[drama 2009] Triple 트리플

Guest MWshin

Guest sorini

thanks! .oh wow i wonder what make him change his mind~ to want to give their relationship another chance !

I think HT's hot pursuit might have something to do with it :D:D:D it's typical human nature I think ( it happens to me now and then)

Then, there's Hyun Tae...

Hyun Tae -> cute

Poong Ho -> cute

Poong Ho stalking Haru -> cute

Hyun Tae stalking Su In -> not cute ;)

In Ep 5 without sub , HT fully meets the definition of a " Stalker" :D:D:o Ok I agree with you it's not that cute but it's funny :D

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOOOOOOOOO!

wtheck... !! what are the writers ON?!! why are they making haru like hwal?! even if it's just a crush! it's so easy for her to say that! it took like 10 episodes for the girl from gaeuldonghwa to actually say it out loud and haru just says it so normally! okay. this drama just lost a couple of points for this. i can't believe they're using something so cliche just to make their relationship more commercial and likeable. their chemistry as bro and sis was good enough! JF)($)F($i0($09i

sorry for my rant. what a major downer. :[ now all the relationships are annoying. hyuntae just needs to get out of the picture already.. jo-kun (sorry if the name's wrong) is getting absolutely nowhere with sanghee = super annoying. now even poongho's chances are slim for haru. my only hope is wal.

sorry if my rant was so negative.

Guest hjkomo

keke~ .i feel happy seeing them together .does that make me a shipper.? ^^just something about the way Hwal looked at her ..it is so still full of feelings , i cant let it go like that . ..though if it really cant work out between them eventually . i feel i am okay with it too

i just want to see them work out their issues first .and i want to know what really happen before between Hwal and Soo in ..was it really a mis-understanding ? .

but i do suspect if it is really possible to go back to what they were before ? .. i just want to see more simle on Hwal ......if Soo in can still bring that into his life .more then heartache ?

Same here. As I'm watching, I find myself taking endless caps of Hwal. :P

I don't mind if Hwal and Su In don't end up together, either...because I'm sure the story will be carried out in a way that that would be what's best for both of them. Love, forgiveness, healing, growth.

But at this point, just as I don't see the Hwal/Haru coupling, I don't see the Hyun Tae/Su In coupling, either.

Hyun Tae's too immature to make a HT/SI ending believable.

Perhaps, he'll just watch her from afar...and realize he's not the right one for her. (or at least, finally get it into his head that your best friend's wife is off-limits :rolleyes:)

Can't stop taking caps of LJJ. :phew:

triplee05kor090624hdtvxj.jpgtriplee05kor090624hdtvx.jpg

triplee05kor090624hdtvx.jpgtriplee05kor090624hdtvxd.jpg

triplee05kor090624hdtvx.jpgtriplee05kor090624hdtvx.jpg

^ Adorable drunk Hwal.

triplee05kor090624hdtvxf.jpgtriplee05kor090624hdtvxp.jpg

triplee05kor090624hdtvxk.jpgtriplee05kor090624hdtvxy.jpg

triplee05kor090624hdtvxn.jpg:wub:

...unsure Hwal...

triplee05kor090624hdtvxr.jpgtriplee05kor090624hdtvxe.jpg

triplee05kor090624hdtvxffz.jpgtriplee05kor090624hdtvxdxx.jpg

triplee05kor090624hdtvxi.jpgtriplee05kor090624hdtvxh.jpg

triplee05kor090624hdtvxn.jpgtriplee05kor090624hdtvx.jpg

thanks! .oh wow i wonder what make him change his mind~ to want to give their relationship another chance !

Well, he never made a final decision in the first place...and he's still not sure what to do, but at least, he's no longer trying to push her out-of-sight, out-of-mind. It seems as though his anger has died down a bit, and he's moving to the next stage of dealing with it.

Haru probably had a small part to do with it. He's realizing that he can't live in an emotional vacuum, and trying to ignore your heart is useless.

Adorable singing Hae Yoon. :D

triplee05kor090624hdtvxv.jpgtriplee05kor090624hdtvxd.jpg

triplee05kor090624hdtvx.jpgtriplee05kor090624hdtvxc.jpg

Guest hjkomo

NOOOOOOOOOO!

wtheck... !! what are the writers ON?!! why are they making haru like hwal?! even if it's just a crush! it's so easy for her to say that! it took like 10 episodes for the girl from gaeuldonghwa to actually say it out loud and haru just says it so normally! okay. this drama just lost a couple of points for this. i can't believe they're using something so cliche just to make their relationship more commercial and likeable. their chemistry as bro and sis was good enough! JF)($)F($i0($09i

sorry for my rant. what a major downer. :[ now all the relationships are annoying. hyuntae just needs to get out of the picture already.. jo-kun (sorry if the name's wrong) is getting absolutely nowhere with sanghee = super annoying. now even poongho's chances are slim for haru. my only hope is wal.

sorry if my rant was so negative.

:lol:

sorry, your last sentence gave me a good laugh.

I still have confidence in the PD and writers. Don't worry. It would be completely out of character/style to go down the crazy route. Just think of it as a little spice to jazz things up. :P

hjkomo, Hwal's really a catch huh?

Or should I say, Lee Jung Jae?

Thanx for the caps btw :D

You're welcome. :)

Yeah, I wouldn't mind the sleeping Hwal/LJJ and Wal. :D

Oh, and this scene was too cute.

Bite him! :lol:

triplee05kor090624hdtvx.jpgtriplee05kor090624hdtvxy.jpg

Edit:

oops, forgot these!

triplee05kor090624hdtvxl.jpgtriplee05kor090624hdtvxw.jpg:wub:

Note to PD: more Hwal/Wal scenes, please! :D

Aw... the shipping has started already?!!! Well, in that case, here's my variation:

Hyun tae + Soon-in

Hwal + Sang Hee

Hae Yoon + Ha ru

Poong Ho + Ha ru's rival skater

HAHAHAHAHA ... these combinations will really give you something to think about. :o:rolleyes::P:lol:

Poong Ho is just too cute for words. I find his courtship to be really fun and funny. :D:)

For that matter, the entire cast is cute and adorable; especially the puppy. So, if "'cute and adorable" can determine ratings, this drama should win in a landslide. :)

In today's episode, I was afraid that Haru's father might get upset at her living with three guys and make her move home. Glad to see that didn't happen.

I also adore that attic room. It would be a sanctuary from the rest of the chaos, since it only has room for one person. :)

Guest ripgal

Oh, and this scene was too cute.

Bite him! :lol:

%7Boption%7Dtriplee05kor090624hdtvx.jpg%7Boption%7D%7Boption%7Dtriplee05kor090624hdtvxy.jpg%7Boption%7D

Edit:

oops, forgot these!

%7Boption%7Dtriplee05kor090624hdtvxl.jpg%7Boption%7D%7Boption%7Dtriplee05kor090624hdtvxw.jpg%7Boption%7D:wub:

Note to PD: more Hwal/Wal scenes, please! :D

OMG, those Wal/Wang scenes are just toooo cute... looks like Wal's trying to pry on Hwal's chores?

Haru's really lucky... she's got both! Hwal and Wal.

And when she's with both at the same time, I go green with envy..

Guest hjkomo

Aw... the shipping has started already?!!! Well, in that case, here's my variation:

Hyun tae + Soon-in

Hwal + Sang Hee

Hae Yoon + Ha ru

Poong Ho + Ha ru's rival skater

HAHAHAHAHA ... these combinations will really give you something to think about. :o:rolleyes::P:lol:

Poong Ho is just too cute for words. I find his courtship to be really fun and funny. :D:)

For that matter, the entire cast is cute and adorable; especially the puppy. So, if "'cute and adorable" can determine ratings, this drama should win in a landslide. :)

no, no, no!!! no shipping wars...we're here to discuss this drama in a friendly, mature, thoughtful manner. :P

nothing kills intelligent sharing of insight like nonsense from those who think they're watching something on the CW. ;)

Poong Ho -> ADORABLE!!!

triplee05kor090624hdtvx.jpgtriplee05kor090624hdtvxa.jpg

triplee05kor090624hdtvxe.jpgtriplee05kor090624hdtvxs.jpg

triplee05kor090624hdtvxs.jpgtriplee05kor090624hdtvxu.jpg

triplee05kor090624hdtvxw.jpgtriplee05kor090624hdtvxevq.jpg

triplee05kor090624hdtvxl.jpgtriplee05kor090624hdtvxc.jpg

triplee05kor090624hdtvxz.jpgtriplee05kor090624hdtvxh.jpg

triplee05kor090624hdtvxr.jpgtriplee05kor090624hdtvxi.jpg

triplee05kor090624hdtvxs.jpgtriplee05kor090624hdtvxx.jpg

Guest gracefulmoonie

keke~ .i feel happy seeing them together .does that make me a shipper.? ^^just something about the way Hwal looked at her ..it is so still full of feelings , i cant let it go like that . ..though if it really cant work out between them eventually . i feel i am okay with it too

i just want to see them work out their issues first .and i want to know what really happen before between Hwal and Soo in ..was it really a mis-understanding ? .

but i do suspect if it is really possible to go back to what they were before ? .. i just want to see more simle on Hwal ......if Soo in can still bring that into his life .more then heartache ?

Me too. I just want them to resolve their conflict. I am definitely a Hwal & Soo In shipper. :D I think that Hwal still has pretty strong feelings for Soo In, it's just that her betrayal over shadowed everything else. I am not really sure if they can go back to the way they were before. Just some thoughts--- on the ep. 6 preview-- it seems that Soo In was throwing a BD celebration for Hwal and they were just alone at her house, then she suddenly sees HT outside. So I don't know if the PD is going in the direction that Soo In wants to reconcile with Hwal, but will eventually fall for HT. don't know...does anyone have any opinion? it's just a gut feeling that I have seeing this ep and preview for ep.6

Same here. As I'm watching, I find myself taking endless caps of Hwal. :P

I don't mind if Hwal and Su In don't end up together, either...because I'm sure the story will be carried out in a way that that would be what's best for both of them. Love, forgiveness, healing, growth.

But at this point, just as I don't see the Hwal/Haru coupling, I don't see the Hyun Tae/Su In coupling, either.

Hyun Tae's too immature to make a HT/SI ending believable.

Perhaps, he'll just watch her from afar...and realize he's not the right one for her. (or at least, finally get it into his head that your best friend's wife is off-limits :rolleyes:)

Hwal is really cute. LJJ's stare is memerizing...swoon swoon.

I don't see the Hwal / Haru coupling either. It seems that Haru just has a girl crush on him. No one has threated her so well as he does.

HT and Soo In --- I am not sure. As I mentioned above-- I have a feeling that Soo In might eventually give in to HT. I don't know how HT will progress once Hwal and Soo are on good terms again.

hjkomo, Hwal's really a catch huh?

Or should I say, Lee Jung Jae?

I know...maybe Lee Jung Jae is just adorable. I loved him in Air City and Il Mare...didn't care much for Choi Ji woo.

i'm currently watching it, use all my bravery, without sub! hehehe. This is the 1st drama i ever watch without sub.

Thanks to Javabeans, she makes real quick and detailed summary.

Anyway, I also don't really like the idea the Hwal and Haru's pairing..and Joong Po is more prospective candidate for Haru!

he's so adorable~

I think HT's hot pursuit might have something to do with it :D:D:D it's typical human nature I think ( it happens to me now and then)

Haru probably had a small part to do with it. He's realizing that he can't live in an emotional vacuum, and trying to ignore your heart is useless.

lol...ya probably all have a small part to play in he..listening to his heart .....that love he cant set aside.

this was cute too but in a brother sister way .~.LJJ you should know your effect on women of all ages ..even little girl like this ....

1e05090624hdtvxvidhanava.jpg

1e05090624hdtvxvidhanav.jpg

1e05090624hdtvxvidhanavx.jpg

1e05090624hdtvxvidhanavu.jpg

1e05090624hdtvxvidhanavy.jpg

P

Adorable singing Hae Yoon. :D

i think HY is drunk on love hahahaa~

1e05090624hdtvxvidhanav.jpg

So I don't know if the PD is going in the direction that Soo In wants to reconcile with Hwal, but will eventually fall for HT. don't know...does anyone have any opinion? it's just a gut feeling that I have seeing this ep and preview for ep.6

yikes. i hate to see that happen!.i mean like going for both men ..just pick one .dun hurt the other one .hmm though i cannot really feel it why HT is so obessed with Soon-in .--;

i hope is more of that she feel disturbed for Hwal to see his good friend outside her house ..and getting the wrong idea .~....

ratings for esp 5

Nationwide TNS 9.3

AGB 8.3

Seoul : TNS 9.9

AGB 9.5

[2009-Jun-24] The rediscovery of the lovable woman Lee Ha-na of <Triple>

Source: MBC AMERICA

A Q&A with Lee Ha-na, the lucky gal who is loved by both Lee Jeong-jae and Yun Gye-sang in MBC's latest Wed-Thurs miniseries <Triple> (script by Lee Jeong-ah & Oh Su-jin, directed by Lee Yun-jeong).

- Su-in is still in love with Hwal, yet Hyeon-tae approaches her with genuine feelings. How do you feel about being loved by both men?

When I first read the script, I thought that since Su-in loves Hwal, she wouldn't be swayed by Hyeon-tae. But she is. I think it's because Yun Gye-sang's Hyeon-tae is such a warm person. After all, there's no set formula when it comes to love.

- You've managed to pull off the comic and humorous role in the past, but this time you give off a different aura, a more feminine feeling. Which persona is closer to the "real" Lee Ha-na?

Truth be told, Ji-ho of <Alone in Love> and Mary in <Merry Mary> epitomize the ideal I strive to be. They're such bright personalities that I felt I was becoming a brighter person by portraying them. But I'm not like that in real life. The role of Su-in is a more realistic and normal role and so is easier to portray. I'm most like her.

- How's the harmony among the actors?

Firstly, I'm having fun. The love story with Yun Gye-sang is refreshing and the relationship with Lee Jeong-jae is heartbreaking. Hyo-rin's character is without question lovable and upbeat. She has quite Western features and so can give off a proud aura, but in actuality she's sweet and works really hard.

- Any fun episodes to recount?

I had a scene with Yun Gye-sang on the roof. At first I thought it was really fun, but after shooting from noon to four in the afternoon, I felt like I was in a steam sauna. I was a little upset because I got really tanned, but when I saw clips of the scene, I felt good about the whole thing. Sort of like "It was worth it." Director Lee always has these unprecedented, refreshing ideas.

- How's working with the meticulous Director Lee Yun-jeong?

She's manyfolds more emotional than most women. There's something tender about her, but at the same time she has a quiet charisma. She instills trust in people, and that's why I'm doing my best and following her orders. She expects the unexpected from Su-in. If Su-in were just a normal woman, she'd be predictable and be easily disheartened in particular situations, but Director Lee expects differently from Su-in. She wants more "optimism."

- In your quest to firmly establish yourself as a talented actress, what role does Su-in of <Triple> play?

When I first began acting, I wasn't comfortable. Now I understand the importance of "acting while relaxed." That's when one's charms, hidden among normalcy, can come through naturally to the viewers. I'm even dressing the way I normally do. I want my Su-in to be the woman that female viewers can relate to.

Guest o-cha

omg the screencaps are absolutely adorable~~~ thanks guys!

Gaahh why are there not tnough time in a day for me to watch Triple right away? grrrr.........

*off to d/l epi 5*

Guest gracefulmoonie

[2009-Jun-24] The rediscovery of the lovable woman Lee Ha-na of <Triple>

Source: MBC AMERICA

A Q&A with Lee Ha-na, the lucky gal who is loved by both Lee Jeong-jae and Yun Gye-sang in MBC's latest Wed-Thurs miniseries <Triple> (script by Lee Jeong-ah & Oh Su-jin, directed by Lee Yun-jeong).

- Su-in is still in love with Hwal, yet Hyeon-tae approaches her with genuine feelings. How do you feel about being loved by both men?

When I first read the script, I thought that since Su-in loves Hwal, she wouldn't be swayed by Hyeon-tae. But she is. I think it's because Yun Gye-sang's Hyeon-tae is such a warm person. After all, there's no set formula when it comes to love.

thanks dramaluv3r101 for the article.

okay...does this prove that my prediction is right? SI will be swayed by HT later on? Hopefully, she will come back to Hwal. Anyways, I just finished reading Javabeans's recap of Ep. 5, and she posted a valid question: why does HT like SI, besides being smitten with her at first sight? Episode 5 was weird, HT is like stalking SI and all...a bit creepy. Hopefully, tomorrow there will be more Hwal-Soo In scenes, and we might be able to figure out why SI cheated on Hwal to begin with. I am soo ooooo obsessed with this drama...need to get away from this page for a while...hee hee...

ratings for esp 5

Nationwide TNS 9.3

AGB 8.3

Seoul : TNS 9.9

AGB 9.5

Woah, the rating is really increasing, i remember the first episode's rating was 4.6% only.

I hope it will pass 10%~ hehe.

The audiences in korea are starting to warm up to this drama.

cbanner-triple.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVENS SUBBING SQUAD

EPISODE 1 *Ental* ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translator: javabeans

Spot Translator: meju

Timer: julier

Editor/QC: Suz07

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

EPISODE 2 *Ental* ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS: