[official] ☜♥☞ Joongbo Couple ☜♥☞ Newly Wed's 1st Open House

Admin

Guest samnguyen407

after reading this, I was in all tears....

Magazine Interview Translations; Cont
[I missed translation before] 
(1) When both parents met, Ms.A's parents didnt know she miscarried before
so later his dad asked to HJ what happened? 
(2) HJ said with tears that she black mailed HJ,
that she will sue him for attacking pregnant women so he gave money 
although its not true.
(3) 벼랑끝에 홀로서서 세상과 싸우는기분이라고
HJ's mom said their family feels like standing alone on the edge of precipice against the world..
cr: @4everhyun

Hyun Joong's "promise" to hold a Free Fan Meeting for his fans on his 10th year anniversary to thank us for supporting him [short clip]
cr: @Be贤仁重义

Magazine Interview Translations; [Part 3]
She submitted 2 weeks medical records assulted by KHJ with x-ray dated 31 May. How is possible pregnant women exposed x-ray? 
cr: translation: @4everhyun

Magazine Interview Translations; [Part 4]
(1) His mom: HJ stays 24 hrs at home with no lights..one candle..
because some peoplel told not to go outside..
Ms.Choi might waiting for him..
(2) So she had to bring lawyer to his house (because he was so much depressed) after lawyer saw his status he told dont leave him alone..
(3) But after he had consult with laywer he became somewhat stable and drew strength.

• Replies 37.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest samnguyen407

When i read this news, somehow i think the way Hyun Joong cares his mother is the way he cares our Buin. I dont mean he thinks she is like his mother but i suppose he really feels closed to our Buin...and Now, after what hardship our ship has been through, after all news i read about Hyun Joong and Hwangbo these days, i dont know why but i believe that it'll shine again tomorrow...

Kim HyunJoong, Tears of Filial Piety “Mother, Please Smoothen Your Wrinkles” 
Kim HyunJoong who acts as Yoon JiHoo in KBS 2TV ‘Boys Over Flowers’ has an unknown tear-breaking and filial piety story behind him. Kim HyunJoong’s mother JungYeonMi said to IS in an interview on 19-Feb “HyunJoong is very sentimental child even though he is blunt and doesn’t talk much.” She also talked about the story of crying when she received a gift of beauty products from his son recently. 
Family photo of pretty boy Kim HyunJoong (Left up) taken 3~4 years ago, a precious photo that was hung in their living room. Family photo was taken together before Kim HyunJoong’s elder brother Kim YoungJoong left for USA for his studies

Kim HyunJoong’s mother said “He came come a few days ago and put the beauty products on the dining table. I asked him what is that and my son replied ‘Mum, I bought for you to use. Now can you please learn to enjoy life? Can you don’t do the work at the market anymore?’ and some other good-talking.”

She continued “I talked to my son’s uncle whom he is very close with to discuss what should I do. Uncle said ‘HyunJoong came over to find me not long ago, he said he suddenly saw his mother’s face and that there was more wrinkles than before, he was so heart-broken. Then he went to the restroom to cry because he hates being seen crying.’ After which, he asked his uncle which beauty products are good to smoothen wrinkles as he wants to purchase it as a gift. Hearing that my son went to the restroom to cry, I felt really bad. Now, I am considering to stop my clothing business at DongDaeMoon market.”

Kim HyunJoong’s parents folded up their poor business during IMF (financial crisis time) and started their clothing business at DongDaeMoon which both of them have to work until very late together. Kim HyunJoong who was a high school student at that time, dropped out from school to work part-time to earn himself a living while preparing to debut as a singer.

JungYeonMi said “Because we wanted to raised our son as a strong kid with responsibility, we pretended not to know when he came back from his part-time work at wee hours in the morning. My husband and I would go to the restaurant that our son was working at and waited outside for an hour every night to look at him and we cried. Even though the lights were on while we wait for our son to return, the truth is that we would turn off the lights and pretended that we were sleeping just before he reaches the front door.”

Kim HyunJoong has been thrifty while being active as a singer to save money for his brother’s overseas studies fee. Recently, his filial piety can also be seen when he gave a new car to replace his father’s 10 years old car.

JungYeonMi said “I always say to my son to pray to god before they start to do anything. We opposed to our smart son, who managed to get grade 3 in Chinese Character Competence Test during elementary school, to get into the entertainment industry, but we believed in him when we saw his persistence in doing what he wanted to do. I am proud of my son.”
redits : best@joongang.co.kr + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

Guest oheart

@samnguyen I remember reading this story its from a couple of years ago yes? I can't remember what year exactly.

It is sad that his mom feels that it is their family against the world all because some ex is so good at character assassination. Every time I hear something new I always think of how their relationship must have been however long they were actually together and I am so thankful that he is no longer with her.

I hope the military can make him feel strong and give him some mental peace away from all this. I hope that he can really feel the strength of his fans' love and belief in him. His generous acts large and small.among his fans are well known and his list of friends speaks well of him as well

.. birds of a feather flock together...

KHJ hwaiting!! TTW!

Realy  i just want to lay my apology on HJ-for bashing on him with regards to breaking the joongbo trust = but now when i read all about the type of a woman he was stuck with my heart grieves so much  .I wish him good health and speedy recovery.To choi i know she has agents who read our post,please get life   If you were so cute why no one came to marry u before.To hwangbo thank you for your support and comforts you gave him,i know he cherish u ..:wub:

Posted 15 hours ago · Report post

Realy  i just want to lay my apology on HJ-for bashing on him with regards to breaking the joongbo trust = but now when i read all about the type of a woman he was stuck with my heart grieves so much  .I wish him good health and speedyrecovery.To choi i know she has agents who read our post,please get life   If you were so cute why no one came to marry u before.To hwangbo thank you for your support and comforts you gave him,i know he cherish u ..:wub:

@ConnieK ....  it's good that you learned something from all this...  "not to judge people too fast...look, listen and think.." .  As HJ fan who believe in him, your apology accepted ... and I am glad that now you know him better... most of HJ fans have not even met him but we strongly believe in him ...for me as I watch WGM... looking at his character... and how he treated HB,  more or less I understand what type of man he is... that is why I do not believe he is capable of such as what Choi accused him of.  Well... can't wait for 3rd June...when the court open ... may god be our guidance in all the path we take... 

SEYGERO...!!!

With the first I interview of HJ parents over choi issue the father mentioned that some one who saw choi parting and drunk ?maybe with some acquaintance .made them question her state of pregnancy that's why they wanted to go with her. He the father said he was told by somebody whom they are also protecting and might be their future daughter I law who knows. When u look at the blackmailing HJ sounds bound by something private to dance for choi. These person is a high profile. Hence he is bound to act these way. If it's HB I will be so happy.  But for the pain he has to go through for these no I can't accept. I pray God to deliver us on the 3rd June. 

Guest anastasiaevan

omomomomomo... 

how i miss this ship... luckily its back with weird features... 

SEGEYRO

Guest oheart

Happy Birthday Kim Hyun Joong!

Absolute best of all wishes for the whole year!

Much happiness and laughter (oh and lots of good sleep too!)

Guest minthing

2015.06.06 김현중 happy birthday! !

...may all  your  wishes  come  true  & your  love  and  life  always  happy  ☝☝☝

5cJNmDv.jpg

b7ug8e0.jpgB9aEnoI.jpg

Hello, dear ...

I'm sorry that I do not often been here in a while ...

(personal reasons) .... and regular news on the case Shillanga ...

=================

Shillang congratulations on his birthday and wish him to be happy and healthy ...

my-heart JoongBo course wants something that is quite specific and more))))))

f6d21b36071e.jpg

---------

The original poster "Princess Ja Myung Go"

tumblr_me1j9uEh121r0x400o1_500.jpg

the main character played by - Jung Ryeo-won, as a friend of Bo and remember one of the participants Chakra )))

Unfortunately I have not found the same angle and at the Hyun Bo (ТТ.ТТ)

1cd1dcbc50eb.jpg

6906b6611cc6.jpg

SEGYERO! 

repost this store BO instagrama - Vintage Estella

purple skull ^^

VXwft2U9pAY.jpg

is the motto of the emblem 30 which is Hyun May 12

WTKQ2JnSpOY.jpg

Guest oheart

@jwan in case you were waiting for an answer and that was not just a rhetorical question... I would have to say "No that was not a coincidence anymore than hwangbo reposting the classic drawing of her wearing tiara and wedding band dancing in the arms of kim hyun joong"

I think there are many of us joongboers who have the wish that hb and hj are pen pals as he is doing his military service right now--  we always love to think of them being in contact and supporting each other. Thanks for sharing that "coincidence"  that was just "coincidentally" posted so close to hyun joong's birthday.

Perhaps next year we should be on the lookout  in case Hwangbo decides to borrow someone's earrings and is found sporting a "3" in one ear and a "1" in the other.

KnkKxgC.jpg

*Whistles* Hey folks just droppin by to drop an JBPS.  A lot of stuff I've posted exclusively on the proboard. Hey has anybody been reading frannylee's fanfiction. If not get your butts over to the proboards. She has been writing some good stuff.

Guest HyunHye

simiply%20joong%20and%20bo7_zpsbfuiqe1p.to my jb siblings and other fans who i have offended during the peak of the scandal, MIANHE .... SORRY .. my apology.. i never intend to hurt anyone.. though i know each and everyone of us are entitled to our own opinion, ideas and feelings, but those times i was just truly hurt by the negative things that some of our Sunbae are saying forgetting that they too are hurting because of the situation.. i was insensitive then and i apologize.. truly i am Ssorry for anyone i have offended with my comments during those times.. i would understand if you won't be able to forgive me, but sincerely i apologize.. SORRY! MIANHE! i do hope and pray that everyone are in good health.. happy living their lives and enjoying each moment.. God bless everyone.. keep smiling ♥♥♥

I am so happy i can post my fan arts here again.. hihi.. i will share some of my fan arts that i have made since 2015.. i already shared all of them in jb proboards but i would like to still share it here for those who were not able to visit jb proboards .. but really, i must tell you, you have to visit joongbo.proboards.com a lot of new writers sharing their beautiful stories there.. you will love them as well much as we all love them.. it's heaven in Ssangchu Dreamland..

oh, and happy to share to everyone here who loves Ssangchu Couple that our beloved Angel Hwangbo Hye Jung is liking posts of some fans of our beloved Ssangchu Couple.. here are some of the proofs.. ^^ .. both of them are just this month.. if my memory serves me right.. lol.. but i have also shared it in jb proboards.. how wonderful it is that she can hit like again about Ssangchu Couple ... it just makes me smile.. i know it's nothing much for others, but i makes my heart happy.. ♥♥♥

hb%20liking%20Ssangchu%20Couple_zpsdg4k3

june%202_zps6vhsmqmb.jpgSEGYERO! TO THE WORLD! Happy day everyday!! God bless everyone!! Thank YOU! ♥♥♥

Guest HyunHye

@oheart dear.. i can post photos here again.. hihi.. makes me happy so i can share my fan arts here too.. ^^ .. i know it's nothing much but still i want to share to all the Ssangchu Lovers my love for Kim Hyun Joong and Hwangbo Hye Jung!! SEGYERO!!!

joongbo%20proposal1_zpsf5wskhyj.jpg

king%202%20hearts%20joongbo1_zpsxmvng2zy

king%202%20hearts%20joongbo2_zps4qi6wtbc

simiply%20joong%20and%20bo6_zps9efrua9r.

Happy day everyday.. Take care everyone and be safe!!! God bless always... ♥♥♥

Archived