Guest Seoulite5

Guest _kucha

I love Blue Gate Crossing, it's such a cute and heart breaking film. T .T I don't think it really counts though...

Samaria (2004) is a korean movie about 2 girls running a prostitution business to make money so they can run away to Europe.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toGETherONE

He's A Woman, She's A Man | starring Leslie Cheung, Carina Lau, and Anita Yuen

Who's the Woman, Who's the Man | starring Leslie Cheung, Anita Mui, and Anita Yuen

Antique Bakery | the manga, anime, and live-action movie

Cheerleader Queens

The Iron Ladies, I know there is Iron Ladies 2 however I haven't watched it yet. Can it get any better than Iron Ladies 1?

Metro Sexual

... I've watched all these and some mentioned on front page. My gay friends show me some hilarious stuff.

I've yet to see the day any Asia network able to overdo such reigning gay series "Queer As Folk" and "L Word." My gay friends won't stop talking about those episodes.

Not so sure if any of these were previously mentioned since I barely skimmed this front page. If so, pardon my laziness.

• 3 months later...

after all this time (from when it was first posted), I still can't find Bokura no Ai no Kanade with English subs. There is ONE part posted at youtube, and that's it. >< Think they said that the person who originally had the whole movie up--took it down. Has anyone seen it uploaded anywhere? Don't want to download--just watch. Also please say what you thought of the movie.

I just saw Just Friends? (Chingusai), and it was kind of short-ish too--but I liked it.

• 1 month later...

I've watched the Takumi-Kun series over the summer and fell in love with it. All 3 movies are good but i liked the 3rd one the best. I love the actors in them especially the one who plays Takumi in the 2nd and 3rd movie. Does anyone know if a 4th movie is coming out? Is there English Subbed versions of the making of the movies? I've looked everywhere for a English subbed version but i could only find the raws. If anyone can link to me the makings of the 2nd and 3rd movie English Subbed i would greatly appreciate it!

Guest Terrafirma

Life is Beautiful is a great drama. I hope to see more depiction of gays/lesbians and transgender people in Korean tv and films. It will help people understand 

• 4 months later...

I've watched the Takumi-Kun series over the summer and fell in love with it. All 3 movies are good but i liked the 3rd one the best. I love the actors in them especially the one who plays Takumi in the 2nd and 3rd movie. Does anyone know if a 4th movie is coming out? Is there English Subbed versions of the making of the movies? I've looked everywhere for a English subbed version but i could only find the raws. If anyone can link to me the makings of the 2nd and 3rd movie English Subbed i would greatly appreciate it!

I read that the 4th movie will be out soon. I haven't seen any English subs of the making though...and I really like Watanabe kun and Hamao kun as Gii and Takumi--to me they're perfect for the characters. The cast has been great. Not that i didn't like the actors playing Gii and Takumi from the first movie--they were good too--(I like them in other things also--Tomo kun is cute and kato kun does make a good Gii). But I like these two anyway (and really like Daisuke's dorkiness and laugh =x )...there's something about them together they have great chemistry on and off screen, too.

I love the music,also.

these are the only bits I've found so far:

PURE Trailer (Eng. subs)

MAKING OF PURE (raw)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Aliysa

Hello everybody..

I would like to find the link to Right by Me.

Does anyone have it?

I am now in progress of watching Life is Beautiful. So far it is a sweet story.

Hello my Love was ok, just a bit disappointed.

Just Friend is a cute adorable story. Love it. But I wish it was a bit longer.

Hello everybody..

I would like to find the link to Right by Me.

Does anyone have it?

I am now in progress of watching Life is Beautiful. So far it is a sweet story.

Hello my Love was ok, just a bit disappointed.

Just Friend is a cute adorable story. Love it. But I wish it was a bit longer.

Don't know if this will be okay for you, but this is the only link I know of right now--but you have to install Veoh player to watch...if you don't mind doing that, you can watch the whole movie.

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/entertainment/watch/v155449474ps3yP6E

Boy Meets Boy was too short [(the movie before Chingu Sai? (Just Friends?)]--but I guess the director thought it was just long enough. lol Just Friends was pretty good--I liked it--Yeon Woojin and Lee Jaehoon were reallly good.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest _Gigi_

Hello My Love Didn't make sense at all for me, Pure I haven't watch it but really want to.

Also Takumi-Kun Series IV: Pure, is coming out this May...gya so excited for it^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest when_pigs_fly

there's a thai movie staring Shakrit Yamnarn called "Valentine" that is about a transgendered male and a transgendered female and they both meet and they fight with each other. for some reason their bodies got switch and they try to figure out how to get back to being themselves and then they end up falling in love. but thats all i got from the tralier. does anyone know where i can find this with eng subs?

• 1 month later...
Guest toGETherONE

Amphetamine is filmed in Hong Kong, and is a serious dark gay storyline. Very good actors.

• 1 month later...
Guest icebe

i was positive suprised with "Yes or No" - it's a thai movie about a girly girl and a tomboy falling in love, it's really cute actually

if you want to watch it with english subs go here

• 1 month later...
Guest jhequletz

Hi. I'm new here and I this forum truly attracts me. How can I follow this forum and keep updated??? I really love watching Korean Gay Films and the first movie that I saw was "No regret and Just Friends" It really touches my heart and soul and would like to watch it over and over again.

Can you please keep me updated on what movies to watch??? please???

Thank you in advance!!!!

rolleyes.gif

Hi everybody, I´m from Latin America but i really think Korean and Asian Movies are the best cinema productions.

Here you will find my gay and unique suggestion, I hope you enjoy it *quoted image*:

Takashi Miike - Japan

I'll add that to my list!! Thank you for posting!

Archived