OFFICIAL VIETNAMESE CELEBS/BEAUTIES

Guest bubbles20

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Nhu Loan, Minh Tuyet or Trish is pretty at all. They all had work done anyhow (I hope I don't get kill for this comment. I used to be their fan but now >_<) I think Bang Lang is pretty. She's a vietnamese model.

ttl05.jpg

ttl04.jpg

ttl03.jpg

ttl02.jpg

ttl01.jpg

images524545_sacmau-goicam.jpg

Guest PrEcIoUsViEtLoTuS

I think the Viet models are pretty. Minh Tuyet, Ha Vy, and Trish are all ugly. Cat Tien and Bao Han are pretty though. And Nhu Loan is just okay.

:o how can you say that?? i think Minh Tuyet is sooo pretty...and has a nice body i wish i had her face and body...i'd win in life!

:o how can you say that?? i think Minh Tuyet is sooo pretty...and has a nice body i wish i had her face and body...i'd win in life!

i don't think Minh tuyet is pretty at all, actually she's not very much pretty without makeup. plus, if you want to look like her, just fork out some money. lol. i think her body is okay. just work out and you'll get it.

About the height of these Viet girls, none of them are actually as tall as they seem. Anyway, I think they're all so beautiful but they use waayyyy to much make-up and especially dark make-up.

Guest CryingIvy

minh tuyet got surgery on her lips or something though...not sure; but she did get surgery on SOMETHING.

She looks pretty, but she's not tall. In fact, she's really really short (for those who asked)

Trish looked really pretty in the beginning when I first saw her, but now she's starting to get a little...not too pretty.

Personallyt, I think Nhu Loan and Bao Hun are prettier. ^^ Esp. Nhu Loan

Guest l3aby143

minh tuyet came to my state once..she's a chubby girl when it comes to the thighs and arm...i thnk she did lipo a few months after performing at my state...her waist became much curvier on the thuy nga DVD ir maybe it's just the exercise...im not sure..but it doesn't matter anyway...i dont think that she's pretty but she's talented when it comes to singing.

HEIGHTS

Nhu Loan --> she is pretty tall for a Vietnamese girl. i say she is around 5'5 or 5'6 because i have seen her perform before and yes she was wearing 3-inches heels but she looked as though she was 5'9 with those heels.

Bao han --> she looks tall on screen but in real life i doubt she is even 5'2. she is very skinny and short.

Minh Tuyet --> she looks short on-screen and shorter off-screen.

Trish --> omigod, she looks like a high school student in real-life...she is puny.

LOOKS (out of 5)

Nhu Loan --> 3.5 Bao Han --> 3 Minh Tuyet --> 3.5 Trish --> 2.5

Talents (out of 5)

Nhu Loan --> 1.5 Bao Han --> 4 (awesome performer) Minh Tuyet --> 4 Trish --> Uhm...1...(not to be mean or anything)

-ida

my two cents, don't curse me out.

Guest lovelyvietgirl

I think Cat Tien look very pretty. She mixed right?

Cat%20Tien%204.jpg

Cat%20Tien%202.jpg

It so hard to go and look up for Viet stars pic..

Credit goes to Cat Tien site.

cat tien is not mixed. i think all the models so far posted are all pretty. i don't think Minh Tri is cute all all. trish and other viets singer posted (except for minh tuyet) are not better looking than those models. Trish look like any normal girl without makeup.

7209cd79646b.jpg

trish looks soo fragile in real life, and shes uber nice. ^ i know she has sunglasses on but i thot i was rude to ask her to take them off...

minh tri...omfg hes like 12897537529834571392x more hotter in real life.

Guest hesaid143

I don`t know why but I`m just not feeling these Vietnamese celebs. I see a lot of Vietnamesey girls who are so much hotter, like my cousins xD

I think the only prettyful Vietnamese celeb is Cat Tien xD

Guest la_deese

Cat tien hav a nice smile...n i can't stand Trish

--> dun wanna be mean but she can barely speak Viet n shes singin in french n jap wft

Archived