[Official Thread] Victoria Song/Song Qian (宋茜)

In 2012, Victoria recommended the theme song for the 2008 Beijing Olympics on a Korean program, saying, "One day, I want to sing the theme song for the Olympics like these amazing singers."
In 2022, Song Qian was selected as one of the singers to sing the theme song for the Beijing Winter Olympics.

Tex via. Victoria223Dian

Song Qian for ELLE x Baojun KiWi EV

"The style I want is something not easily defined” — from choosing dance to trainee, debut, returning, each role, & crossing over to creative design...for Song Qian, style is created thru freedom, naturally expressing one self. 

Eng trans by thesongqian

2021 11 17 Song Qian Studio updates with memes responding to her extravagant “gift,” a personally designed Xiao Ba-themed car.

Pic 1: “The gift Xiao Ba received…I’m so emo”

Pic 2:  “I know you’re all envious of me”

Pic 3:  “[My] spirit traveling into Xiao Ba" 

Eng trans by thesongqian

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Chingus, it is time to get warm and cozy this winter.  We are already anticipating the next season of many of our favourite K-dramas, do take a moment to vote for your favourite K-drama with multiple seasons. Don't forget to let us know which drama you wish to see the second season of. :dorakiss:

re:  Your friendly and most favourite EO team : @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @confusedheart