[drama 2009] Triple 트리플

Guest MWshin

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kodoque

How cute is Ji Poong Ho ?

Gosh I really HOPE and WISH haru will end up with Poong Ho!!

They are adorableeeee together !!!

Guest sorini

It seems like viewers are not very fond of the Hwal-Haru/HT-SI loveline?

http://www.krdrama.com/bbs/thread-319394-1-1.html

A lot of viewers expressed their disgust and uneasiness with the seemingly developing love-line between Hwal/Haru? Some said they felt uncomfortable seeing a high school-er confessing to a married man (who also happens to be her brother), saying how it might impact the thinking of young ppl nowadays. Some said they liked Haru's cute and bubbly nature in the beginning, but now are beginning to be turned off by her sudden change in character (once ambitious now turned pathetic in wanting love). The stalker-ish HT isn't receiving much love either...

credits: krdrama.com

---

watching Haru in ep 7 reminded me of myself few decades ago when I went thru that growing up phase. I remember the first crush I had on my math teacher. I was Haru's age and my teacher was about Hwal's or older. I clearly remember waiting in line to see. that movie "Krammer vs Krammer" and then I saw my teacher holding an umbrella for his wife . I felt a pain in my heart (hahahhaah) . After the movie, my friends and I went to eat . I was sulking the whole time ..... . A couple of months later, the school year ended so was my love for my math teacher . A teenage crush is the ABC lesson about love. Those who feel disgusts or uneasy about that might not remember their own or they missed out on that experience altogether.

Highschool girl crushes are bittersweet experience that were painful to go thru back then but I am glad I have those memories especially those innocent love feelings.

Guest dankyung

i feel a little better after reading what sorini quoted i thought i was the only person who was uncomfortable with idea

of haru and hwal being together. X.X but what's weird is that i'm ok with kyesang hyuntae being with sooin. at first i

thought it was weird and it hurt me seeing him get hurt over and over again, but i think she's starting to enjoy his company.

anyways, i really hope everything turns out how i want it too :vicx: i'm very greedy haha

Guest futagoza
Guest love.peace.happiness.

A thought worth pondering here, let's say Hwal falls for Haru, and he's still attached to Su In (still married I say), would that be cheating?

sorry to cut your post short..you bring up a good point here..to me i would considered that cheating because people always think of cheating in terms of sex, but cheating can be emotionally and psychologically too..when you're still married, like in Hwal's case, and you develop feelings for someone else who is not your wife than you are cheating in a sense that you no longer have feelings toward your wife which can lead to drifting apart from each other and in the end you have an empty relationship..being in a relationship means connecting on all level...

Guest piano4112000

Thanks for the link to the ost.

I really enjoyed episode 8 a lot of ups and downs and a hint of something more to come. The skater boy was very sweet to Haru and it was nice to see but I have a feeling that he might end up with the other skater girl.

HT, HT why are you still doing this to yourself but than again I can see that SI might actually start to soften up to him looking at the preview but still take a chill pill man.

Haru, I wanted to cry when she did. Everyone says that what she is feeling is probably a crush and maybe it is but who is to say a crush can't be the real thing. She's 18 and I know many girls her age who fall in love and make it last. Haru is angry and that is the only emotion she knows to deal with this pain she feels. Her leaving back home is a good thing because it will help clear the air that is surrounding the house which is uncomfortable to live in for her.

I like the small hints we are getting from Hwal on how he is feeling about this situation. Lee Jung Jae does such a good job with his expression.

Can't wait for next week. Totally love how this drama makes me go through so many emotions in one episode. Next week looks as though we get to see more of HY and SH's relationship (what's in the box?) :)

Guest asadal

I refuse to believe Haru has just a crush on Hwal. Sure it may have been a crush during that time when Haru was sending letters and homemade chocolates to Hwal but now it's full blown infatuation. You don't get depressed, cry, confess your love, and destroy the ex's property because you think he's cute. It's what a jealous girlfriend would do. I don't think you can dismiss her feelings for Hwal as a juvenile crush. It's much more than that.

I wonder what's the meaning behind Wal's death. It has to mean something since our PD is into symbolism.

Will be back with Haru caps and gifs!

Guest piano4112000

I refuse to believe Haru has just a crush on Hwal. Sure it may have been a crush during that time when Haru was sending letters and homemade chocolates to Hwal but now it's full blown infatuation. You don't get depressed, cry, confess your love, and destroy the ex's property because you think he's cute. It's what a jealous girlfriend would do. I don't think you can dismiss her feelings for Hwal as a juvenile crush. It's much more than that.

I wonder what's the meaning behind Wal's death. It has to mean something since our PD is into symbolism.

Will be back with Haru caps and gifs!

Yeah, a crush can develop into something beautiful. Whats to say that the skater guy doesn't have a crush on Haru to, I mean it was sort of love at first sight for him (which I find sort of cute because I don't think love at first sight happens that often except in dramas haha) We can sort of see Hwal struggle with how to deal and feel about this revelation that has fallen upon him. Triple is definitely my guilty pleasure at the moment. I don't care about the ratings, a drama like this doesn't come out often enough. :)

Guest kodoque

Thanks for the link to the ost.

I really enjoyed episode 8 a lot of ups and downs and a hint of something more to come. The skater boy was very sweet to Haru and it was nice to see but I have a feeling that he might end up with the other skater girl.

HT, HT why are you still doing this to yourself but than again I can see that SI might actually start to soften up to him looking at the preview but still take a chill pill man.

Haru, I wanted to cry when she did. Everyone says that what she is feeling is probably a crush and maybe it is but who is to say a crush can't be the real thing. She's 18 and I know many girls her age who fall in love and make it last. Haru is angry and that is the only emotion she knows to deal with this pain she feels. Her leaving back home is a good thing because it will help clear the air that is surrounding the house which is uncomfortable to live in for her.

I like the small hints we are getting from Hwal on how he is feeling about this situation. Lee Jung Jae does such a good job with his expression.

Can't wait for next week. Totally love how this drama makes me go through so many emotions in one episode. Next week looks as though we get to see more of HY and SH's relationship (what's in the box?) :)

Man..when I saw Poong Ho with that other girl..I was like.. "Uh-oh".

Please NO !!!!

I want him with Haru. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

I agree with everything you said btw piano4112000.

I am loving this drama more and more. I cannot wait for the next episodes.

WithS2 Thank you so much for the subs !!!

And..*CRY* Waaaall.......

Guest piano4112000

I'll repost what I posted at dramabeans

What I think the PD is doing is showing us that maybe there are people out there like them (HT and Soo-In). There are people like HT who can’t take no for an answer or he’s just so in love that he does these things that he doesn’t know is very wrong. I love the PD for the mere fact that she won’t change the story to suit the audience but bring the story she envisions.

I still have a problem with HT and Soo-in but these characters exist in real life and sadly even in real life we hate them or pity them. I go from hating their actions to pitying them. The PD knows how to bring that emotions out of us when we watch and that’s is why I love this drama.

When I first heard about Triple I told myself to skip it because the only people I knew in it was the guy that plays HT and and HY from Coffee and I wasn’t that keen on HT’s acting from before. I gave the drama a chance when I knew which PD was attached to it and boy I’m glad I did. This drama gives me the same feeling like when I watched the drama Coffee but it also brought out more. The guy that plays HT is playing his character right on, I want to really hate him but the actor is so sweet I can't completely hate him.

Triple brings out so much emotions when I watch it. Sure at first knowing that a relationship between Haru and Hwal was controversial and I might have been a little weird ed out at first but the way the story is told with little touches here and there I started to warm to the idea and now I love them together. The story isn’t about morals, incest, appropriateness, it’s about living life, having the ability to love someone with no regrets even if it means that the end results in disappointment.

When the first sign of Hwal and Haru begin to creep into the screen I asked myself why I felt a little uncomfortable with the pairing and I remember thinking in my head it was because they are siblings and than it hit me, they aren’t sibling. The reason I couldn’t accept it at the time was because when watching I regarded all the cute actions to be brotherly love and never once thought it could be a different kind of love but why did I do that and I hate to admit it but it was because of their age.

As I continue to watch the drama I decided to watch it with the fact that they aren’t siblings in my mind and I was able to enjoy them as a couple. I no longer see that as a factor and I have enjoyed all their scenes , which are very well acted and convey so many emotions.

I try to keep an open mind to everything and I’m glad I did because I haven’t liked a drama this much in so long.

Plus the Triple OST is kick richard simmons lol

Archived