• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mannan

^ I'm thinking the same thing! :huh:

I'm so excited to watch this drama!

I hope someone's knd enough to upload it

with subtitles too ^____________^;;

Guest Cerise

Any synopsis on the storyline? I wonder whose family are the Mafia side ... 'coz from the pics ... there's no Mafia looking person at least not to me. hahaha

So far this is the storyline:

Ha Dan Ah is very dignified and beautiful yet she is also pitiful. Dan Ah was married in her 20's, but due to an unforeseen event her husband died in a car accident during their honeymoon. She will be pursued by her a man who's younger than her and a man from a rich family: Lee Kang Suk and Jung Hyun Kyu. The drama will be about the Ha Family and how they try to hold up the reputation of their family name. The drama will also focus on the three siblings; fraternal twin brothers, Soo Young and Tae Young, and younger sister Dan Ah. ... according to DramaWiki

But as for the Mafia part... the drama is about the honor of the family, as normal family and not a Mafia type. This is what I've gathered from the storyline and preview. But I get that Park Shi Ho wearing a Ninja outfit is a bit confusing... but it could be a parody of some sort or just merely comedy.

MeNahBabe and Mannan (Hi hi! *wave*wave* :D ) I think Maya will be a minor role, and she may not appear in the beginning. She'll be Ha Tae Young (Kim Sung Min) love interest... I'm looking forward to seeing her in this role. XD It sees very cute...

Maya pictures as Na Mal Soon ...

rvd2mu.jpg

xencz4.jpg

1zn7dbq.jpg

Credit for SBS page

From what I read in the Chinese forums, Park Shi Hoo's parents got rich loan sharking to business people so his family did not come from a family with honorable history. He tried to steal the book on family history (don't know how to translate properly) and got beaten up by the female lead. So, he dressed as a ninja or lookalike of Iljimae. It's meant to be funny.

Guest huangsy

2008100614560034794_150058_0.jpg

wait.....if maya is in it....why isnt she in any of the main photos?

now u can see here

2008100614472932794_150042_0.jpg

press con this afternoon, see 1st page

So far this is the storyline:

Ha Dan Ah is very dignified and beautiful yet she is also pitiful. Dan Ah was married in her 20's, but due to an unforeseen event her husband died in a car accident during their honeymoon. She will be pursued by her a man who's younger than her and a man from a rich family: Lee Kang Suk and Jung Hyun Kyu. The drama will be about the Ha Family and how they try to hold up the reputation of their family name. The drama will also focus on the three siblings; fraternal twin brothers, Soo Young and Tae Young, and younger sister Dan Ah. ... according to DramaWiki

But as for the Mafia part... the drama is about the honor of the family, as normal family and not a Mafia type. This is what I've gathered from the storyline and preview. But I get that Park Shi Ho wearing a Ninja outfit is a bit confusing... but it could be a parody of some sort or just merely comedy.

Thanks for the info, Cerise! Looks interesting. I hope some Chinese group is going to pick up the subbing.

I believe the subbing group in koreaxu is subbing the series which is great news. I read that this will be a lighthearted show. THe character played by Park Shi Hoo will get slapped by the female lead quite a few times. Definitely looking forward to watching Park Shi Hoo.

Archived