[Drama 2008] Worlds Within 그들이 사는 세상

Guest Soy

Guest song4kim

Hyun Bin - Song Hye Kyo ดาราเกาหลี สุดฮอต ปิ๊งรักนอกจอbest korean drama EVER!!!...The World That They Live in...Worlds Within,you'll be in my heart forever...
credit as tagged

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2025750/binkyo-h2-hyun-bin-song-hye-kyo.

Hi h2/binkyonatics kindly follow the link above for h2 thread. From now on, we will be posting there. Thank you so much @ebullience‌ for all your help. Kudos to you.Thank you. See you there h2/binkyonatics.. God Bless everyone.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest bluer0se

I just finished watching this drama! It's never too late! 

I loved everything about it! The scenes where Joon Young and Ji Ho just stay at home are the best! Ji Ho's and Gyun Ho's friendship is really cute too! Plus the fact that Gyun Ho calls his colleagues when he's drunk. (These little details, I LOVE!) That shows that he does care about them :) Apparently, he;s a friendly jerk. lol 

The ending could have been better if Ji Ho looked at the pregnancy test one more time and another line appeared!! Then, Joon Young would really cry and WE'LL ALL BE HAPPPY! JI HO TOO! 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest song4kim

@bluer0se,hi!!!...welcome to this thread...i'm happy that u really enjoyed the drama the way we did...hope you can drop by more often...we are just nearby at Binkyo/H2 thread...hope you can visit there too!..thanks!!! :-*

Archived