(japan Drama 2008) Tokyo Prom Queen

LucasBunny

Fujita Ray, Hidenori Tokuyama- remake of "Prom Queen"
Okay it's a 90second Jdrama net drama which is a remake of this mini american net drama

PQ_5Girls_small.jpg

which was really cool

.....only thing is I don't know who anymore info and it started already :tears:

I have no idea how to watch it or anything..please help out if u can :tears: :tears:

Prom Queen," an internet drama series that became popular through MySpace last year, is getting a Japanese adaptation. Like the original, "Tokyo Prom Queen" will be presented in 80 daily installments, each lasting only 90 seconds.

The story follows a group of college students (high school students in the original drama) who experience love, friendship, and betrayal in the events surrounding a pre-graduation "prom." Director Futoshi Sato ("Indian Summer") said that it was difficult to adjust the story, particularly because Japanese people are not very familiar with proms.

Viewers will be able to watch the series for free on the internet and on mobile phones. Several video sites such as YouTube will carry the show, but its center of operations will be the community site Mixi, which will release each episode at midnight. The cast members will also keep journals on Mixi, giving fans the potential to interact with them. The show will also be tied in commercially to fashion magazine JJ and to Coca-Cola.

Leah Dizon is doing the show's theme song, titled "Under the Same Sky." Dizon will also make a guest appearance in the show as the character Naomi, the previous year's prom queen who makes her singing debut.

The main cast includes Shinobu Otsuka ("The Longest Night in Shanghai"), Kiki Sugino, Hidenori Tokuyama, Yurei Yanagi, Kyoko Tsujisawa, and Haruna Yabuki. Episodes will start being released on May 7.

It's gonna be interesting

Episodes are up

Click here to watch

Here is the cast, I dun know all of there names I only know Ray's GF is played by a korean actress

Picture7.png

Picture8.png

• 2 weeks later...
Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Tokuyama Hidenori daisukiiiii x'P :w00t: He's my favorite actor....looking forward to watch this drama :phew:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sungified

I don't understand a thing from the show but I still love it. I wonder why it isn't getting much recognition? The guys are hot. xD Does anyone know what the opening song is called? I want it, it's quite addicting.

I don't understand a thing from the show but I still love it. I wonder why it isn't getting much recognition? The guys are hot. xD Does anyone know what the opening song is called? I want it, it's quite addicting.

Under the same sky-Leah Whorezon Dizon

that's the song, and yes the guys are hot...I think the show finished but I havent caught up

Guest sungified

Thank you! :]

Actually, at some part, I thought it was pretty scary. I don't think the show is finished. Last time I checked there was only 37 episodes. Is one of the guy in here from RH Plus? He look so familiar, the long haired guy that

sleeps with the teacher >_<.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived