[official] Hen Wook Hae And The Power Of Lauism

Hello!!! Welcome!!! hope you can join us more often. We're not scary, i promise! haha :lol: and we're not that pervy either lmao!

YaY!!! another hwh and Henhae fan!! weeeheeee!!! I know! so cute together :wub:

Hana! we got another one!! yay!! :lol::D

You can`t be that old to be pervy over them really... You would have to be a lot older then them to be considered any bit pervy, you`d have to be like 30 or something.. I am 2 months younger than Henry, so what does that make me??

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lof of you guys here wants to claim me. I'm loving the feeling. I feel so loved. Hehe.

"Nobody" song for Henwook?!? How about Henhae??? or Haewook??? Me want to see more Henhae or Henwook action. Hae is overpowered by Henwook most of the times. He should learn to be like Ryeo, who's glued to Henry.

With this "Nobody" talk, can you guys imagine the boys danving to it?!?! Oh that would be cute.

I'm not really the artistic or creative type, but I just want to say I enjoy those comic strips made from their pictures. Love how imagination works. Hehe. We can prove through those things the pure love between HWH.

Astrid :: Add me to your list of HenHae fans. I'm more inclined to HenHae than Henwook. Maybe because HenWook are both the "shy" type or quiet type. This is aside from the fact that I'm a die hard Hae addict. hehe.

Kamakazza :: Welcome to the thread. I'm also new here. I wasn't even a lurker before, unlike you. But I can't deny HWH love anymore. hahaha. You're also a HenHae fan?? That's good. Let's spread the love more.

GUYS!!! What can you say about Donghae saying all the time that he doesn't like skinship?!? So unbelievable. He's such a liar -- keke.

I need/have to call him the "Skinship Denial King". LOL ^^~

Guest kiirohana

WELCOME KAMAKAZZA!!!! HENHAE! WEEEEE

^^ and Doreen! donghae is most definitely SKINSHIP DENIAL KING! >.> LOL WAHAHAHAHAHAH

AND YESSS OT3!!!! >.> SINCE I SEEM TO SOUND SO HENHAE BIASED LATELY >.> I'LL SHARE A HENWOOK OBSERVATION! DID ANYONE NOTICE WOOKIE STARING *COUGHSPERVILYCOUGHS* AT HENRY DURING HIS SEXY INTRODUCTION IN 100DAYS? IF YOU DIDN'T, GO CHECK AGAIN! I'M 100% SURE!!! I JUST WISH THEY SHOWED DONGHAE'S FACE WHILKE HENRY WAS DOIONG THAT TOOOO!!!! OH ALSO HENRY'S LOOK WHEN DONGHAE INTRODUCED HIMSELF *nodnod* watching in HQ is definitely better.

ok... won't be replying much... I'm trying to finish the new chapters of my fic... >.> cuz i'll be ninjaing around starting tomorrow >.> parents... T-T what they make you do T-T

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWITI!

just click it for your gift okay?^ no one else is allowed to click is that CLEAR?!!!

^

Now that you've said it. I guess I need to check all the videos I have of SJM since their debut to check for not-so-obvious/visible HWH moments.

Coz for HWH fandom, I just rely on those every obvious ones especially in photos and what HWH fans contribute. lazyme.

I'll even check not only those aired videos but also fancams, coz they are more focused and most of the times more close up.

HWH here I come... hunting begins.... ^^~

Guest kiirohana

^ omo go look! and please tell me u have netease in HQ!!!! it's like the beginning of the HWH saga! >.> i mean the haewook battles lol >.> i know there's gotta be more before that interview but that's the first one recorded i think >.>

ok... should not be donig this and making my program... my parents are gonna kill me >.> but HWH is just hard to ignoooore >.>

^

Sadly I don't have the HQ of Netease. I'm still in the middle of collecting and hunting HQ videos of SJM. I believe I have almost all (i think!!) videos of SJM it's just that some are not yet HQ.... I'm also hunting clubboxes for SJM HQ vids to replace those MQ-LQ ones. *OC-ness*.

I have so much to do list --- SJ/SJM related... that I tend to forget I still have my internship with a super stict boss. keke. I'm dead.

Guest kiirohana

^ lol haha good luck with internship dear >.<aigooo i remember my internship days last summer >.> i think that's when i discover SuJu >.> ahhhh i love internship... i basically just youtube most of the time since i finish the job fast >.> mwahahahaah

you're very OC mwahahahhah >.> omo im back again.... *hits my head* at this rate i won' finish anything.... >.> aigoooooooo

if you get everything HQ.... can i beg for them???

what part of the phils are u? im from navotas but im in manila most times

:D

i don't know how to use clubbox >.>

I was being Emo yesterday~ hehehee, of course this thread wouldn't be as entertaining without me~

The people that came to fix my internet said that the problem was more serious than they thought, so my internet is still messed up until tomorrow, is what he said.

You're not the only one with something broken. Mine is broken too.. But not the internet.. So I'm obsessed with Office, sorry if I keep bringing it up. LOLZ. I'll pray hard yours gets fixed tomorrow! When we were talking I just said to our friends how much I miss you and Michelle.. Do you have any idea how much that is.. LIKE ^______________________________________________________________________________^ THIS MUCH. THAT IS NOT EVEN ALL. T.T Bogoshiposoh! XD

P.S. YOU HAVE TO HEAR THE FLAMES STORY!!!!! XD

LOL. your illegal thing with MS OFFICE still cracks me up.

ARE YOU ALIVE YET? *pokes/prods/pushes/kicks* YAH! WAKE UP! :lol:

I will never ever ever do it again!!! I feel better nao since my grades are up and available online and my freakin grades passed all my subjects so all's well that ends well! :) When something bad happens, something good will happen as well. LOL!!!

Hello Everyone!!!!! I have been a silent reader for a while, but now is the time to say hi.. so HIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a hugeeeee Henry fan, but I am a lover of the HenWookHae, but more a HenHae fan than anything!!! They are sooo cutteee together. I am always on this forum I just never posted! HENHAE FTW!!!! ^_^

HALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KAMAKAZZA. OMGGG! WELCOME TO THIS THREAD!!! WHAT IS YOUR NAME? OMGGGGGG.

WHATEVER THEY SAY TO YOU, DON'T LISTEN. JUST LISTEN TO ME!!! THEY'RE NOT NORMAL PEOPLE, I'M THE ONLY NORMAL PERSON HERE! YOU'RE NORMAL TOO RIGHT!? WE SHOULD GET MARRIED. DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE PEOPLE HERE!!!! BE MINE!!!!!!!! XD I FUNCTION NORMALLY. SWEAR!!!

SORRY GUYS, THIS CREATURE IS MINE.

WOW THOSE LOOK SO YUMMY *drooling* the green one is calling for me *___* and LOL @ the OH HENRY. I saw that reference once but I seriously had no idea what it was about until now. Henry the Flirt is right. look at all the victims he has under his SPELL ;) muahahahha !

*coughs* OMGGGG HAPPY BIRTHDAY SITI!!!!! AIGOOOO I WAS AT WORK TODAY WHEN IT WAS UR BDAY. OMGOSHHHHH SITI UR FINALLY 20 !! am I right? am I right?? <__< I'm sorry I can't do math .____.

HENLI GOTTEN THEM UNDER HIS SKIN~! :lol:. What how many times must i tell you I'm 15! :phew:. You know.....I was about to murder you if you've forgotten to wish me and I'll tied you up to the wall and burn all the Henwook's pics in front of you >8DDDDD.

Hello Everyone!!!!! I have been a silent reader for a while, but now is the time to say hi.. so HIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a hugeeeee Henry fan, but I am a lover of the HenWookHae, but more a HenHae fan than anything!!! They are sooo cutteee together. I am always on this forum I just never posted! HENHAE FTW!!!! ^_^

OMO NEW PEEPS IN THE HOUSE~!. Hello my child~!! Now as you know, we peeps here are VERY VERY protective on our properties so I'LL OFFICIALLY CLAIM you since no one has done that~!! Judy get your FINGERS off DOREEN or you won't touch me for a MONTH~!.

What's is your name by the way babe? :lol:.

DDDDDDDDDD:

I can't believe I forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday, you can ask what you want from me, >__<

All i want is for you to be HAPPY Jenmi cause I miss the HAPPY/CHEERFUL Jenmi who always makes me laugh in the weirdest way! I want you to be active in this thead JENMI! :).

SITI!! Happy Birthday!!!

OMG YOU REMEMBER~!! xD. Anyway.......Oppa will forever be your bottom since we think she makes the perfect bottom for you Jill :lol:.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWITI!

just click it for your gift okay?^ no one else is allowed to click is that CLEAR?!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!! OPPA I FREAKING LOVE CHU~!! OMG OMG OMG I RECEIVE THE PBEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!! I LOVE EVERYONE AND FOR WISHING ME~!!!

EDIT:

MAGNAE..... I AM SPEECHLESS *O*.

Why do you have to be so sweet to me! Now my love for Judy is wavering~~.

You know what magnae, I'll WILLINGLY give you KAMAKAZZA to you~!

^ lol haha good luck with internship dear >.<aigooo i remember my internship days last summer >.> i think that's when i discover SuJu >.> ahhhh i love internship... i basically just youtube most of the time since i finish the job fast >.> mwahahahaah

you're very OC mwahahahhah >.> omo im back again.... *hits my head* at this rate i won' finish anything.... >.> aigoooooooo

if you get everything HQ.... can i beg for them???

what part of the phils are u? im from navotas but im in manila most times

:D

i don't know how to use clubbox >.>

when i don't have net or when it's acting up, i also YT suju stuff. right now what i dl from clubbox are old files of suju like before 2nd album. I got my own internet in my dorm just 2 weeks before sj 2nd album last year. Since 2nd album release, I have every sj file in my HDsss (I have 4 currently!!! LOL) and I think their quite organized even pictures. haha. my problem is their old files. i got to know sj during their miracle days. but i only started to stalk them last year. I knew them 2006 but I became a fan last year and Hae addict after that. Oh, I also am in love with leader angelteuk. Harhar. yeah i know two-timer me!! keke So I have to double time in dl-ing SJ old files from CB especially right now that there arent much new vidoes from them. I have to hurry up before the release of 3rd album. *praying CB would DL fast*. but as you may have known CB is soooo sloooooow in our country. So i can't really complain that much and I have no choice.

im from iloilo city but im currently in manila for college.

edit:::

to the person who claimed me!!!

SITI HAPPY BDAY!! it's nice knowing you here... in this little happy crazy fandom of ours... may we celebrate more birthdays of yours and other peeps in this haven of ours. always be happy. LUV YAH~~

Guest kiirohana

WEEEE I BOTTOMED THE PAGE WITH MY LAST POST! >.> YEY! YES I'M OBSSESSED WITH THE BOTTOMING AND TOPPING OF PAGES!

UPDATE DEAR FRIENDS!!! ANOTHER ONE LATER!

Title: One step at a time >> Step 9/∞: 吻 和 梦 /Kisses and Dreams (part2)

Co-author: Callisto88 for Onkey >.<

Genre: fluff/romance/drama/(some lame)comedy

Rating: PG-13

Pairing: Henhae, Henwook, Onkey

Characters: Super Junior, SJM and SHINee

Summary: Ryeowook likes Henry and Henry likes Sungmin and Sungmin is going out with Kyuhyun; while Donghae becomes Henry’s best friend… so who will Henry end up with?

Setting: Don-Don days

Disclaimer: just my imagination

Note: Comment please~ cuz I want to know if people actually like it or otherwise ^.^ hmmm this chapter is silly kind of… >.>

Warning: Don’t be confused with the two Kibum’s ok?

Previous: Step 1/∞: First step; Step 2/∞: Meet the Chaos; Step 3/∞: Training Room; Step 4/∞: To Voice out Your Heart’s Song; Step 5/∞: Show Henry Your Love; Step 6/∞: A date in Shinchon; Step 7/∞: Fishy Buns; Step 8/∞: 吻 和 梦 /Kisses and Dreams (part1)

DOREEN: yes internet sucks here >.> we all agree >.> if you're talknig about two timing...

actually my original fav was heechul... i wouldn't have loved suju without him so he's always my no.1 but donghae kinda climbed beside him even thoguh kibum was my fav before hae lol weheheheheh >.>

and now im obssessed with henry, he's almost beside heechul and donghae... <3 oh and kewllllll from iloilo! >.> so what dialect do you speak there? sorry idk.... hmm but since ur in manila... maybe one day you judeism and i can all meet up!!!!!!

i just LAUVE HENRY IN 100 DAYS!!!! STILL SPAZZING OVER THE JULIA AND HIS SMILE... OMO HIS SMILE! AND CAN I COMPLAIN??? WHY IS HAE'S PERF NEXT WEEK?! I WANNA SEE IT NOW DANG IT! *coughs* excuse profanity... and another thing.... WHY THE HELL DID I NOT SEE MORE HENWOOKHAE!!! OTHER THAN THE LOOKS (WHICH ARE HARD TO SPOT BTW UNLESS YOU STARE AT THE THREE).... ALL I FIND IS THE OBVIOUS HANWON (for those who don't understand the chinese... i'll explain.... they were playing a game where members give words that should relate.... shiwon's team came up with "CHOI SHIWON GOES TO WUHAN'S LIBRARY TO TAKE A BATH AND CLOSES THE DOOR!!!!" while the host changes it to CHOI SHIWON GOES TO WUHAN'S LIBRARY TO TAKE A BATH AND DOESN'T CLOSE THE DOOR!!!! then SHIWON says... "I NEED TO CLOSE IT BECAUSE OF GENG!" really! we need Henwookhae thingslike that! *nodsnods* omgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee HENWOOKHAE IN THE SHOWER! HENHAEE IN THE SHOWER! ( THINKS OF MYSTERY 6 HAE IN SHOWER AND ADDS IN HENRY) *NOSEBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED*

In the end... I fail at ninjaing... the program T_T parents.... please give more time!

-edit-

You're not the only one with something broken. Mine is broken too.. But not the internet.. So I'm obsessed with Office, sorry if I keep bringing it up. LOLZ. I'll pray hard yours gets fixed tomorrow! When we were talking I just said to our friends how much I miss you and Michelle.. Do you have any idea how much that is.. LIKE ^______________________________________________________________________________^ THIS MUCH. THAT IS NOT EVEN ALL. T.T Bogoshiposoh! XD

I will never ever ever do it again!!! I feel better nao since my grades are up and available online and my freakin grades passed all my subjects so all's well that ends well! :) When something bad happens, something good will happen as well. LOL!!!

HALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KAMAKAZZA. OMGGG! WELCOME TO THIS THREAD!!! WHAT IS YOUR NAME? OMGGGGGG.

WHATEVER THEY SAY TO YOU, DON'T LISTEN. JUST LISTEN TO ME!!! THEY'RE NOT NORMAL PEOPLE, I'M THE ONLY NORMAL PERSON HERE! YOU'RE NORMAL TOO RIGHT!? WE SHOULD GET MARRIED. DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE PEOPLE HERE!!!! BE MINE!!!!!!!! XD I FUNCTION NORMALLY. SWEAR!!!

i don't think you sounded normal magnae ~.~ no one here is normal really >.>

hmmmm but yes eeryone nneds to here the flames story... how's ur flames btw?

v Dear Switi..... stop claiming people... you own too many already.... >.>

^

YESH YESH YESH!!! AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA!!

Judy back off. Doreen has CONFESS her love to me woohoo!. OMO WHY AM I CRYING! This is the HAPPIEST day of my LIFE! YOU PEEPS ARE ALL SO AWESOME!!.

I LOVE CHU ALL!!.

Anyway to make this not spamming......DAMN IT WHAT THE FREAK! PB IS NOT LETTING ME SIGNING IN!

EDIT:

MAGNAE..... I AM SPEECHLESS *O*.

Why do you have to be so sweet to me! Now my love for Judy is wavering~~.

You know what magnae, I'll WILLINGLY give you KAMAKAZZA to you~!

whahahah, go ahead siti ;) go to judei, afterall if you want me gone forever AHHHWAHAHHA :lol: ok got to go to work now. :ph34r:

whahahah, go ahead siti ;) go to judei, afterall if you want me gone forever AHHHWAHAHHA :lol: ok got to go to work now. :ph34r:

Neon naui no ye and He eo nal su eobso *TAKES OUT WHIP*

Magnae is my fav DONGSAENG and I love her!

OMO OMO OMO! Do I smell a jealousy here!!.......is my SLAVE actually having some hard feelings?!!

YAH ME IS SO HAPPY! AHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHE! >8DDDDDD

Guest kiirohana

^ OMO WHAT THIS THREAD IS TURNING TO... LOL WAHAHAHAH >.> WHIPPING!!! LOL WAHAHAHAHAH I'LL PROTECT UNNIE!!!!! OR NOT >.> I DON;T WANNA GET INVOLVED IN YOUR LQ(lover's quarrel)...

AND OMO! LOOKIE I UPDATED AGAIN! I'M HIGH! AFTER THIS I'M REALLY GONNA START TO NINJA... SEE YOU GUYS AROUND! >.> LOVE CHUU ALLL

Title: One step at a time >> Step 10/∞: Skinship Lessons~

Genre: fluff/romance/drama/some comedy

Rating: PG-13

Pairing: Henhae, Kihae

Characters: Super Junior, SJM and SHINee

General Summary: Ryeowook likes Henry and Henry likes Sungmin and Sungmin is going out with Kyuhyun; while Donghae becomes Henry’s best friend… so who will Henry end up with?

Chapter Summary: Kibum helps Donghae while Donghae explains to Henry he doesn’t like skinship.

Setting: preparing for SJM

Disclaimer: I don’t own people… yet….

Note: Comment please~ cuz I want to know if people actually like it or otherwise ^.^ forgive the title >.>

Previous: Step 1/∞: First step; Step 2/∞: Meet the Chaos; Step 3/∞: Training Room; Step 4/∞: To Voice out Your Heart’s Song; Step 5/∞: Show Henry Your Love; Step 6/∞: A date in Shinchon; Step 7/∞: Fishy Buns; Step 8/∞: 吻 和 梦 /Kisses and Dreams (part1); Step 9/∞: 吻 和 梦 /Kisses and Dreams (part2)

"It's only okay if I'm the one doing it!"

^ OH AND RIEHAE/DOREEN DEAR... I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND BE USING THE NAME YOU COINED FOR HAE IN THE FIC.

---EDIT-----

OMO I'VE GONE CRAZY!

MY FIRST FANVID!

OF COURSE IT'S VERY MUCH HENHAE+HENWOOKHAE... BUT I DID IT SO QUICKLY SO IT'S BASICALLY JUST A SLIDESHOW. AND I'M OBSSESSED WITH JULIA! I REMASTERED (IS THAT THE WORD?) IT AND PUT UP A DL LINK TOOO SINCE I USED IT FOR THE FANVID. I THINK IT GOT LOUDER... WELL AT LEAST FOR ME IT DID.

OH I ALSO UPLOADED THE JULIA PERF BUT I HAVEN'T FIXED ITS AUDIO AND WILL NOT EITHER >.>

7AM NOW... NEED TO SLEEP >.>

Neon naui no ye and He eo nal su eobso *TAKES OUT WHIP*

Magnae is my fav DONGSAENG and I love her!

OMO OMO OMO! Do I smell a jealousy here!!.......is my SLAVE actually having some hard feelings?!!

YAH ME IS SO HAPPY! AHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHE! >8DDDDDD

aigoooo stop assuming :lol: i'm not your slave (*coughs* i actually am someone else's) and you can go to judei. i'll find another XD XD

hana i'll go read your fic right now! just got back from work =______=

Yesh the Flames story lol! seriously it needs to be heard lol! How's your flames btw?lol

NORMAL!?!...nobody here is normal really! lmao

HENLI GOTTEN THEM UNDER HIS SKIN~! :lol:. What how many times must i tell you I'm 15! :phew:. You know.....I was about to murder you if you've forgotten to wish me and I'll tied you up to the wall and burn all the Henwook's pics in front of you >8DDDDD.

OMO NEW PEEPS IN THE HOUSE~!. Hello my child~!! Now as you know, we peeps here are VERY VERY protective on our properties so I'LL OFFICIALLY CLAIM you since no one has done that~!! Judy get your FINGERS off DOREEN or you won't touch me for a MONTH~!.

What's is your name by the way babe? :lol:.

OMG YOU REMEMBER~!! xD. Anyway.......Oppa will forever be your bottom since we think she makes the perfect bottom for you Jill :lol:.

15? 15? you told me you were 13!! lmao! i was like, " a minor?"lol You don't know how horrified i was considering all the pervy stuff we say around here lol but then i remembered hana saying you guys were same age so..lol! You're 20 Siti mkay?lol

you hear that Hana? you're forever my bottom!!! whahahaha! :lol:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

riehae/Doreen: yay! another henhae!! i'm collecting henhae-biased peeps cause we're in the minority here lol!....LOL yeah Donghae's "Skinship Denial King" lol! he said it himself he doesn't like being hugged by others lol i think he just doesn't like it if the skinship is being done ON HIM FIRST lol but if he's the one INITIATING the skinship, hugging/touching/petting FIRST then it's fine lmao! and after he has initiated it, then he's ok with others skinshipping him right after lol. He just has to start it lol :lol:

Kamakazza: Thank you!!! see i'm not a perv lol! what's your name btw? what can we call you? hehe!

Judy: yesh! we need to be appreciated moar!! we're old-er but we're young at heart :D lol! ......... It's illegal to have hwh's hardwork to go to waste so we shall continue appreciating the OT3's skinship! yesh! :wub:

Hana: Waaaaaah!! you updated and there's 2 too!!! I lauve them!! :wub:

mygaaahhh I LOVE Heenim!!! esp him knowing about the henhae that happened lol! and luvluvluv the henhae chinese lesson heehee just like the article. LMAO @ the skinship lessons lol!.... LOL you're OTPs for Hae. I'll help you choose but i think you already know which OTP i'm going to choose teehee lol

Hey! what's with all the claiming when i'm not here? NOT FAIR!! *pouts* lol! and and and.....nobody's claiming/has claimed moi??? T_T i'm hurt :( lmao!

and what's with the whipping?lol We're whipping now?!? lmao

Random: i was on the bus today on my way home from work. I wasn't sleeping but i was kinda resting my eyes so i had them closed when all of a sudden i hear, " Shijageun dalkomhage, peongbeomhage naege kkeullyeo.." lol it's Mirotic!!! it was some girl's ringtone and i immediately opened my eyes lol i was like, "huh!?! that sounded like jaejoong and that song's familiar!" lmao! good thing i didn't bolt right out of my seat or that would've been embarassing lol! I think the girl's Chinese (?) cause she was talking in Mandarin. i didn't turn around to see who it was lol or that'd be too obvious lmao! ... ok, so it's not hwh/sjm-related but it kinda is since it's Siti's henwook anthem lol

Yesh the Flames story lol! seriously it needs to be heard lol! How's your flames btw?lol

NORMAL!?!...nobody here is normal really! lmao

15? 15? you told me you were 13!! lmao! i was like, " a minor?"lol You don't know how horrified i was considering all the pervy stuff we say around here lol but then i remembered hana saying you guys were same age so..lol! You're 20 Siti mkay?lol

you hear that Hana? you're forever my bottom!!! whahahaha! :lol:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

riehae/Doreen: yay! another henhae!! i'm collecting henhae-biased peeps cause we're in the minority here lol!

Kamakazza: Thank you!!! see i'm not a perv lol! what's your name btw? what can we call you? hehe!

Judy: yesh! we need to be appreciated moar!! we're old-er but we're young at heart :D lol! ......... It's illegal to have hwh's hardwork to go to waste so we shall continue appreciating the OT3's skinship! yesh! :wub:

Hey! what's with all the claiming when i'm not here? NOT FAIR!! *pouts* lol! and and and.....nobody's claiming/has claimed moi??? T_T i'm hurt :( lmao!

and what's with the whipping?lol We're whipping now?!? lmao

Random: i was on the bus today on my way home from work. I wasn't sleeping but i was kinda resting my eyes so i had them closed when all of a sudden i hear, " Shijageun dalkomhage, peongbeomhage naege kkeullyeo.." lol it's Mirotic!!! it was some girl's ringtone and i immediately opened my eyes lol i was like, "huh!?! that sounded like jaejoong and that song's familiar!" lmao! good thing i didn't bolt right out of my seat or that would've been embarassing lol! I think the girl's Chinese (?) cause she was talking in Mandarin. i didn't turn around to see who it was lol or that'd be too obvious lmao! ... ok, so it's not hwh/sjm-related but it kinda is since it's Siti's henwook anthem lol

you see this . . . no one is to be trusted here :lol:except me. LOL and siti is SO NOT 15. lol the pervy stuff she says can make you go :o :o for real siti - you may act 15 but you're not XDD

yeah judei how's your flames coming along? is your throat still burning? :lol:

aigooo all the henhae fans are rushing in <333 LOL! gosh I feel like the minority now :P:P where are the henwook fans? *looks around* we need you guys!! ^___^

Aren't the cameramen not afraid of us fangirls attacking them when they don't give us what we need? ;) muahahhhaha it is illegal to ignore the HWH . . . and yet those ppl *shakes fist* it's karma I tell ya, KARMA!! :D

ignore the whipping. unless I am the whipper and siti is the whipee XD ok ok *coughs* I forgot the minors are here <__< the claiming is getting out of hand! I will wait for all of you to kill each other before I'm the LAST ONE STANDING!

siti: doreen says she loves you but she didn't agree to being claimed by you ;)

ohhhh and I'm going to set the Mirotic instrumental as my ringtone. well i'm going to . . . since i'm lazy atm. my ringtone still is DBSK's "Proud" <333 I feel kinda sad to change it . . . hmmmm :mellow:

You're not the only one with something broken. Mine is broken too.. But not the internet.. So I'm obsessed with Office, sorry if I keep bringing it up. LOLZ. I'll pray hard yours gets fixed tomorrow! When we were talking I just said to our friends how much I miss you and Michelle.. Do you have any idea how much that is.. LIKE

aiyoohhh >__< this reminds me OF MY POOR USB DRIVE. IT CAN'T BE FIXED. HALF OF MY STUFF ARE GONE *cries * T_____T the realization hasn't sucken in till now . . . and it's been a few days I found out my poor USB drive is gone. *sighs* sorry can't help it, since you and jen are on the topic of stuff being broken :tears:

edit:::

to the person who claimed me!!!

SITI HAPPY BDAY!! it's nice knowing you here... in this little happy crazy fandom of ours... may we celebrate more birthdays of yours and other peeps in this haven of ours. always be happy. LUV YAH~~

you picked SITI?! *shakes shakes* but but but . . . ok . . . if you choose siti then ok. but I must warn you :lol: . . . siti likes using whips a lot ;)

btw - I'm just curious how you came to like the HWH. ok so I know you love Hae but since you were never a lurker here what made you suddenly interested? just curious :D

Archived