[Official Thread] Victoria Song/Song Qian (宋茜)

Oh, also! Since she uses the Qingdao dialect (right?) do you guys think she'll have to get rid of it in favor of the standard Beijing? Zhang Li Yin is working on losing her Sichuan dialect so I just wondered if Qian will have to do the same.

Liyin lost her Sichuan accent back in 2007. Spent an entire year on it or something...

And can I clear something up here? Liyin hasn't been inactive. She's been active for most of the 2008 year. Most people haven't been looking her up through her Chinese activities that's all. If you actually look through her entire 2008 year, she was srsly pimpin' it out throughout April to June, vanished a bit in the summer and then in the autumn, but she still has been attending functions and whatnot. :3 All those awards haven't been for nothing.

Still, Liyin is underpromoted considering her other SM labelmates, especially her long hiatuses now and then, but she hasn't been completely forgotten. :3 Plus, Victoria Song (as far as I know) isn't debuting as a singer, but as an actress/model in China. So not to worry. = ="

But yeah, I just felt the need to clear that up. = =" If people took the effort...

Anyways, Victoria Song is pretty. She gives me a Korean vibe too, so it'll be interesting to see her in promotions and dramas and stuff in China. Actually, what would be a huge promotion for her would be getting cast in Hana Yori Dango, the HUNAN TV version. Hahaha. Definitely not popular enough to be in the main role, but a super mini guest role would be nice.

Guest yongwonhi

she's pretty!

and she looks chinese to me. o.O i mean, korea is right next to china... there are lots of chinese people who look korean although it should probably be the other way around lol

uh you do realize that China is adjacent to Korea right? and that it's a huge country?

Unlike koreans who look fairly similar to each other Chinese have a large variety of looks. Lots of genes flowing around.

yup very true xD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest purplehermitcrab

She's from Qingdao?!

Woahhhh , annd she looks korean rather than Chinese!

but ohwell , that's plus sign for her :)

that's probably the reason for her to look korean ^^

Qingdao is right across from Korea, after centuries of interaction, they probably look similar

Guest purplehermitcrab

She's from Qingdao?!

Woahhhh , annd she looks korean rather than Chinese!

but ohwell , that's plus sign for her :)

that's probably the reason for her to look korean ^^

Qingdao is right across from Korea, after centuries of interaction, they probably look similar

Guest asdfhjkl;

The recent photoshoot looks really nice!

I like her a lot, and like everyone says, she's just so pretty!

I hope she's going to be promoted more, like more CFs and maybe starring in more MVs or something.

I wonder if SM is going to promote her in China or Korea?

Guest ichigo_no_powder

Unlike koreans who look fairly similar to each other Chinese have a large variety of looks. Lots of genes flowing around.

agreed. there are a few comments here seem to be hinting 'shes pretty therefore she looks more korean' a lot of chinese girls can look 'korean', it's all about the style.

Guest LemonMud

ooh she's pretty

the more recent pictures, she's reallllly pretty and more natural looking ^^

Dear Mr. SM,

looking forward to her debut whenever it is...

Love,

People

Guest telegraph

she's really pretty

and honestly with all the hair/makeup/clothes makeovers SM does, they could make anyone look stereotypically "korean"

• 3 weeks later...
Guest doremii*

I still don't think she makes a very good model. Although she's a pretty girl, her pics don't intrigue me.

I think she'd be great at makeup CFs though.. the cutesy ones, like etude.

i'm more surprised about her last name-"Song". similar to Brenda Song though i know they may not be related but just wanted to point that out :lol:

Guest pillowbox

im annoyed with how everyone is saying she looks so korean.

Everyone looks different and I dont like how comments 'Oh she looks Korean ... blah blah blah' It's like suggesting because you're Korean, you have to look like this. -_-

Guest (^_^)smile

She's beautiful! I like the one with Shinee.

Honestly, what's the difference between Korean looks and Chinese looks?

What makes you look more like a Korean and vice-versa?