[Official Thread] Victoria Song/Song Qian (宋茜)

• 9 months later...

Even now i know her from Victoria from f(x) from its initial days (2009). I liked her in the WGM days with Nikhun.  they were really cute.   Later I stopped following k-pop as so many groups started popping up and it was really difficult to follow and i felt all the songs were somewhat similar. 

I accidentally came across the forum Moonshine and Valentine chinese drama.  Initially i was attracted to the male lead Johnny Huang, but later i really fell for Victoria's character.  I once saw her one of the drama in the past and immediately quit after just 10 minutes.   She was horrible and the dubbing voice over did not match exactly. But Victoria has really grown from there.  Wow!!!!! what a progress. 

She is very good and i also saw some news that she has become more popular in china and released a new album there.  I liked this song very much.  The YT link:

cr: uploader

The dance steps are so good and i like how she matched with the other guys.  the music beat is also addicting. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Victoria Song Verbally Attacked by C-Netz for not Posting about Sulli's Death

EG5BkbpWwAAobX5?format=png&name=small

While Sulli's official cause of death is still under investigation, many people are still trying to grasp the reality of her passing. However, a large mass of Chinese netizens were more focused on Sulli's former band mate from f(x), Victoria Song, not issuing any statements or posting anything addressing Sulli's death.

Out of the f(x) members, Amber is the first one so far that has addressed Sulli's death. That's not to say the other members aren't mourning. Whether they make a post or not, it doesn't correlate to their emotions about the matter.

The irony is that these netizens are giving Victoria Song grief because she is not publicly grieving about Sulli. Many Chinese netizens left hurtful comments on Victoria Song's post saying, "Sulli is gone. You guys were in a group before. Didn't you guys talk and communicate? Why don't you go enlighten her?", "You're not going to see Sulli?", "You are a cold hearted monster!", "No news, no reaction, your teammate left.", "Sulli is gone, don't you have anything to show for it?"

Because Victoria hasn't publicly grieved about Sulli, the topic "Song Qian" was even trending on Weibo.

Thankfully, there were also some rational netizens who left supporting comments saying, "Why must she post something to tell netizens she is sad?", "You must stay strong.", "You have well, my condolences.", "Song Qian isn't to the type to do things on the surface for the sake of doing it. When Jong Hyun left suddenly, she didn't post on Weibo either. She actually flew to South Korea to attend his vigil.", "So when Song Qian was cyber bullied, did you guys come out to defend her? Just because she is still living?", "As expected, you people that say don't cyber bully, your next target is Song Qian! Is guilt tripping her fun?"

Credit: 38jiejie

Edited by Only Song Qian

Twitter comments:

mamamoostan11: Victoria is heading to Seoul
We all know Victoria is the type of “Action louder than words” people . 

She as a leader take care and grow together with Sulli and f(x) members since young , no one can understand and knows her feelings so pls leave her alone!  

VICtamin__ :  Yesterday, the staff saw her cry so hard, you never know how much she cared about sulli,,
EG7gu1vWkAE9HO-?format=jpg&name=medium

Victoria223Dian: One staff who works with Vic said“ we all saw she cried yesterday, but she had to hold on and keep working. It pained all of us ....”

Victoria posted on Weibo asking people to stop writing hate comments. 

Victoria Song: "Since when did posting on Weibo, WeChat friend circle, or Instagram become a metric? That can measure morals, interpersonal relationships, your joy, anger, grief, happiness, anything you want to measure. Social media is a place where you share with others, since when did it become a place to put on a show? If you want to post then post, if you don't want to post then don't post. There is no so-called empathy, there is only self-awareness. If you want to stand around and watch the show, rant, or make up rumors, go ahead. I'm not so extraordinary, it's just that rather than being fake, I prefer to live more honestly. Please put phrases like "I suddenly realized", "I heard so-and-so sa you can't take responsibility for, away. Don't believe it. If you have the time to make up stories "very likely", and "I personally believe", phrases why not put your time towards something more meaningful. Please don't let it take over your entire life. You can't find a sense of existence in a fictitious world. Humans are born into the world to experience life, o't waste your time. Please don't criticize the way other people live their lives, well-intentioned advice and suggestions have their limitations, please don't cross that boundary. When your own life is a mess, what gives you the right to tell someone what they should and shouldn't do? Everyone's life is unique, who is qualified to teach others how to live? Take care of yourself, live in the present, keep a clear conscience through honesty, that's good enough. Some words can just be kept in the heart."

credit: Trending Weibo

tenor.gif?itemid=15410523

• Awesome 1

Victoria says goodbye to Sulli with loving message on Instagram

EHDgMCqU8AEBKoF?format=jpg&name=large

[Translation] Sulli-ya~ Today's weather is good. Goodbye~ I won't forget you. I love you... 

Victoria spoke for all f(x) members on social media, because the people attacked to girls for not post about Sulli.