[Official Thread] Victoria Song/Song Qian (宋茜)

Guest iara888

is she chinese? .. her surname is song? .. she looks korean to me too..shes really pretty!

I mean, she does look chinese too.. chinese have all sorts of looking ppl!

song is a rare chinese surname! must b korean version!!

Maybe its Soong or Sung in chinese!

Just coz she looks korean, doesnt mean she had surgery! .. and why some u ppl say she dnt look chinese.. do u know how over 1 billion chinese look like?? i dnt think so!! .. so stop judging!!

lots of chinese r natural born beauty..they just not vain!!

Actually a lot of Chinese people have "Song" as their last name. And they spell like the same way Koreans do, song :lol:

I haven't heard anything about her lately... hope to hear more of her soon! Gosh she's pretty!

Guest meirryohnn

I love Victoria Song ..<3

I think she's sooo pretty & talented, haha.

I loved her at SHINEE's mv & the anycall commercial.

I wish SM would promote her more x)

Guest purplehermitcrab

Yeah, there are a LOT of pretty girls in China. Especially if you go into a shopping strip or mall...there are groups of them. However, one thing is that you can't tell them apart...because they pretty much all have one standard of beauty (pale, big eyes, makeup, small button nose, etc.), Victoria Song is no exception. I think she's really pretty, but she won't stand out, at least not in China.

well, the thing is basically all humans look similar...but besides that like in eastern asian countries, big eye( double eyelid), and pale skin is beautiful cause it is more western looking, hence the popularity of double eyelid surgery

and i think there are more pretty girls in china now, because like china is getting more technology and developing crazy fast, so people now know what to wear and how to make themselves look their best. also it's because there are so many people in big countries that there's bound to be loads of pretty people. anyhow...

like victoria staying in korea is probably like better for her, cause if she went to china now, people(girls) would like gossip about her going to korea jsut to get plastic surgery, people won't accept her because they're jealous. like fan bing bing, she's so pretty now, and people say she got sugery...well ummm when she was in her first movie she was 16 and taht was 10 years ago....ummm yeah when someone is fully matured they're gonna get prettier...ahah sorry random fact.

Guest jeanius88

she got to hold leejunki's hand!!!! ^^;; anyway,.. i thought she was korean when i saw her in shinee's mv. she's pretty! =)

Guest honeybeeshrimp

lol the girl in the popular sm videos is now revealed. all sm-ers work extremely hard. i wish her success.

Guest exoticprincess

she's pretty alright, but since its SM something tells me she ain't natural beauty

but hell i would do anything to be in a photo shoot with junki

Guest purplehermitcrab

she's pretty alright, but since its SM something tells me she ain't natural beauty

but hell i would do anything to be in a photo shoot with junki

contary to what you think, she's definately naturally pretty

if she were to get plastic surgery, why wouldn't she fix her nose, it's the only thing that's like not right on her face, but she's still pretty

even if she got surgery, it wouldn't heal that fast.

also for sm, they look for pretty people or people they they definately know that can take a lot of makeup and look pretty either way, but so does the rest of the entertainment industry

if you got the face, you've got a much better chance than someone who's just average

Guest julie yi

whats with all these foreign people debuting in korea?

whats wrong with debuting in their country?

i'm not saying thats it bad.

Guest huangmeixi

whats with all these foreign people debuting in korea?

whats wrong with debuting in their country?

i'm not saying thats it bad.

Other countries don't need foreign artists to boost their sales. Korea does.

It's not the other countries fault. Blame the Korean companies.

Guest randomzero.loves.dbsk

Woah.. I wouldn't have known she's chinese.. =.= She looks like a Korean. And she's from SM huh? Is she a singer?

Guest FDTxtianshix

Woah, I never realized she is the nuna in SHINee's Replay MV! :blink: I was wondering who that pretty girl was! :D

She's from the same province as me (in China)

I think she's a natural beauty ^^

Guest VindictusDame

yeh i think she's natural too. i've heard from my grandpa that shantung ladies are mostly beautiful... something like angels.