[official] ☜♥☞ Joongbo Couple ☜♥☞ Newly Wed's 1st Open House

Admin

Guest subdwfreaky

^ haa..i should be thanking you girls for the wonderful icons......i'll check for more screencaps since i'm lazy to make my own...lol.......

anyway...i just went lurking around(not in soompi) and woah.....how could ppl compare this couple to previous couple that left the show'? and with such annoying comparisons....i mean, it's not even relevant to compare them. and for Heaven's sake, grow up n realize that marriage is not always about perfection. urghhh........okay, don't hit/bash me cuz the way those ppl compare are really........urghh.....i can't say it. i stop here. i can't even bring myself to other couple threads now, cuz i'm afraid to see the possibility of 'this thing'

sorry just need to let it out.

what should we do to make them more loved?/less hated? T^T

• Replies 37.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

subdwfreaky: amen to you, for your venting on ahem.... others.

people are crazy trying to compare them with other couples. get a life and just enjoy the show, goodness sake.

p.s. are you a guy or a girl? just curious!

my sis and i have watched their parts like probably 5-6 times now, and we are arguing over what they talked about, because we don't know korean. and the eng sub are taking forever, i wonder why? we are like dying here for their parts.

and as we watched their parts over and over again, i got to say that the beach scene was just a classic. it was like watching a movie, yet seeing the reality of how these two people are like. it is great!

hi, you must be a new fan here, thanks for the support.

gosh, the sub are taking longer than usual, although we are all waiting patiently, we are just crazy about getting to know all the details.

it has became an obsession to check YT every half and hour to see if ss501's fan uploaded the subbed version yet.

i really hope that this couple fight through the negative press and become more loveable and enjoyable for everyone.

Guest subdwfreaky

KimWonSaDan woops...sorry if i was being somewhat too loud/harsh with my previous comment.... =x ...wonder why it's so hard for me to tone down a bit....hehe......

i don't think it's hard to see if i'm a guy or a girl haha

bad news. or rather, not so good news. don't anticipate immediate subs, cuz i just went back from Quainte and saw that the subs would come out a bit later than usual....unless we can get anyone to prepare trans, then i can help to put the subs in the vids i uploaded to youtube. other than that, it's gonna be a few more days of wait.

anyway....i can't wait for next episode. *cries* haha.

ps: sorry for replying too many times. everytime i come to soompi now, this is like..the first thread that i'd wanna check out.

Guest kawaii30ph

Count me in who waits patiently for the sub vidz...

i enjoy watching them.

I didnt recognize HJ at first.

Iam like " of SS501?"

Cant wait for the next episode...

a few more days until the subs come out?!?! HOW COULD I POSSIBLY WAIT?!?!? J/K for the sake of JoongBo, how can we not wait. Meantime, we are just going to comment and comment, talk, interpet, whatever it takes to get our joongbo thread running and the excitement going.

don't worry about whether you post too many comments or not, as a thread hoster, i am posting crazy here to gather people's attention on this wonderful couple.

vent your anger at the netizens all you want!

Guest ibmp2005

jb couple is still my priority to watch it, i can't wait watch w sub. i don't know how many time i watched without sub but every time i am still have good laugh. jb is very unique, they're so fresh and funny to watch.

next eps we will saw their sweetness, i am special like a scene as when hb is open coca bottle with spoon and i am noticed to jh ' face; i am really like sweet smile from him to hbo, it just smile for few second but it's show he is very happy from his gentle and honest smile from his heart.

-- hb is really honest with her thinking and her action in here she is just be herself and act like her real married. another scene i like from jhb is kill

mosquitos so real and be their self. hb wat can i say this girl, hahaa i am really like her because i like her real, nice girl and good personality.

this couple will take hot topic later on, later everybody will like this couple and i have a strong approve for this couple. jhbo's fighting, we are behind support you.

‘우리 결혼했어요’ 김현중 “황보, 여자로 보인다” [JES]

꽃미남과 연상녀는 찰떡궁합일까? 가요계 대표 완소남 김현중과 지현우가 연상녀와의 달콤한 데이트에 빠져 있어 화제를 모으고 있다.

현재 MBC TV '일요일 일요일 밤에-우리 결혼했어요'에 투입된 SS501의 리더 김현중은 6세 연상의 황보와 엉뚱한 신혼 부부로 나오고 있다. 알렉스-신애에 이어 이달 초 전격 투입된 두 사람은 처음엔 '의외다'라는 평가도 있었지만, 현재는 '꼬마 신랑' 김현중의 팬들까지 은근한 열애설을 기대할 정도로 전폭적인 응원을 받고 있다.

김현중의 소속사 측은 "처음엔 두 사람이 어색해 하기도 했지만, 최근엔 자연스러운 모습을 보여주고 있다. 특히 김현중이 편한 사이에도 잘 말을 놓지 않는 스타일인데, 황보에게는 말을 놓으면서 '여자로 보이기 시작했다'는 말을 주위에 하기까지 했다"고 전했다.

이어 이 관계자는 "혹시라도 팬들이 황보를 시기하거나 질투하지 않을까 걱정했는데, 대부분의 팬들이 20대 후반이나 30대 누나들이어서 오히려 대리 만족을 하는 것 같다. '황보랑 잘 어울린다'며 그를 응원해 주고 있다"고 덧붙였다.

지현우(25)도 공개 데이트 프로그램의 첫회를 연상녀와 짝을 이뤄 출연했다.

지현우는 23일 오후 11시 첫 방송하는 케이블채널 올'리브 '키스 더 데이트'(연출 이응구 안정은)에서 4세 연상의 파티플래너와 소개팅을 했다. 두 사람은 남이섬으로 기차 데이트를 다녀왔으며 함께 도자기를 만드는 등 알콩달콩한 모습을 보여줬다.

이응구 피디는 "최근 리얼리티 프로그램이 인기인데, 어느 정도의 설정은 들어가기 마련이다. 그동안 짝짓기 프로그램은 연예인 혹은 연예인 지망생 위주로 만들어왔지만 '키스 더 데이트'는 철저히 설정을 배제했다. 진짜 이성친구가 없는 남자 연예인이 사전 정보 없이 일반 여성과 데이트를 하며, 자기 식대로 감정을 표현하고 결과를 보여주게 된다"고 밝혔다.

does anyone in here know korean well enough to translate this? i checked it out on dictionary translation and basically all i got was that the public aren't sure of this newly wed couple. and while some netizens are complaining, hj is taking a stand to calm them down and giving a cheer to hwang bo unnie.

they said that their first meeting was awkward like people said, but now they are more natural?

anyway, seems like after the ALSHIN couple's hot topic, the next is JOONGBO. they are somewhat on fire on the entertainment news section.

i hope the news get better along the way, as people like them more and more.

Guest ibmp2005

thanks kimwon for the summary news, have fate to hjbo. i am believe hj will have good time and will have a different view to hb, and they will be become good friend or good sister and brother later this show. hbo will be popular later and even hj too, two people with different personality and now connected them in this show that is call fate to them and they will be sure popular then.

i totally agree that this meeting of their's is fate. they will sure be popular later on, and as people get to know them through this show better, people will be sure to appreciate them more.

although i think ss501 is popular, hj will definitely be more popular as the show goes on.

hb has disappeared somewhat for a time, but with her back on track with this pupular show, she is sure goin' WIN!

for hwang bo fans, this is sure not a miss.

Guest subdwfreaky

KimWonSaDan: Hyunjoong's always the one getting all the media attention from the group

this is outta topic, but i was looking thru SS501's pics...and i suddenly felt if they had put in Jungmin instead of Hyunjoong, i'm sure he'd make an even more lovable husband to Hwangbo..hahaha...*smacks head* not because he's one of my fav

:P don't mind my wild imagination again....but anyway, it wouldn't be awkwardly fun if we don't have hyunjoong. haha.

but looks like we have to wait for the subs....*cries*......patient......patient......anyway, i felt like i'm the only SS501 fan who's crazily into this couple to the extent of hardcore lol.

(yay, i'm no fangirl xD )

vent your anger at the netizens all you want!

so i shall. :D j/k j/k

ibmp2005: 'fate'? *dies* i love this word. haha.

jb couple is still my priority to watch it, i can't wait watch w sub. i don't know how many time i watched without sub but every time i am still have good laugh. jb is very unique, they're so fresh and funny to watch.

i know!! even tho i'm patiently(NOT!) waiting for the subbed onces, :lol: i'm still watching the non-subbed ones willingly.....in fact, i just finished watching all the parts for today...and i think i'm gonna re-watch tonite...kekekeke.

i am believe hj will have good time and will have a different view to hb, and they will be become good friend or good sister and brother later this show.

more than 'that' pleaseee~~

:D *kicks self*

1211297481sojoongvs5.jpg

basically, i saw the caps above at ss501 fansite.

they said about the drinks in the wine glasses.

Hwangbo's was beer or sumthin...and Hyunjoong's was coke....

they're wondering why....haha.....i think i saw something about respect the elder or sumthin.....

i'm not entirely sure....but man, the fans are really observant....i didn't even notice the different drinks in the glasses in this scene.

Credits: ss601.com

Haha, that is so funny!

I would love to see more sparks too! Please more sparks. N now that HB is getting even cuter, I love it!

Wow, I didn't noticed the drinks either. Fans are always the one that are rowdy and most observant!

I don't think it have to do with respect the elder! Maybe he was the one to use the coke and pour it in the glass for HB.

He probably can't find an extra glass or don't want a glass, so the glass for HB and the can for himself haha.

I am dying to see SS501 and HB together, maybe they would do a surround dance for her and she is like "OMG, what should I don!"

hahah

OH yeah is is me or that part where HB put the clip on HJ is gone or cut? I know that in the preview for last year, HB put the clip on HJ's hair before she head off to do her stuff, then HJ grab his comic book and started to read and wait!

I wonder if the clip on his head belongs to HB?

Guest subdwfreaky

^ yeah...missing part...i noticed it too T^T or did they accidentally cut it......iono....i didn't even notice the part they drink from cans together or sumthin....it's been cut out?

but for the drinks part...no, no...notice the first screencap...where Hyunjoong's drink is in dark colour, while Hwangbo's a lighter colour....they both use glasses......

gosh i thougt i could wait for the subs before i watch this ep of HB unnie and hyun

but i cant help it

ha ha ha

this couple is so cute and sweet and s adorable

the scene where hyun was trying all his can

trying get rid of the musquito

was so funny

and then the whole beach thingy

gosh how cute is that

that is so adorable

^_^

cant wait for next week

:P

BEWEAR ANOTHER OF MY SUPER LONG POST

AlecRuby

I was so down about WGM's viewers cos i could take no more words which turned new couples into victims, i mean both of 2 couples. How can they compare 2 episodes-couples to 8 episodes-couples. You can read it at coolsmurf's blog.

when i said finished downloading, i meant downloading WGM lastest episode in HQ so that i can tribute more clearer caps.

subdwfreaky

you're like me about comparing this couple to the previous one and..again..yeah i think you're the only one of SS501 fans which is a hardcore fan for this couple! haha that's what i thought before you said it out.

Jungmin and HwangBo...would be lovable too but i prefer HyungJun with her hahaha then they'll become really mischievous wife and cute husband!

About those drinks, in last Preview i saw both of them drank that white cans...they're beer right? but wait why are many kinds of beverages? Coke, beer, wine.... you'll be sick if you drink those all! people hehe

KimWonSaDan

that missing part made me rewatch this Ep so many times but still missing....

and thanx for that news..i want to help but i can only understand korean if it's a conversation not an article...don't know why T___T

ibmp2005

the reason you think that the guest is a woman cos you heard the female's voice at the very end of preview right? that was HB's voice.

chubby^green^

thank you so much for your love for this couple and nice comments.

Now i'm going to cap pics from this lastest episode..i'll start with the preview first cos it's easier :rolleyes:

EDIT

Here i come..Preview for next episode..Ep12? i don't want to resize them sorry for the size

Happy couple..Awkward couple..Crazy Couple..JoongBo couple

sundaayniightweareemaarzq0.jpg

New place looks so modern, clean and the couple look adorable! Is that a piano? can he play it? if he can, so we'll might see him playing for her.

sundaayniightweareemaarcx2.jpg

HwangBo looks like a spirit in this cap..sorry onnie!

sundaayniightweareemaarih8.jpg

Watching preview, it was like she was practicing something..singing? dancing? don't know :sweatingbullets:

sundaayniightweareemaarfe9.jpg

Mother taught her son how to cook! bad j/k *smack my head against the wall*

It's not a wild animal HyunJoongie! I really like this part hope it won't be another "missing" part again <_<

sundaayniightweareemaarro4.jpg

sundaayniightweareemaarwc6.jpg

sundaayniightweareemaaryu9.jpg

2 boxes of beer aha! caught red-handed, you drunkards! j/k. Wonder if those beer have something to do with the guest(s)?

He dresses to work? Is she going with him like Solbi..I'm curious.

sundaayniightweareemaaram1.jpg

Guest AlecRuby

Muize: Thanks for your excellent caps. Now i can use those next preview eps. to make some more avatars, although some fans are probably making them.

i can't believe netizens are turning the newly wed couples into victims. i just don't understand their reasoning. it makes me angry that every time something new happens the netizens get crazy and object to a new style. people need to learn to let go and at least give these couple a break.

for some odd reason, i actually love the new four people very much. the mc who turned husband was quite funny, i enjoyed his parts with his wife. my sis kimwonsadan actually thought they should get married in real life.

anyway, lets not talk too much about the negatives, but the positives.

i love the cap when hwangbo was singing or dancing, her and hyun joong cooking, and the way they look when moving into their new house. its like a whole new beginning for them. how kawaii!

the last cap was timeless, i mean hj's face was just too funny to not laugh at.

THANKS AGAIN! YOU'RE AMAZING!

edit----

that would be amazing to see hwang bo go to work with hyun joong. it would be funny if his bandmates were there and calling hwang bo unnie sister in law or something like that.

i bet she would be shy and grab hyun joong. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my crazy imagination!!!

Guest AlecRuby

hey sis, when did you get home?

i thought you had an appointment?

anyway, isn't the cooking scene like almighty cute? gosh i wish i was hwang bo at that moment!!! :lol:

Archived