[official] ☜♥☞ Joongbo Couple ☜♥☞ Newly Wed's 1st Open House

Admin

On Friday, November 04, 2016 at 6:33 PM, urxsweetie22 said:

Hwang Bo talks about Kim Hyun Joong, beginning with 43 seconds: "Yes, of course, he's my friend, but he is younger, so maybe more just brother.."
Q: Have you contacts with him?
Hwang Bo: "Oh, yes ... somewhere three times, not more ...
Q: That's because he have a court case ...?
Hwang Bo: "You mean his problems? Yes, yes, yes ...
Q: "Does you ask him about it?"
Hwang Bo: No, no, it's don't my business anymore, how can I get involved in his life, right ...? "

Maybe its the language barrier but her tone seemed off, made me a bit sad to hear it. But she mentions "its not my business ANYMORE".. I cant help but think they had a past.

im so sad right  now im starting ship them im crazy on joongbo  i starting but joonboers quiting i know you ares has been in here 8 years  its been quite here its sad  for me who is beginning shipping joongbo couple but its okey 

call me crazy just love them so much i will ship them forever 

i say my english is bad 

Ssorry 

segyro ....to the world!!!!!! eveyrone 

• Replies 37.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

ssolongo hi. Welcome to ssangchu land. We are so happy to know there are still people out there eh still love uiri ssangchu bobo. And I would like to invite you to our little joongbo world at joongbo proboards. And maybe you can share to us our beautiful pictures of our beloved ssangchu couple. Welcome again and may your love is always happy.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's April 29th and it's 2017!

That means it's SSANGCHU ANNIVERSARY!

Yes, it's been 9 years since (we) got that JoongBo virus & for some reason or another we couldn't stay away from anything JoongBo.

HAPPY SSANGCHU ANNIVERSARY

Hace 16 horas, luvhjxtoo dijo:

Es el 29 de Abril y Que es 2017!

ESO SIGNIFICA Que es ANIVERSARIO SSANGCHU!

Sí, ha Sido Que from 9 años (nos) SE LLEVO ESE JoongBo virus Y Por Alguna Razón u otra Que No Podria Estar Lejos de Cualquier cosa JoongBo.

Feliz Aniversario SSANGCHU

Today 29th of April, there is much to celebrate ... 9th. Anniversary of the Lettuce Couple and the return of KHJ ... this date will always be important for this couple!

• 2 weeks later...

Long times to see everybody whom still post and read all post on Soompi. Miss you all .On 29 April ,2017  I went to South Korea for attending Kim Hyun Joong 's fan meeting at the Olympic Park .Hyun joong is very handsome and smart .It 's very touching.

Archived