characters never say what they mean, but always take each other’s words at face value. Everyone has their little quirks and unlike other romantic comedies, this show takes the time dig a little deeper into its side characters as well as round out their leads. When I can watch a show when my hero isn’t on the screen and be okay with it, that’s always a good sign.

READ FULL HERE

Operation Proposal: Episode 5

by gummimochi | February 24, 2012

OP05-00096a.jpg

Love confessions all abound in this episode! Everyone’s got to step up their game, boys and girls alike! Baek-ho finally sees the first hints of the repercussions of time travel. He’s learning that he’s got to earn those trips back in time and make it worthwhile or the reality he returns to is sadder than what he left behind.

READ FULL HERE

Operation Proposal Recaps at dramabeans

Operation Proposal: Episode 6by gummimochi | February 25, 2012

OP06-00010.jpg OP06-00016.jpg

Finally! Just when I thought that this show was going to make me into a dunce as much as Baek-ho, we finally get to see the glimpses of some character development. Issues are dealt with head on and our hero is learning that he’s got a lot of work ahead of him to get what he wants. Will Baek-ho be able to reel in (I couldn’t help it!) Yi-seul’s heart?

READ FULL HERE

Operation Proposal: Episode 7

by gummimochi | March 2, 2012

OP07-00306a.jpg

So many adorable moments in this episode that I think I’m going through acute cute shock. Baek-ho realizes that he’s still not yet capable to fully win Yi-seul’s heart; Jin-won finally notices that Yi-seul is more than just a team manager, and hearts are challenged to be open to one another.

Also, time travel lesson learned: if you’re in the past, don’t take pictures. It’ll send you back to the present.

READ FULL HERE

Operation Proposal: Episode 8

by gummimochi | March 3, 2012

OP08-00004.jpg

We end our week with a lighter episode that doesn’t quite pick up until the end. Hearts continue to be broken (out of chronological order) and unexpected friendships are formed. Baek-ho learns that this time, if he doesn’t confess his feelings now, he may never get the chance again.

We end our week with a lighter episode that doesn’t quite pick up until the end. Hearts continue to be broken (out of chronological order) and unexpected friendships are formed. Baek-ho learns that this time, if he doesn’t confess his feelings now, he may never get the chance again.

READ FULL HERE

Operation Proposal: Episode 9

by gummimochi | March 9, 2012

OP09-00088a.jpg

You know you still haven’t learned your life lesson if you take various trips back in time and still come out empty-handed. There were a few touching moments and instances that made me laugh out loud, but it wasn’t enough to fully redeem this episode. I feel like we’re dragging our feet a little too much now.

READ FULL HERE

Operation Proposal: Episode 10

by gummimochi | March 10, 2012

OP10-00002.jpg OP10-00004.jpg

This episode rocked my socks off. Baek-ho finally makes his declaration, Tae-nam steps it up, and Yi-seul gets a worthy rival where it’s one tense filled moment before a cat fight bursts. ‘Cause this is kdrama-land. You need a love square to even everything out.

READ FULL HERE

Operation Proposal Recaps at Dramabeans
Operation Proposal: Episode 11by gummimochi | March 16, 2012 | 52 Comments

OP11-00083a.jpg

Things are certainly heating up in this episode in terms of romance and conflict. This episode happened to zoom by and left me wanting. Is it weird that I feel like we’re moving somewhere but I look back and we’re still at square one?

READ FULL HERE

Operation Proposal: Episode 12

by gummimochi | March 17, 2012

OP12-00219a.jpg

How you continue to wrench my heart – and not in a good way. The small elements sprinkled that gave this show its initial charm is back and we discover more into Baek-ho’s background . The train for Yi-seul’s heart keeps chugging away, moving further and faster from him than ever before and maybe bowing out gracefully is better than holding on to what seems like water in your hands.

READ FULL HERE

Operation Proposal: Episode 13

by HeadsNo2 | March 23, 2012

OP13-00396-1.jpg

The clock is ticking in a way we haven’t really seen before, as Baek-ho comes to the realization that there’s only so many chances to skip back in time before he ends up exactly where he started. It’s now or never when it comes to winning Yi-seul’s heart – will his efforts finally amount to something, or is what he’s longing for just destined never to be?

READ FULL HERE

Operation Proposal: Episode 14

by gummimochi | March 24, 2012

OP14-00073.jpg

Lots of self-realization in this episode… but not like it gets Baek-ho anywhere. We enter the darkest present ever in his series and now, Baek-ho might have used up all his wishes and his time. We’re being set up for next week for sure and an unexpected twist will either have you hooked or leave you in the cold.

READ FULL HERE

Operation Proposal: Episode 15

by gummimochi | March 30, 2012

OP15-00284.jpg

You’re going to flip in this final week as our final conflict readies itself to crash and burn. Baek-ho races against time for his last shot – can he save himself from his miserable present or pull off a miraculous feat where everyone wins?

READ FULL HERE

Operation Proposal: Episode 16 (Final)

by gummimochi | March 31, 2012

OP16-00251a.jpg

We’ve made it to the end of the time-space continuum … or just the one Baek-ho’s been jumping through. You’ve been quite the ride, drama – but can I get my brain cells back? Are they refundable?

READ FULL HERE

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[Engsub] Story of Little love (작은 사랑 이야기) - Park Eun Bin (Operation Proposal OST)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[MV/HD1080p] Acoustic Collabo(어쿠스틱 콜라보) - You & I, Amused(그대와 나, 설레임)

• 2 months later...

class="headline" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 32px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 36px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif; width: 620px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Soo-hyun, KeyEast stars reveal New Year’s resolutions %ED%82%A4%EC%9D%B4%EC%8A%A4%ED%8A%B8-%EC

%ED%82%A4%EC%9D%B4%EC%8A%A4%ED%8A%B8-%EC

By Tae Hong | KOREAN TIMES

• 1 year later...
Guest adikkeluangman

EXO’s Kai Joined by Park Eun Bin and Yeon Joon Seok in Debut Web Drama

While news of EXO member Kai having his web drama debut was revealed earlier this month, the casting for his co-stars has been confirmed.

Actress Park Eun Bin and actor Yoon Joon Seok will be portraying the other lead roles in “Choco Bank.” The drama will feature the stars as characters who are trying to get jobs. Along with their job-seeking efforts, information about finance and banking will be incorporated into the web drama. Some topics include crowd-funding and financial technology.

CZ4FNW2XEAEc9QK.jpg

Park Eun Bin will act as Choco, a character who runs a chocolate store. Yoon Joon Seok will portray her hometown friend who has a caring and lively personality. Meanwhile, Kai will be college graduate Kim Eun Haeng.

“Choco Bank” is scheduled to be released starting mid-February.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/29/exos-kai-joined-by-park-eun-bin-and-yeon-joon-seok-in-debut-web-drama/ 

Guest adikkeluangman

EXO′s Kai, Park Eun Bin and More Gather for ′Choco Bank′

92696433.jpg

The cast is still warming up to each other

The stars of upcoming web drama Choco Bank attended a production presentation held at the Konkuk University Lotte Cinema in Seoul′s Gwangjin-gu on February 4.

EXO′s Kai, Park Eun Bin, Yeon Jun Seok and Lee Chae Won were among the actors in attendance. 

Choco Bank is centered on characters who were preparing for employment but decide to start their own business and the events that follow. It covers a range of financial topics that are useful in everyday life. 

The web drama is scheduled to air online and via mobile in mid-February. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/102455/photo-exos-kai-park-eun-bin-and-more-gather-for-choco-bank 

-----
EXO′s Kai, Park Eun Bin and More Chat About ′Choco Bank′

Spoiler

20774511.jpg

Go ′Choco Bank!′

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/102462/photo-exos-kai-park-eun-bin-and-more-chat-about-choco-bank