[official] Hen Wook Hae And The Power Of Lauism

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I died laughing too!

Puahahahaha! I found another HenWook moment!

@ 7:06

Credit: SJMFLAWLESS @ YT

It's sooo cute! They we're playing rock-paper-scissors so that whoever wins get to choose his members, Siwon and Hankyung are the leaders so they're the one to pick, Henry was the last one left who hasn't been chosen yet, so they we're fighting for him, Siwon won the game and his group got Henry as a member! And Wookie's on the same group! He immediately went to Henry and hugged him! Then they start whispering with each other! OMG! They look like their kissing on the vid! Lol! Another funny thing is Donghae's in the same group too! HenWookHae! Loooooool, my imagination!

NewPicture-2.jpg

NewPicture3.jpg

NewPicture4.jpg

Guest riehae

^

^

yeah i watched this... but what i can not forget in this particular part is shihae moment...

hae leaned and hug won from the back...

oh hae... you and your skinship...

its just sooooo sweet!!!!

^^~

^

^

yeah i watched this... but what i can not forget in this particular part is shihae moment...

hae leaned and hug won from the back...

oh hae... you and your skinship...

its just sooooo sweet!!!!

^^~

Oh, I saw that too! Donghae was so cute right there!

UHMP.jpg

Guest SweetSerein

whoa..its either they're just trying to make henry and the other new guy more comfy and fit in..or wookie is totally inlove..{foreals} with henry. wow. they're act like bf and bf! im glad my cutie Shiwon, Hankyung, and kyuhyun are more manlier.!!! they need to have more skinship with girls!!! :D

whoa..its either they're just trying to make henry and the other new guy more comfy and fit in..or wookie is totally inlove..{foreals} with henry. wow. they're act like bf and bf! im glad my cutie Shiwon, Hankyung, and kyuhyun are more manlier.!!! they need to have more skinship with girls!!! :D

Lols! I hope you don't misunderstand them, if they're less manlier when they act, these are just pics!

To me, Wookie's in love! Hahahaha! Kidding! <3

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE FIRST PAGE. I MADE IT BETTER, A LIL! LOL!

thanksto2.jpg

SJM25.jpg

Credit: as tagged

Guest essayistic

uhh. you did change the first page but it's not that much.

anyways. nice job on that thing "welcome to the henwookhae thread"

picture. it's nice. no offense meant about that.

still, henhae! lol! even without henry that is!

Haha. Don't know why I am doing this, but I am.

Made some banners for y'all.

Feel free to use it, with or without credits.

Don't really care, but as much as possible, please do upload on

your own server if you can..

The first one is a banner where you can use to link to this thread..

hwh.jpg

Code:

hwh.jpg

hw.jpg

HENHAEK.jpg

hwh2.jpg

Lol, I don't think y'all gonna use this but I'm taking chances here so forgive me if I'm so lousy.

I made these in a freakin hurry.. Bbye for now! :)

Guest essayistic

Wow. Nice banners you got there and you said you made them in a freakin hurry? How'd you do that? I want to learn.

Guest somewhere07

HI!!!!!!!!! I'm a newbie... you can also say I'm a bad lurker... lol...

anyway, yeah... back in livejournal, someone pointed out about the HENWOOK couple being as real as KANGTEUK... forgot who said that... but, yeah... I refuse 'cause I've established the insane mentality that my new name is...

HENHAE!!!!!!!! lols... anyway, I'm going stalk this thread but don't expect me to participate much 'cause I'm a big fail... in everything... sorry, 'bout that...

HENHAE!!! HENHAE!!! HENHAE!!!

Archived