[drama 2009] Triple 트리플

Guest MWshin

Guest miyone

So judging from the interviews, these pairings are pretty much a done deal, right?

Hae-yoon = Sang-hee

Hyun-tae = Su-in (from Lee Hana's statement)

But who will end up with Hwal? He said "A direct loveline won’t happen," i assume that means Haru=Hwal is not gonna happen in the end. Of course, Haru can end up with anyone (ex, Poong-ho), but for Hwal? I don't think they will introduce a new character to pair with him. Any guesses?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MWshin

I know most of you are at sight of Hwal & Soo In.

But I guess the PD will not make it simple like that.

How it's interested if Hyun Tae can develop his relationship with Soo In!

By the way, I just don't want to see Hyun Tae get hurt or end up being alone. :tears:

triple06078.gif

omgxvp.jpg

blaming.jpg

cr: cyworld.com/shipper79

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO hyuntae and suin? I)F(I)(I

well... i guess it would be too typical if hwal and suin ended back together... life is not that simple... maybe in the end it is hwal who cannot forgive and forget

yay! just two more days! :]

Guest gracefulmoonie

Thanks MWShin for the Soo In-Hwal Pics....so cute.

Juju Bar-- yeah, i know it's not that simple...Hwal will probably waver towards Haru and Soo in will have some feelings for HT (eventually).

With the interview that Javabeans posted up, it seems that Hwal will not love Haru directly, but something is going on.

Go Triple Wednesdays and Thursdays <3

Guest love.peace.happiness.

Who thinks this line that LJJ talks about in the interview ,"Story-wise, I think it’s interesting to have a love that goes through its ups and downs and doesn’t end up together. " is referring to him and Su in and not Haru.

well, after having read the interview the question was toward his and Haru's character so we won't know until future episodes are air..but another way of looking at it is yes he can be hinting at his and Su In's relationship as well because i mean they have been through their downs and are working on their ups right now, but after all that they might not end up together as well..but Monday is almost over so just another 2 days!!!

Guest piano4112000

My thought when I read the interview was that when he said a direct loveline won't happen would mean that Haru would fall in love with him first but along the way he will also develop feelings for her. No way is Hwal going to be alone.

My understanding is that the PD might make a leap jump in time, having Haru a little older. I know they have to bring up the only 1 year living with the guy things sooner or later.

yea because in the interview LJJ said that Haru was still in high school and they needed to figure some things out first so that could possibly mean a time leap..i wouldn't mind if they had Haru's character a little older to be with Hwal, in fact i hope they do have a time leap because i would like Haru to grow and be successful in both love and professional career..i mean right now i think many people didn't like the idea of Haru and Hwal being together is because of their "siblings" relationship and the age difference and so on...

oh course Hwal isn't going to end up alone, he has to be with someone he's too cute to be all alone hehe ^_^...but i am excited to see how this story unfolds and the growth these characters will develope

Guest piano4112000

You know what irks me about this show is that Haru does not have a cell phone (lol). I guess the thought of Haru walking around at night without a cell phone bothers me. I hope one of the guys will see that and get her a cell phone (hopefully Hwal gets it for her) :)

Guest goodnessgracious

I am probably the only person who doesn't want Hwan and Haru to develop romantic feelings for each other. Poong Ho is just too adorable, I want him to get the girl.

there's an interesting article on dramabeans about the actor that plays Poong Ho..oh my gosh watching it with subs is so much better hehe..thanks With S2 for the subs..this thread has been quite lately i hope people haven't stopped watching this great drama..i know it's summer and there are tons of dramas out there to choose from but people should give this drama a try..people aren't watching probably due to the theme and story line...i guess something people haven't gotten used to? oh well, more of me ^_^

You know what irks me about this show is that Haru does not have a cell phone (lol). I guess the thought of Haru walking around at night without a cell phone bothers me. I hope one of the guys will see that and get her a cell phone (hopefully Hwal gets it for her) :)

right?? haven't her brothers notice that?? hahah someone will..it's really a drama rule that everyone has a cell phone or the guy will buy the girl a cell phone

Guest ripgal

Triple is just so FUN!! Love everything about it..

Tho I'm not so into Hwal and Haru developing a love-line... I still love their brother-sisterly bond. The preview of Ep 7 sort of showed Haru's uneasiness when she found out that Hwal's married, and that she's not very happy about it... but I hope the drama doesn't over-dramatise the whole thing and make Haru a pathetic person craving for love. Triple has been gearing towards a more relaxed and subtle approach all this while (typical of PD Lee's direction), and I don't the weird vibe between Hwal and Haru to sink into something really sad and/or depressing all of a sudden..

If anything, I'd like Haru focus on achieving her dreams and making the best out of her awkward relationship with her brother. She's such a cheerful bunny.. I don't want her to be like Eun Chan in CP when she found out that Han Sung was involved with Yoo Joo... I'd rather she put everything into skating, and maybe consider Poong Ho instead? He's just SOOOOOOO adorable... :P

Guest asadal

Triple is just so FUN!! Love everything about it..

Tho I'm not so into Hwal and Haru developing a love-line... I still love their brother-sisterly bond. The preview of Ep 7 sort of showed Haru's uneasiness when she found out that Hwal's married, and that she's not very happy about it... but I hope the drama doesn't over-dramatise the whole thing and make Haru a pathetic person craving for love. Triple has been gearing towards a more relaxed and subtle approach all this while (typical of PD Lee's direction), and I don't the weird vibe between Hwal and Haru to sink into something really sad and/or depressing all of a sudden..

If anything, I'd like Haru focus on achieving her dreams and making the best out of her awkward relationship with her brother. She's such a cheerful bunny.. I don't want her to be like Eun Chan in CP when she found out that Han Sung was involved with Yoo Joo... I'd rather she put everything into skating, and maybe consider Poong Ho instead? He's just SOOOOOOO adorable... :P

Well I really hope Hwal develops feelings for Haru. It's just cruel doing that to little innocent Haru (she dun nothin rong). And I'm dreading the day when Poongho becomes her safety cushion because I hate Poongho. Not dislike, but hate. Ever since he forced himself on Haru I've been haboring ill feelings towards him (but this is probably the fanboyism talking). And I understand that they wouldn't throw in Poongho and his wooing scenes just so that Haru can reject him. I have this unsettling feeling that they're going to be couples... GAAAAAAAAWWWWWDDD I hope I'm wrong.

Guest goodnessgracious

Well I really hope Hwal develops feelings for Haru. It's just cruel doing that to little innocent Haru (she dun nothin rong). And I'm dreading the day when Poongho becomes her safety cushion because I hate Poongho. Not dislike, but hate. Ever since he forced himself on Haru I've been haboring ill feelings towards him (but this is probably the fanboyism talking). And I understand that they wouldn't throw in Poongho and his wooing scenes just so that Haru can reject him. I have this unsettling feeling that they're going to be couples... GAAAAAAAAWWWWWDDD I hope I'm wrong.

Wow, I didn't know that someone could actually hate Poong Ho :rolleyes: . He is just too cute and his scenes make me laugh like crazy. The scene when he forced himself on Haru is probably one of the most adorable scenes in the history of K-drama :wub: .

well i didnt read all of the discussion here in detail, i am now at ep 4 and really surprised how most of the audience thinks or wants hwal end up with haru. IMO and from what i see although they are not related biologically they think of each other as siblings (well at first hwal dont want her but at the end they will have a true sister-brother relationship i think).

u know at first when i looked at the posters i also thought that hwal and haru end up together but think it will be a little awkward since the actress plays haru is very young, but this was before seeing the relationship they have in the script. and when i saw the guy casted for poong ho, i got the story..

but there are some points i want to share, hwal was very much against haru at first but his recovery for this objection lasted too short, dont u think? so why was that too 'strict'(at least for me) opposition in the first place?

and hwal's relationship with his ex wife and the future plot including his friend, my.... his life is very complicated, i say "poor hwal" all the time u know in the ep 2 he deals with his sister, his job and his ex wife , they all keep coming to him and i really dont want to be in his shoes.. (edit: most of the people including me calling Soo in as his ex wife but i dont think they are divorced but think that just living separated actually, u know her mother always asking her how come she didnt meet with with her son-in-law)

but the characters are very funny in their own way, both easygoing and serious from time to time, i dont know if i will be watching till the end but for now, at least watching the relationship haru and poong ho will be funny :) u know it's surprisig that she didnt get much affected by the kiss in ep3 :D

ohh jealously can really get to you .eat at your heart

Haru keep asking why did Hwal get marry like that ..and never told anyone i think she doesnt understand how can her obba marry someone ~just like that ..this HAru behaving like a woman jealous ..

and worse when Hwal introduce SI to the gang .~ .Haru was having such a hard time taking this ..and Hwal cant really understand why the sister is behaving so strangely ...oh classic scene .when Hwal was with SI in the car .and next to them is HT and Haru on the bike --;;;;;;; somehow i pity Hwal ..one is the friend and the other is the sister .--;

ohh this HT ..i dun think he gave up .even after everyone knows SI is HWal wife ...even HS .asked if he is okay ..knowing how this friend like SI ? ..........anyway he went to SI house ..and waited ..till Hwal and SI was back

before that the couple had already encountered a jealous Haru who refuse to take the car together with SI and Hwal --;;;...and now back home they had to face HT...lol i really thought Hwal was going to punch HT but end up they have a basketball match ..maybe SI is smarter then i give her credits for ..she didnt waste her voice trying to stop the two men .knowing the more you try to break it off ...the more aggressive they might become ..she left two bottle of water outside for the men // let them settle their battle

..i seroiusly dun understand HT~!..what is it with him really ? ..did he suffer from some history that make him so wanting to love who he wants ..i mean doesnt he get it SI need time to settle whatever is between Hwal and her first @@ ..he is making it so much difficult..

sigh ..this HARU .was at SI house .and saw a video tape of Hwal and SI from before ..during their happy times^ ..ah jealously ....finally she confessed to HWal ..that she like her obba very very much .and now her heart is hurting so..what is she going to do .? ..--;; ..and Hwal was taken back er .but i think he doesnt want to fully understand what she is saying but just back out from the room ..

and later for the competition ..Haru found CD of SI's which has that tune she is using for her competition .but actually i think it was something that SI had from before and it has Hwal voice in it .which has a line that totally make Haru so furiously jealous ...i love you choi soon in .

Haru break that CD into half ..--;; SI didnt know what really happen and asked HWal to get a copy to them .which he did

.( .and that is why ...Haru fall on the skating ring ..when she was performing .suddenly she looked at her coach and remember that tape she saw ..how her obba was so happy with SI ..and that i love you ..........and she lost her focus and fall ) .

Hwal was driving back and received HT call that Haru had lost her focus and fall .......

and that was the end

i dun know ..i think it might be a growing up stage for Haru ..hmm i still prefer to see Hwal with SI working out their difference or whatever misunderstanding ..as for this little girl .i think her heart is young and strong ..it will mend ...

Guest MWshin

Thanks shirley & semi-fly. As always, you are so fast.^^

Sorry to say that I don't like this episode. I feel sad for HR and HT. :tears:

Spoil?

28941174.jpg

cr: captured by Tukky@kyesanghome, big thanks!

Archived