[official] Hen Wook Hae And The Power Of Lauism

Much as I love Donghae the most out of the SuJu members, I must say that Henwook pwns and pwns much!! It looks... mutual [LOL!]. Ryeowook was always so magnae-like so it's pretty amazing to see him looking hyung-like, and it's all because he's with Henry. [sooooo magical! *sigh*] Seeing them together makes me want to hug them lots, wrap them in a fleecy blanket, and feed them lots of milk and cookies!!! <3 [Nuna complex much? XD]

Henhae is cute too. But Henwook just looks like they're closer. XD

I guess this 'rivalry' means that big bad Donghae is going to 'bully' ickle Ryeowook more. LOL

[Henry, as a lot of people have been noticing, certainly has an adorable baby face. <3 Too bad he's several years younger than me. T_____T *wants to pinch his cheeks*]

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest asznmusikluver

RAWR!!!!!!! Donghae, don't make me beat you. How dare you try to flirt with henry when you already have jewel guy!!!!!!!!!! Geez, fishy is just shamelessly cheating on poor hyukkie!!

But lol, I have three theories: 1) Donghae was bored, so he suddenly decided,Hey! why don't I try to flirt w/ Henry to make Wookie angry! 2) Eunhyuk did something flirty w/ another guy(or girl!) to make Hae so jealous that he wants to cheat on him w/ Henry! and 3)my most outrageous theory:

Hae is trying to preserve the yewook couple by flirting w/ Henry so that Henry can forget about wookie and start liking him.

I thought up that last theory when I was planning a Henwook/one-sided yewook one-shot. :) LOL, I'm SUCH a yaoi fangirl.

Sorry for cutting you words but I just wanted to comment on the theories. I personal felt it was the first one XD I really think he has developed a taste for molesting touching Henry XD After watching the NetEase interview (and almost dying at how boring it was >.>) I think Hae was bored and decided to mess with people (hence him touching both Henry's and Hannie's face and doing naughty things behind Hannie's back with Siwon's hand >.>). But with him molesting touching mainly Henry, it has brought forth Wookie's need to reinstate his claim XD!

RAWR!!!!!!! Donghae, don't make me beat you. How dare you try to flirt with henry when you already have jewel guy!!!!!!!!!! Geez, fishy is just shamelessly cheating on poor hyukkie!!

But lol, I have three theories: 1) Donghae was bored, so he suddenly decided,Hey! why don't I try to flirt w/ Henry to make Wookie angry! 2) Eunhyuk did something flirty w/ another guy(or girl!) to make Hae so jealous that he wants to cheat on him w/ Henry! and 3)my most outrageous theory:

Hae is trying to preserve the yewook couple by flirting w/ Henry so that Henry can forget about wookie and start liking him.

I thought up that last theory when I was planning a Henwook/one-sided yewook one-shot. :) LOL, I'm SUCH a yaoi fangirl.

And all of you all that were spazzing about Donghae putting his hand into Henry's shirt, just think about this one question: Have Donghae and Henry slept in the same bed together!?? Have they angle-kissed!!?? Maybe, we don't know. But Eunhyuk and Donghae have! And plus, Eunhyuk once said that a long time ago, he sort of liked Donghae! Sure, it may have been fake, but it may have been REAL! You never know. :blink: So before you think,"OMG, HENHAE IS THE CUTEST COUPLE EVERRR~~!" think about what I just said. Really, Henhae is better than Eunhae? Seriously.

I actually think the Haewook couple is kind of cute. And it makes sense too; Ryeowook is Donghae's favorite Dongsaeng! lol, thinking of this couple reminds me of the time when they were filming the 'Happiness' mv, and fishy accidentally hit wookie, so hae gave him a hug and a kiss. That was too cute!! :P

And finally, the Henwook couple. OMG I LOVE THIS COUPLE!!

I hate Yewook, btw

They are soo perfect for each other, it's not even funny. Ryeowook is always clinging on to Henry, and hey! you don't see henhen complaining!! lol, I've already started writing a henwook fanfiction that isn't going to be a one-shot like my other one! rawr, this couple is awesome. :D

EDIT: yayayay!!! I topped a page for the second time ever!!! :D :D :D

Are you mad? You really hate HenHae that much?

Please don't be so mad, well, you sound so mad..

This is just for fun.. :)

Your theories are lol! :lol:

And yea! Henwook! :)

i'm not sure if this video was added yet but in this video at about 6:20, there was a henwook moment..hehe..

Sina Interview Part 9

credit: symbelmyn @ yt

HenHae "Me" mini dance @ 04:38

HenWook playing w/ icing @ 06:49

I will add this to page 2. Thank You.

Guest system_chaos

And all of you all that were spazzing about Donghae putting his hand into Henry's shirt, just think about this one question: Have Donghae and Henry slept in the same bed together!?? Have they angle-kissed!!?? Maybe, we don't know. But Eunhyuk and Donghae have! And plus, Eunhyuk once said that a long time ago, he sort of liked Donghae! Sure, it may have been fake, but it may have been REAL! You never know. blink.gif So before you think,"OMG, HENHAE IS THE CUTEST COUPLE EVERRR~~!" think about what I just said. Really, Henhae is better than Eunhae? Seriously.

^ This is so ridiculous. WHY ARE PEOPLE MAKING OTHERS STOP SUPPORTING A PAIRING THEY LIKE? I'm not a fan of Henhae, I do like Henwook and Eunhae better, but don't preach to other people as if them choosing Henhae over Eunhae is a huge and idiotic mistake. FANDOM AND PAIRINGS ARE THERE FOR ~FUN~ the world's not going to come crashing down if either, neither, or both of these pairings come true. Chill pill, take it.

I love how Ryeowook's sort of flourished with SJM. :D HE IS SO ADORABLE! I liked KyuWook before... BUT! Kyu is now specially for (Zhou)Mi [they are a snuggly, heart-warming pair, I love it when they try to discreetly hold hands] AND Wook is so totally in love with Henry. XD These boys make me smile a lot.

Guest essayistic

HENRY IS MINE..XD

DON'T GET MAD OKAY?..xD

NO! HE'S MINE! LOL! :lol:

What are you two talking about? Henry's not yours! He's mine! Mineeee! Lolsss! :rolleyes:

AWWWWWWWW is it just me or does ryeowook look really happy with henry? lolls donghae's just trying to steal henry awayyy lolls. omgsh donghae looks so cute in the first henwookhae pic <333 adsjfkajflk i love donghaeeeee ahahahaha.

Guest Sanity

AWWWWWWWW is it just me or does ryeowook look really happy with henry? lolls donghae's just trying to steal henry awayyy lolls. omgsh donghae looks so cute in the first henwookhae pic <333 adsjfkajflk i love donghaeeeee ahahahaha.

Now that you mention it.....HE DOES LOOK HAPPY WHEN HE'S WITH HENRY! :lol:. Wookie look like a kid all over again when he's with Henry and he look so cheerful!.....man i feel i'm in WONDERLAND :D.

Guest marialolly

What are you two talking about? Henry's not yours! He's mine! Mineeee! Lolsss! :rolleyes:

You guys can have Henry, but WookieDookie ish MINE! Double lol! xD

Btw, this threads made's me lol about Cute Couple of Henry between DongHae and RyeoWook, but i prefer HenWook! =D cause HenWook is the CUTEST couple of all SuJu + M. xD

Edit: Whuut 1st place?!

Uhm..

HENWOOK TIME! and my fav pics:

2urq9gk.jpg

Guest x-prince

ahahaha i love fishy's opening! ahaha. its like he dazzled and slide in. ahaha

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn10/ju...duapifjcakl.jpg

this pic so makes me think henry is the girl. ahahah

oh no , i do notice, fishy is sucha flirt and henry is so distant to wookie. no! convert pack to henwook. fisy just wants henry for his looks XD (even though i adore fishy)

wookie is like so innocent, smiling away when actually *sniff* it hurts him.

i feel like just holding henry's head and rotate it to look at wookie -_-

lol

to judeism u should have added your own caption! i have tons of ideas in my head about it, but you should have wrote it :(

Archived