[official] ☜♥☞ Joongbo Couple ☜♥☞ Newly Wed's 1st Open House

Admin

OMg, Page 22 already. I am so excited to see this weeks epi, well last week!

FInally we are able to catch up on the epi.

My goodness, 25 years difference, he is frozing again. haha hopefully, Bo would always be next to him haha.

I hope they have a mission soon, they are the only couple somewhat that is doing regular newlywed things! I want them to go to the ice staking rank and eat ice creams!

• Replies 37.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 times in a row, we wonder about his look! haha

what is that look supposed to mean???

As Quainte said sub for ep.11 might be available on may 31st...i hope that she can make it on time!! i'm dying to know

2 of the guests are funny (actually almost of her friends are funny ^_^) and active in korean entertainment as far as I know but I have no information of Park Si Eun...she looks cute anyway.

yeah i wish she would be by his side but i have a feeling that they will be targeted both...remember Song Eun Yi made fun of her when on Star arm wrestling...hope it'll happen again!

O.k. i'm getting to excited for the next episode to come..maybe I should take a sleeping-pill and then get up on Sunday! haha

Did you guys hear the news of "Come to play" that Lee Hwi Jae's couple wasn't invited?..feel very sorry for them

About mission, is housewarming one of the mission?

Guest Qi Luo

"Alex-Shin Ae's return will cause some reorganizing in ‘We Got Married’. They will no longer operate with a 4 couple setup and instead will have 5 couples. Starting in June, MBC ‘Sunday Sunday Night’ will be divided into 1st and 2nd part making ‘We Got Married’ a standalone as a way to solve the issue."

To read the complete translated news click above^

They will no longer operate with a 4 couple setup and instead will have 5 couples. Starting in June, MBC ‘Sunday Sunday Night’ will be divided into 1st and 2nd part making ‘We Got Married’ a standalone as a way to solve the issue.

can u explain a bit about this? i'm a bit slow in understanding stuffs...

I also didn't understood much this thing about making a 1rst and 2nd part of "we got married".

But i'm glad HJ and HB are safe and will continue on the show and that Alex and Shin Ae are coming back! :D

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone!

Korean Sub Utd are subbing "We Got Married", the complete show. They're pretty fast... they already subbed from 1 to episode 8 which means that soon they'll be working on the episodes with HJ and HB. :)

You can download their subbed videos and watch the videos on stream link, here:

http://www.koreansubutd.wo.to/

Guest AlecRuby

i wondered why the other couple isn't invited to Come to Play?

isn't that odd that everyone is, but them?

anyway, more JOONGBO to see, which is great!

I am so excited to go home now and just watch their cuts again.

They make me giggle, LAMO, kicking and yelling because they just so darn adorable, and feeling the chills whenever hj is getting sweeter and sweeter to hb.

he promised her this and letting more the hyun joong out is great.

JOONGBO FIGHTIN'!

Guest subdwfreaky

HwangBo was a leader and rapper in Chakra..isn't it cool?

Yessss....soooo cooool. a leader couple. i already gotten more n more amused n attracted. both are/were leaders in their respective group. how awesome is that? and even if hwangbo's not a leader(but she is/was anyway)....she does have a really leader-ly charismatic presence..*dies*

and Park Si Eun...is she the actress who umm....acted in Sassy Girl Chun Hyang as 2nd lead? cuz the actress in there has a similar name to this.

i wonder who are those little boys younger than hyunjoong now? :P ..as far as i can see...mostly only group singers like him are younger...lmao..

You can download their subbed videos and watch the videos on stream link, here:

http://www.koreansubutd.wo.to/

thank you for the link, Qi Luo..will definitely check it out when Hyunjoong-Hwangbo couple is up....since i don't think the cuts are really complete

ah, next episode is nearing. i'm so excited rite now lol.

ps: and wth

i just saw another xman ep. where hwangbo rejecting a guy n choosing hyesung. she was so darn shy even to mention it.woahhhh.....ok, outta topic. just havta let it out since i felt excited for a sec. *ahh, guilty-i must be loyal to my couple*...but anyway, hyunjoong definitely treat her better. in a diff ep of xman, hyesung just drop hwangbo to the ground after they lose a couple game. how could he? T^T .hehehe.juz ignore it.

Guest maricris

is it just me or there is really something weird going on in YOUTUBE i cant watch any, hmmm i was watching the videos on youtubia instead..-_-

my share for now^^...

our lovely couple "JOONGBO" AJA!!!

joongbo.jpg

from HyunJoong:

" When i caught the mosquitoes one by one, I felt like i was protecting my wife. "

" Those mosquitoes that sucks my wife's blood, If i catch more than 10, I would feel that i'm protecting a family "

" But wife said not to catch anymore, I was regretfull to end it then "

MY GOD, I was laughing so hard! :lol:

and I love the way he calls Hwang Bo------ WIFE :wub:

Guest smile;-

xD i was so HAPPY happy...no HAPPY!!!!!!! when i found the subs on yt..man..i nearly jumped out of my seat... XD

and it was funny to hear that hwangbo actually thought that he might have left her behind in jeju lol!!

I can't help but watch it over again!

I am surprise that Hyun Joong didn't feel embarass about his so mushy love contract, he must be really proud of it. usually guys wouldn't want people to know they wrote those things right? Anyway, I want to know what Hwang Bo wrote also! Isn't it kind of weird that they only show his part, the whole time we are kind of thinking more about what Hyun Joong felt, but Hwang bo express herself very well, so probably they think we can tell by what she say.

Do you guys noticed, how this couple sometimes talk to the camera people? I don't know if the other couples do or not. But hwang bo actually ask the camera people where Hyun Joong is when he went off to cook the noodle, but they ignored her I think hahaha. Also that part where Hyun Joong heard the bell range, he frozed and after he looked at the camera people did he moved to open the door. I wonder where hwang bo is at that time? She seem like she might had a cold because she had a runny nose...

Maybe that is why Hyun Joong said if my wife is sick he will go everywhere to find medicine for her!!

^So true!! He must be so proud , he said that he wrote it with sincerity...

did anyone in here know her bf?. i watched happy share company and this guys was so close to hb. curious

at 3:53 second, is this her bf?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZxS1tPirvo

I haven't watched the link you gave but I did watch it long ago..did you refer to a guy who HB gave an apron which she made it herself to him?

if yes, then he's not her bf, he's married. Actaully, he was a singer before. He's so funny and really close to her they even went to Germany to watch soccer along with many friends.

is it just me or there is really something weird going on in YOUTUBE i cant watch any, hmmm i was watching the videos on youtubia instead..-_-

Same here! As i said, if there's np "watch in high quality" option on that youtube then i can't watch it. It keeps saying "we're sorry, this vedio no longer available" WTH!!! But i used http://www.zamzar.com/url/ to download it ..real fast! ^__^

subdwfreaky

See? that's why there was a rumor like i used to tell you before

About subs, I wish that someone or who made it would provide just subs too cos I have a HQ and it's soooo good. It's like you can see every inch, every bit of them hahaha..ok, i demand tooo much here...

OK of course game between them hit almost 10,000 visitor within two days! Haha, i keep tracking how popular they are.

Both of them appeared on Delicious TV this morning (9 am Korea time) but don't know if they appeared together or separately...haven't watched it just heard a news.

One more, o-cha at WGM Thread translated that this show was 80% reality which they played as themselves not plotted by PD..but still wondering if all the things they did were couples' ideas.

Guest AlecRuby

i totally agree about subbing the HQ version.

having higher quality is better because you can see everything clearer.

i don't really mind all that much, as long as i have the subs, but HQ of course would be better.

i can't until tomorrow, hopefully ep. 11's subbs would be out.

any new news about JOONGBO>

i was translating some random news and it seems like the pd of WGM say that the realtionships of these fake couples are sometimes are so real or something like that? and that these feelings that we get from these fake couples are rarely seen?

does that mean the pd thinks that these fake couples can actually become real couples? don't know, but they mentioned how since JOONGBO joined, they had made news after news. catching viewer's attention.

^ you might translate something the same as o-cha did at WGM thread.

yeah they became topic at IMBC from the beginning, first bashing them but lately they found this couple fun to watch (so gladly relieved)

some comments on youtube said that after the things that happened on X-man, now they became a couple is like ironic haha agree..

Guest AlecRuby

yeah, one word FATE or DESTINED!

by the way, it probably off topic, but heard news that solbi cried during an interview.

is this like a way to make more news or something?

first was like anbi were okay.

joongbo comes into pic, people bash them, then slowly accept them.

then hb said she was anixous and divorce soon...

now solbi is crying and the pd is saying that the feelings coming from WGM is rarely seen or something like that?

relationships formed by this show is getting more intense and complicated.

hopefully next week and week after that the eps would get funny and not so dramatic as the news is getting to.

^ HB-HJ's problem is their ages..we, non-korean pple, may not get how serious it is...especially when they're not close. Look at HyunJoong's look when he saw the guests, he became so nervous and kinda lost his words. They have to (or should I say "must") act properly.

As for Andy-Solbi may be about their feelings which have increased so much up untill now.

but again, there might be something else which has nothing to do with their relationship..maybe her deep feeling inside or perhaps, she feels pressured....

Guest Cabbage

Just finished ep11

I like them as couple,they are just soooooo cute

and they add a lot of fun into this show, especially when Hwang Bo spray on Hyun Joong face

he seems just rub it grossly, didn't he? XD , and there was a scene which he slapped the flies with the comic

I wonder did he really killed them >"<

^ welcome to our club!

OK. JoongBo topic but not WGM. This morning at 9 A.M (Korea Time), JoongBo appeared on the program called MBC - 찾아라 맛있는 TV/ (something) delicious TV but was questioned separately not at the same time. I have only HyunJoong's since I can't find HwangBo's. This show was recorded on the same day of WGM (judging by his clothes). Each guest will recommend one dish and A cheft from a restuarant will cook that recommended dish for the guests. HyunJoong recommended...

HyunJoong: Hi, I'm HyunJoong, young guy of older-younger couple from WGM (so he means HwangBo is older guy? j/k)

hyunjoongdeliciousflv00mt2.jpg

PD:Heard that Hwang Bu In (Hwang wife) can cook well right? What dish do you want her to do it for you?

HyunJoong: I woud like to eat "Carbonara Spaghetti/카르보나라 스파게티" (I try translating what it is,it turns out to be..Madagascar country Bo spaghetti..wth is that?) which is cooked by Hwang Bo wife (happy~~~)

hyunjoongdeliciousflv01in1.jpg

HyunJoong: Everyone, I recommend to try (carbonara) spaghetti.

hyunjoongdeliciousflv02oj8.jpg

Yeah, unnie, you heard it right? next time cook him that spaghetti!

Guest AlecRuby

OMg, So cute.

It looks like they were quite busy couple, going on show one after another. Cute!

Haha, I love how he really call Hwangbo wife!

I wonder what hwang bo said!

Is the sub for last week's epi up yet?

Can't wait until this week's epi is up tomorrow!

out of topic, not relate to hj

did anyone in here know her bf?. i watched happy share company and this guys was so close to hb. curious

at 3:53 second, is this her bf?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZxS1tPirvo

Guest AlecRuby

that was amazing to know that hj wanted to eat that one dish from hb.

he looks so happy to talk about her, that's great.

Is the sub for last week's epi up yet?

Can't wait until this week's epi is up tomorrow!

Not yet..been checking for hours! but because she's in US , at that time i checked, she might be sleeping :sweatingbullets:

hwang has another talent that she can do let her tongue longer at :50 second

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiVBKr2UOrs

thanks for news. muize, do you have that clip?.

haha it's not talent..it's a gift from God. is that star king? haven't watched it cos lately i have problem with youtube so i can't watch it.

yeah, here: http://www.zshare.net/download/12894465680ccf46/

credit:ss601.com

Archived