Guest MWshin

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dai-kun

Torrent Link Ep7 (Not Ental):

http://www.box.net/shared/pkxpza3nz0

will update with Ental version once it releases.. :)

I'll wait for the Ental version.. the TiViR version, I can't seem to split the file nor encode it properly, there's a little glitch at the beginning and there's even a commercial at the end! At least this time, it isn't split into 2 files.

Guest piano4112000

Episode 8 preview looks good, looks like someone will be missing Haru when she goes home and is healing her arm.

I still have a hard time liking Hwal with So-in because of the mere fact that she cheated on him. I know I know she made a mistake but I'm looking at it from my point of view. Think about it, she cheated on him with full intent. She turned off her phone on that day so she wouldn't have to pick up his calls. If this was her weak moment I don't want to know what her weakest moment is. I would not or may I say could not forgive someone like that because I would always wonder if it would happen again, where is she now is she with someone else.

I know this is a drama and we should always give a person a second chance but I just cannot get over the cheating. Cheating always pisses me off. Break up with that person first, its not hard and than do whatever you want.

I would rather Hwal end up alone than with So-in or some other ramdon chick if not Haru.

Guest lucky_moon

Episode 8 preview looks good, looks like someone will be missing Haru when she goes home and is healing her arm.

I still have a hard time liking Hwal with So-in because of the mere fact that she cheated on him. I know I know she made a mistake but I'm looking at it from my point of view. Think about it, she cheated on him with full intent. She turned off her phone on that day so she wouldn't have to pick up his calls. If this was her weak moment I don't want to know what her weakest moment is. I would not or may I say could not forgive someone like that because I would always wonder if it would happen again, where is she now is she with someone else.

I know this is a drama and we should always give a person a second chance but I just cannot get over the cheating. Cheating always pisses me off. Break up with that person first, its not hard and than do whatever you want.

I would rather Hwal end up alone than with So-in or some other ramdon chick if not Haru.

I'm with you about what you said for SI cheating, no matter how hard the woman will try to show her regrets her husband will still remember her cheating him & will keep suspect her in every thing she'll do, their life will become a hell & he'll not trust her, maybe you'll not agree with me, it's what I grow up to believe, cheating is the end of a marriage life no matter was it from the man or the woman..

No wonder we saw that Hwal keeps avoiding her ( I watched till Ep3) & feel sad for the beautiful memories they make together.. :mellow:

Guest hjkomo

Hyun Tae, when are you going to grow up?!!! <_<

How many times will Hae Yoon have to pull down your pants?! :rolleyes:

triplee07kor090701hdtvx.jpg

Poong Ho continues to be too adorable!!! Wake up, Haru! He's there for the taking! :D

Guest cookii

I'm with you about what you said for SI cheating, no matter how hard the woman will try to show her regrets her husband will still remember her cheating him & will keep suspect her in every thing she'll do, their life will become a hell & he'll not trust her, maybe you'll not agree with me, it's what I grow up to believe, cheating is the end of a marriage life no matter was it from the man or the woman..

No wonder we saw that Hwal keeps avoiding her ( I watched till Ep3) & feel sad for the beautiful memories they make together.. :mellow:

I totally agree with piano4112000 and cute girl!

I know people make mistakes, but cheating is still cheating!

What's bothering me the most is, that if the GUY was cheating.. we'd find it WRONG..

But if a GIRL was cheating, we'd say 'Ahh people make mistakes'.

AARGHHH it's still cheating.

So yeah.. I've disliked So In from the very beginning (A):)

Guest piano4112000

What's bothering me the most is, that if the GUY was cheating.. we'd find it WRONG..

So yeah.. I've disliked So In from the very beginning (A):)

Thank you, exactly. If this was reverse we would be saying how Hwal should get down on his knee and beg her for forgiveness. We would hate him and want her to move on to another guy. In other dramas where the guy cheats we never have sympathy for him yet here we are trying to give So-in some sympathy she does not deserve in my eye. I don't care how many times she says she regrets it and loves him. If she loved him so much that incident would never have happpen, never.

If someone you loved hurt you in that manner, how can you ever believe in their words ever again. Sure they can be friends but lovers again I just don't see it. I suspect that Hwal will soon see Haru in a different light from episode 8 onward.

HT is not a friend. A friend does not continue on in such a manner even when he knows perfectly well that So-In is with Hwal. HT needs to understand there are boundaries you just can not cross. If anything he should withdraw and wish them luck instead of complicating the situation.

I understand Haru being angry with Hwal because she loves him and is in shock but I'm sure after the initial shock wears out she will suppress her feelings for him and try to move on( if it works who knows). It might even be at this time that when she withdraws further from Hwal that he will come to miss her and wonder about their relationship.

Guest yobiworld

Hwal and Haru are growing on me as potential couple there something forbidden yet sweet about them being together. Im not talking about the age gap i think it Haru personalty that makes there romance so much more interesting. Haru talks and acts like a kid and Hwal is so manly and straightforward it a WILL THEY OR WONT THEY romance and for once WE don't know what gonna happen. honestly I wouldn't mind her being with Hae Yoon ether they would also make a cute couple. This drama is so refreshing it great to finally see an unpredictable drama for once in most K dramas by the first 6 episodes you already know what gonna happen and how it gonna end so why is everyone unhappy with Hwal and Haru being together???

Guest akie

So yeah.. I've disliked So In from the very beginning (A) :)

I think the real world is just the opposite as you said----

If a man cheating, we'd say "Ahh, people make mistakes...".

But if a woman cheating, we'd find it WRONG...

The society is harsher on women regarding infidelity.

Guest hjkomo

I think the real world is just the opposite as you said----

If a man cheating, we'd say "Ahh, people make mistakes...".

But if a woman cheating, we'd find it WRONG...

The society is harsher on women regarding infidelity.

SO TRUE.

And if a woman tried to steal her friend's husband because she fell in love with him at first sight,

she wouldn't be called cute and misguided...

the world would label her a selfish, conniving Biyatch.

<_<

so why is everyone unhappy with Hwal and Haru being together???

Three syllables...

JI

POONG

HO

:D

triplee07kor090701hdtvxs.jpgtriplee07kor090701hdtvxh.jpg

triplee07kor090701hdtvx.jpgtriplee07kor090701hdtvxk.jpg

triplee07kor090701hdtvx.jpgtriplee07kor090701hdtvx.jpg

triplee07kor090701hdtvxb.jpgtriplee07kor090701hdtvxu.jpg

Song Joong Ki has the cutest lips. :wub:

triplee07kor090701hdtvxi.jpg

triplee07kor090701hdtvxe.jpg

triplee07kor090701hdtvxb.jpg

triplee07kor090701hdtvxv.jpg

triplee07kor090701hdtvxy.jpg

triplee07kor090701hdtvxf.jpgtriplee07kor090701hdtvxt.jpg

triplee07kor090701hdtvxm.jpgtriplee07kor090701hdtvxj.jpg

triplee07kor090701hdtvxu.jpgtriplee07kor090701hdtvxo.jpg

triplee07kor090701hdtvxn.jpgtriplee07kor090701hdtvxy.jpg

triplee07kor090701hdtvxq.jpgtriplee07kor090701hdtvxc.jpg:lol:

triplee07kor090701hdtvxw.jpgtriplee07kor090701hdtvx.jpg

triplee07kor090701hdtvxq.jpgtriplee07kor090701hdtvx.jpg

triplee07kor090701hdtvx.jpgtriplee07kor090701hdtvx.jpg

triplee07kor090701hdtvxh.jpgtriplee07kor090701hdtvxmim.jpg

triplee07kor090701hdtvxv.jpgtriplee07kor090701hdtvxn.jpg

He's so sweet!!!

"Whom you like doesn't matter to me...what's most important for you right now is skating.

I'll watch over/protect you."

triplee07kor090701hdtvxh.jpgtriplee07kor090701hdtvxj.jpg

triplee07kor090701hdtvxk.jpgtriplee07kor090701hdtvx.jpg

triplee07kor090701hdtvx.jpgtriplee07kor090701hdtvxd.jpg

Guest ripgal

He's so sweet!!!

"Whom you like doesn't matter to me...what's important for you right now is skating.

I'll watch over/protect you."

OMG, I love this line~~ He's immature and childish at times, but he knows what's important to Haru.

In a way he's kinda similar to Hyun Tae, but less aggressive and pushy.

I kinda feel bad for HT because he's really cute when he's with the guys. But when it comes to Su In, I just feel he's taking it too far.

OMG, I love this line~~ He's immature and childish at times, but he knows what's important to Haru.

In a way he's kinda similar to Hyun Tae, but less aggressive and pushy.

I kinda feel bad for HT because he's really cute when he's with the guys. But when it comes to Su In, I just feel he's taking it too far.

AW.....i hope this drama end faster so i could know the ending.... it's killing me

i totally agree with u ripgal , Hyun Tae so lovable when he's with his gangs n haru

i really lov this drama.poong ho such a cutie... i would like to see some jealousy from hwal when haru n poong ho gettin close hehe... wed & thursday.. sure going to be alot more looking forward to after this drama starts...

hows the rating hv it increase?

Archived