Guest bubbles20

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest XTINE__

CAT TIEN :)

cattien-no.1_vansonentertainment.com.jpg

Cat%20Tien%20-%20Performance.jpg

Credits: www.vansonentertainment.com & http://www.freewebs.com/cattien4eva/lyrics.htm

welps, that's all i could find for today, but i swear there was this other site with a lot of pics of her.. well i'll continue later i guess

but yeah, i think cute tien's pretty, and she's got a cute personality too. she's also got a killer smile, she's always smiling while performing.

KATIE LUONG

4.jpg

1.jpg

5.jpg

good actress and really nice person. and apparently very hot bc a date with her auctioned off for 10K, and it was all for charity.

Facewise- I think those Vietnamese models are really ugly.

I think the singers look better. I like Minh Tuyet, I really like her voice and her face is nice looking too.

Others are:

Cat Tien

pic3.jpg

Nhu Loan

nhu-loan.jpg

Minh Tuyet

tuyet01.jpg

tuyet03.jpg

tuyet07.jpg

Bao Han

bao_han_7_s.jpg

Ha Vy

ha_vy_2t.jpg

Trish

trish_1.jpg

Loan Chau

lc163.jpg

Guest thuy_dung418

I think the Viet models are pretty. Minh Tuyet, Ha Vy, and Trish are all ugly. Cat Tien and Bao Han are pretty though. And Nhu Loan is just okay.

Guest XTINE__

i lalalaloove cat tien. sucha pretty face and smile =)

minh tuyet's pretty too, thanks to her plastic surgery afterwards. but this girl has sucha nice voice!

yeah, i don't really find trish attractive..

Guest MY SOUR JELLiE BEANS :D

Favorites are Nhu Loan, Bao Han, and Cat Tien.

But all the simgers and models are probably only 5'2 or shorter...I know Nhu Loan is short.

Besides they wear like 3 inch heels when they perform so they all look freaken tall -_- but they are pretty.

Archived