[official] ☜♥☞ Joongbo Couple ☜♥☞ Newly Wed's 1st Open House

Admin

• Replies 37.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know, right now I would want to be in HB's shoes haha.

I wonder many guys would want to bei n HJ's shoes haha.

Can't wait, they are so cute in next week's epi.

HJ look like he is frying some food, while HB is preparing other stuff!

Guest smile;-

didn't know there was a joongbo thread XD

but seriously can't wait for ep 10 to be subbed~~

x_x i'm so addicted to this couple (and crownj/inyoung) i was searched for uploads on youtube every few minutes on yt on sunday x_x

i hope joongbo progresses nicely~~ like how hwangbo felt like when she "won the lottery" XD

and i must say, hyunjoong is very...thoughtful? well kinda XD he does take care of his wife~~ T_T he looked so bored/cute while waiting for the ramen to cook XD

smile;] : welcome to JoongBo's thread.

I know, I was checking the yt for subs for the past 2 days!

I hope they progress very nicely too.

HJ is so respectful, and HB is so tough,

I hope they would learn to love eachothers difference!

Hopefully, this week it would be full of laughters again!

Guest 4eita

I've just finished Ep 10 . they're sooo funny I could not stop laughing when they were killing the mosquitoes

& when hwangbo was rolling on the couch waiting for him LOL

thanks for all the soompiers who sharing pics, does anyone know if any subbing group are subbign these "we are married" episodes?? well i mean particularly hyunjoong episodes

thanks for all the soompiers who sharing pics, does anyone know if any subbing group are subbign these "we are married" episodes?? well i mean particularly hyunjoong episodes

quainte will be subbing it

but it will be a lil late since

there's delay in the chinese sub

be patient

^__^

their youtube chanell

http://www.youtube.com/quainte501

do suscribe

:P

Looks like we've got new supporters! welcome welcome i'm so happy!

I think subbing for this episode would take longer cos if the subber is not 100% korean ..i think they have some difficulties translating this episode. I have korean transcripts here and it's about 8 pages long.

More caps: Yatch and Dinner Scene...still have 3 more scenes but can't post right now cos i'm scared of turning into a spam hehe

Both exausted after 6 hours

sundaayniightweareemaargl0.jpg

Never thought i would be thinking like this but..i want to be her ^___^

sundaayniightweareemaarde3.jpg

He joked about "today there's not many fish (making an excuse why he couldn't catch one)"

sundaayniightweareemaaris6.jpg

Again, never though that he would come up with the idea of drinking like this..sweet

sundaayniightweareemaarhn1.jpg

sorry from now on will be lots of HJ's pics cos i like when he smiles which tell me that he had a good time with her

Where can i find a waiter that looks this good?

sundaayniightweareemaariw3.jpg

i prefer this dress

sundaayniightweareemaarrq4.jpg

looks like he could fall to sleep at anytime

sundaayniightweareemaarhr0.jpg

like a child~~~

sundaayniightweareemaarcw8.jpg

sundaayniightweareemaarpl3.jpg

Coke Time! this kid was waiting for his mom to open it for him haha. the looks of them after opening that bottle were so real and natural.

sundaayniightweareemaarfi3.jpg

sundaayniightweareemaarzn5.jpg

sundaayniightweareemaarhx1.jpg

sundaayniightweareemaarsg5.jpg

sundaayniightweareemaarhf3.jpg

HB was waiting for HJ to speak the word "wife" in banmal he said "yeonggam" and both laughed..someone translate it plsssss i'm dying now!

sundaayniightweareemaarbh9.jpg

sundaayniightweareemaarir1.jpg

Guest AlecRuby

thank you so much muize, ahhhhhhhhhh... those screencaps are making me melt here. they are so so so cool. i think my sis is going to make some more avatars.

what do you mean by the korean transcripts? you have 8 pages? you have the script to the show? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest 4eita

xman dangnaji :)

cap0001sh0.png

HB: You... you think that your face is prettier than mine?

cap0003gd5.png

HJ: After coming back from the army,

did you get tanned a lot like that?

HB: Why? Isn't it sexy? From what I know,

you like girls who have dark skin.

cap0005zp9.png

HJ:nuna...But I don't like girls that I can't see in the night.

what do you mean by the korean transcripts? you have 8 pages? you have the script to the show? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah..i got it from somewhere i think a korean fan had done this transcripts after the show finished. But sorry for miscounting it's 7 pages. But she left out the last interview of JoongBo.

Here's the link if you wanna see, i uploaded it for you.

http://www.mediafire.com/?vszjl0cz3yy

4eita

Haha that episode of Xman is so hilarious. It's kinda surprised for both of them to meet again this time and to be as a couple! BTW, that was back in 2005 right. If i'm right, they had met again in 2006 in a program called "wrestle..." something haha but i dont have it since it's long ago and nowhere except clubbox has it.

KimWonSaDan

I like your avatar and decided to use one hope you don't mind thank you :lol:

I'll be back again to night for 3 more scenes caps!

EDIT

Mosquitoes and Morning Scenes...Beach scene later tonight

sundaayniightweareemaarjz2.jpg

He told her that he just caught a mosquito :sweatingbullets:

sundaayniightweareemaarzn6.jpg

sundaayniightweareemaarob5.jpg

sundaayniightweareemaarev2.jpg

sundaayniightweareemaariv1.jpg

So funny how he pushed her aside.he was so serious about protecting his family

sundaayniightweareemaardo7.jpg

sundaayniightweareemaarnv0.jpg

sundaayniightweareemaarkw7.jpg

sundaayniightweareemaardh1.jpg

This kid was ready to school hehe

sundaayniightweareemaarcq5.jpg

Ramen of Love~~~~

sundaayniightweareemaarnd8.jpg

Guest ignoreme

cute couple!!

i didn't except them 2 be coupled or imagined but i guess they luk gud and cute 2gether

Guest AlecRuby

thank you so much for the icons I'm ganna use them :D

hey 4eita, thanks for using my sis' icons. she will be making some more since Muize had uploaded some more cute moments of them.

xman dangnaji :)

cap0001sh0.png

HB: You... you think that your face is prettier than mine?

cap0003gd5.png

HJ: After coming back from the army,

did you get tanned a lot like that?

HB: Why? Isn't it sexy? From what I know,

you like girls who have dark skin.

cap0005zp9.png

HJ:nuna...But I don't like girls that I can't see in the night.

thanks for those pics of them in xman. i wish their eps. were subbed. does anyone if they subbed their eps. that they appeared on? i know they appeared on xman for quite some eps. although they weren't on the same time.

it is totally fate that joongbo are reuniting again. i mean seriously who would have guessed that these two would become a couple in a reality show? okay, so anbi did too, but joongbo was just very unexpected.

anyway, i am just so glad they did. this is the one couple that i enjoy the most now, since alshin left. anbi were good too, but it just seemed that their relationship is growing, but at the same time just stuck in one place. not like joongbo they are just so cool together. whether they were being awkward or laughing together. i just have a great time seeing them.

i still can't believe the subs aren't out yet, i am anticipating for it! now, two days to go before we see their third ep. i think this ep will be more exciting, because they finally came back from their honeymoon, moving into a new house, cooking like first time married couples, and surprising guest(s) are arriving. oooooooooooooooooohhhhhh... that's always fun!

Muize: i can't believe you got the translations, you're lucky. so does that mean the show is scripted or not?

Archived