[Official Thread] Victoria Song/Song Qian (宋茜)

Guest love4dbsk&suju

whooa another shocker

and shes only been trainin for a year! wow

but i think shes can only dance and her voice is only "fair"

another tactical move by sm to get into the chinese market

but she must be worth it and very pretty too

Guest Peachdoll_Ocean

Oh my, Lee Junki. Nice! I hope she'll do well! It's nice to see a new face, hopefully, she'll have a lot of talent like ZLY!

Guest yienyienyien

WOW, she debut pretty fast, like less in one year. XD

I remember her from SUJU's U, i was like.. "Who's that HAWT chick?" Gosh, her face is so small, so GORGEOUS <3

I'll keep an eye on her *chinese pride* XD

Hrrm. They need to focus more on Jang Ri In and CSJH before they release new artists.

erm, i dunno about CSJH but SM is promoting JRI well as of now in China. O_O And what is wrong with SM debuting new artists, lol, they do it almost every year. It's not like CSJH is totally abandoned, SM DID promote them. =.=

Guest hseliz

she looks good.

and whoa. she's a student in Beijing Dance Academy School?

wow. hope to hear more of her ^^

Guest SeLcaQueen

waaaHHh!!!!

she has aLready worked with Lee Jun Ki??!

im so jeaLous! :tears:

anyway, she's pretty...

Guest jho

She's really pretty... But omg, they Korean-ized her so much!! She doesn't look Chinese anymore ;_;

Guest dotty

she looked a lil like han ye seul in the first pic. Fair voice?? hmmmmm, hope she sings as well as jang riin

Guest mintberry

She must be really talented to debut this fast. I agree that SM should just freaking promote CSJH more. I need CSJH more now!!

Guest 13!nujiem

from SM, again?

i think they should, at least, make RI-IN a little well-known before moving on to another newbie.

and i think SM should treat his artists fairly.

CSJH? YeonHee?

anyway, good luck to the girl. (:

Guest Erika1430263587

I like her eyes O__O so big! And she's pretty<3

Another one from SM! Looking forward to her ;D

Guest yilei123

yup!!!Cheon Sang Ji Hee The Grace unnies!!!they badly need promotion!!SM is super biased!!

please!!!don't bury their talents under the ground!!!!**losing hope**

Guest sum-chick

she is pretty..is she the same girl that did Rain's AnyDream MV..the one dancing in Rain's dancing group..??..she looks kinda like her!!

Guest asthua

What's with all these chinese proformers recently, I mean I have no real problem with chinese people, but it's the KOREAN entertainment scene, so shouldn't it be KOREANS. I'm not trying to be racist with that its just that, 99% of the time, artists are popular only in their own country (except americans). I mean even in the American Ent scene its like 99% americans. Even people from places like England have trouble breaking into our music/ent scene. It just seems like SM is trying to force things. Idk if they can suceed more power to them. But it just seems kindof like a waste of time/money when there's plenty of Koreans that can do the job just as well and not have to worry about visa/language problems.

If you knew anything about SM, you'd know they want to get into the chinese market because it's a huge money maker if successful. That's WHY there's a bunch of chinese trainees in SM. Think about it. If he didn't want to break into the chinese market, he wouldn't need any chinese trainees/artists because like you said, it's the korean entertainment business. Who needs chinese artists when korean artists can already do well in Korea? So the ultimate goal for these chinese trainees is to conquer the chinese market, not the korean market. Introducing them into the korean market first is to test the grounds, and to test in the market SM is familiar with, but the end goal is to get these artists to be successful in China, not Korea.

That's why SM and JYP are eager to get chinese trainees whenever they have world tour auditions. Chinese people in these auditions are given more attention than the koreans because of this.