Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

judeism

[official] Hen Wook Hae And The Power Of Lauism

Heyyyy! I want moooooooooooore!

Thank you so much for this!

I like HENHAE! VERY VERY VERY SEXY! WOOT! :lol:

I messed up some pics and tagged it with some captions,

I don't really have anything to do! Lol!

please excuse my imagination.. ^_^

I first did this on the SJM thread, I'm doing it again here.

There's also three of this on the first page, if you didn't see it,

it's because you we're in a hurry to go to the end of the pic spam! Lol!

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn10/judeism/COM.jpg

"It's gonna be me" is a line from their album track title, ME! A very catchy song! :)

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn10/judeism/DADRADA.jpg

:lol:

I cracked up at your captions for last picture! Wookie looks soooo slyy driving that thing with Henry, and then Henry goes HEHEHEHEH. oh gosh, totally matches their reactions. HHEHHEHEHEHE XD

LMAO. Wookie is totally enjoying being able to finally really baby someone. XD Hae is such a ho...look how many loves that guys got already. We got the Hyukhae, Kihae, Heehae, Shihae, and Hanhae as it is!

lol i like the pic where wookie lifted up henrys skirt to look at his SUMO BUTT!

FUNNY :P

man they should just be a three-sum lol that would be fun >:]

jk.

Oh my gosh.. The netease interview was sooooooo much to handle!

I keep on smiling over Henhae while it was happening! Lol!

Poor Ryeo, I think Donghae's winning!

Ya guys must watch it! :lol:

awww...this is sooo cute...

but i hope henry would rather be with a girl than guys..xD

i know he will...but we'll just have fun right now...until he finds his girlfriend...xD

hope to get more news about henry, ryeowook and donghae...

awww...this is sooo cute...

but i hope henry would rather be with a girl than guys..xD

Lol! This is just for fun anyways! Please don't wish that just yet,

I may sound so selfish, but I don't wanna see him with any girl

right now! Because I'm gonna be dead jealous! :ph34r:

eh? no~ryeowook & donghae already got couples, and Henry is mine!!! :w00t: <333

NO! HE'S MINE!

LOL! :lol:

thank you so much for creating this thread! i first fell for Henwook and then Donghae joined their club!

i've been stalking their pictures, haha now we have so many pics :D

i'm happy Henry gets along well with Suju members.

edit: i've just watched that part of today's Netease interview.

gosh! they really LOVE petting him and pinching his cheeks. adorable.

i like how one of you mentioned Henry's "mochi cheeks", it's so true. hehe.

Ugh! Too much skinship! I'm dying here!!! T.T

HENHAE

- Henry and Donghae, Donghae lifted Henry's shirt and placed his hands inside Henry's shirt! OMG! :ph34r: How dare them? And Ryeo was also there!

HENWOOK

- Henwook! I can't see it clearly but I think they hugged in here! And Donghae was beside them, but I guess he didn't see.

Credit: Tudou

0d61884c3bcdacead62afc14.jpg

c00ecbee6caf20e8b3fb9514.jpg

7fc52cf347f6e243342acc2e.jpg

Credit: As tagged and Henry's Baidu

- Now I really am likin HenHae because of that vid!!! T.T Noooooo!

HenWook!

Lol, they were like the first coupling that seemed so obviously cute together!

Although HenHae is quickly catching up to me. Lol, esp. after that HenHae video, Donghae is so naughty. Total love.

Thanks for starting this thread and the so many pics.

Ugh! Too much skinship! I'm dying here!!! T.T

HENHAE

- Henry and Donghae, Donghae lifted Henry's shirt and placed his hands inside Henry's shirt! OMG! :ph34r: How dare them? And Ryeo was also there!

HENWOOK

- Henwook! I can't see it clearly but I think they hugged in here! And Donghae was beside them, but I guess he didn't see.

OMG, OMGGGGGGGGGG *dies from nosebleed* LOL :ph34r:

*spazzing*

seriously that's THE.CUTEST.THING.EVERRRR

HenHae? playful and sexy together. As if DongHae hadn't had enough petting touching during the NetEase interview . . . he wants more than Mochi cheeks . . . so he opts to get better access to more tender skin :wacko: Henry gladly lifts his shirt up. not only that, he attempts a second time (i think) in the front of Hae's shirt >__< CONTROL YOURSELVES YOU TWO!! and in front of Wookie! :rolleyes:

HenWook . . . omgosh the SWEETEST THING EVERRR :blush: Wookie hugs Henry from behind and Henry clasps his hand behind himself and over Wookie. sooo cuteeeee *dies* awwwww :blush:

HenWook still FTWWW, but HenHae is too darn sexy to not like ;)

RAWR!!!!!!! Donghae, don't make me beat you. How dare you try to flirt with henry when you already have jewel guy!!!!!!!!!! Geez, fishy is just shamelessly cheating on poor hyukkie!!

But lol, I have three theories: 1) Donghae was bored, so he suddenly decided,Hey! why don't I try to flirt w/ Henry to make Wookie angry! 2) Eunhyuk did something flirty w/ another guy(or girl!) to make Hae so jealous that he wants to cheat on him w/ Henry! and 3)my most outrageous theory:

Hae is trying to preserve the yewook couple by flirting w/ Henry so that Henry can forget about wookie and start liking him.

I thought up that last theory when I was planning a Henwook/one-sided yewook one-shot. :) LOL, I'm SUCH a yaoi fangirl.

And all of you all that were spazzing about Donghae putting his hand into Henry's shirt, just think about this one question: Have Donghae and Henry slept in the same bed together!?? Have they angle-kissed!!?? Maybe, we don't know. But Eunhyuk and Donghae have! And plus, Eunhyuk once said that a long time ago, he sort of liked Donghae! Sure, it may have been fake, but it may have been REAL! You never know. :blink: So before you think,"OMG, HENHAE IS THE CUTEST COUPLE EVERRR~~!" think about what I just said. Really, Henhae is better than Eunhae? Seriously.

I actually think the Haewook couple is kind of cute. And it makes sense too; Ryeowook is Donghae's favorite Dongsaeng! lol, thinking of this couple reminds me of the time when they were filming the 'Happiness' mv, and fishy accidentally hit wookie, so hae gave him a hug and a kiss. That was too cute!! :P

And finally, the Henwook couple. OMG I LOVE THIS COUPLE!!

I hate Yewook, btw

They are soo perfect for each other, it's not even funny. Ryeowook is always clinging on to Henry, and hey! you don't see henhen complaining!! lol, I've already started writing a henwook fanfiction that isn't going to be a one-shot like my other one! rawr, this couple is awesome. :D

EDIT: yayayay!!! I topped a page for the second time ever!!! :D :D :D