[drama 2009] Triple 트리플

Guest MWshin

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gracefulmoonie

esp 6 preview ...did i see wrongly but the guy playing basketball with soon in is .hwal ?

yeah...triple day......

okay...right on to business...that's right, shirley--it was Hwal that was playing basketball with Soo In. I had to watch the clip twice myself. Anyways I am happy that things are shaping up nicely btw them- but it seems that HT is still butting in and trying to hit on Soo In. I don't blame him, since Hwal and Soo In are not together anymore---so he has to grab his chance. May I ask, are you a Hwal and Soo In shipper? Thanks.

Guest futagoza

Thank you for the torrent link!!! i somehow become addicted with this drama :P

I think haru-hwal are cute,, i try to think of them as a couple but...

i really can't imagine it... lol :D

i don't even know how some of you guys could even envision a hwalharu couple.

physically, hwal looks old enough to be her father... mentally, they are miles apart. i don't think age is that important in love, but i believe that only holds when the partners are able to connect intellectually... erm, def not in hwalharu's case.

i can't wait to see ep5!

new pics from MBC

20090624180691.jpg

By sassygirl17, shot with NIKON D2X at 2009-06-24

200906241806912.jpg

200906241806913.jpg

200906241806914.jpg

200906241806915.jpg

200906241806916.jpg

2009062418061019.jpg

2009062418061018.jpg

20090624180610110.jpg

200906241807161.jpg

2009062418071612.jpg

I'm sure the ratings will increase after City Hall is over. Bcoz now city hall story is getting interesting so ppl been following from the start will hestitate to watch triple on the current timeslot. But i feel episode 3 and 4 are pretty boring for me. But i'm sure i will like it once i watch it with sub.

Guest love.peace.happiness.

YAY it's Wednesday!!! Triple is HERE..i'm dling episode 5 and i can't wait to watch it...thanks for the screen caps LUV, but having looked at he screen caps i wish that it was Hwal who woke up first and sees Haru sleeping next to him instead of the opposite..i think that would have been an emotional and real revelation for him, which wouldn't happen right away but somewhere down the line..haha hope you guys got what i was trying to say.. off to watch Triple =)

Guest hjkomo

but .well my heart still skip when Hwal appeared infront of Soon in house .i dun know what he really say but something abt divorce ? but it doesnt seem like bad news .from Soon in expression ..

He said he's not sure about getting divorced (meaning he wants to give their relationship a chance). :D

He wants to see her at the weekend and asked her to make some time for him.

and this sang hee is too funnie .is she like always naturally drunk hahaha ~ .Haru even try to imitate her .getting close to Hwal .the guys were all @@ at her ...

and the bts clip was hilarious. poor LSK and YKS getting unfairly blamed for MHR laughing.

ohhh my Mr voice sing today lollllllllllllll~~ i really love that attic room .

oh, mama :sweatingbullets:

Like JUJU bar, I just don't see the Hwal/Haru pairing as a feasible option...there's nothing romantic about their relationship, and PD Lee and the writers wouldn't be stupid enough to try to sell us on anything more than a teen girl's first crush.

Plus, Haru's about to find out about her coach and brother's relationship.

Then, there's Hyun Tae...

Hyun Tae -> cute

Poong Ho -> cute

Poong Ho stalking Haru -> cute

Hyun Tae stalking Su In -> not cute ;)

This is absolutely my most favorite k-drama right now! OMG I love everyone in the cast. They're all great actors/actresses and the plot is just amazing. Ahh...I can't wait every Wednesday and Thursday for an episode!

yeah...triple day......

okay...right on to business...that's right, shirley--it was Hwal that was playing basketball with Soo In. I had to watch the clip twice myself. Anyways I am happy that things are shaping up nicely btw them- but it seems that HT is still butting in and trying to hit on Soo In. I don't blame him, since Hwal and Soo In are not together anymore---so he has to grab his chance. May I ask, are you a Hwal and Soo In shipper? Thanks.

keke~ .i feel happy seeing them together .does that make me a shipper.? ^^just something about the way Hwal looked at her ..it is so still full of feelings , i cant let it go like that . ..though if it really cant work out between them eventually . i feel i am okay with it too

i just want to see them work out their issues first .and i want to know what really happen before between Hwal and Soo in ..was it really a mis-understanding ? .

but i do suspect if it is really possible to go back to what they were before ? .. i just want to see more simle on Hwal ......if Soo in can still bring that into his life .more then heartache ?

He said he's not sure about getting divorced (meaning he wants to give their relationship a chance). :D

He wants to see her at the weekend and asked her to make some time for him.

and the bts clip was hilarious. poor LSK and YKS getting unfairly blamed for MHR laughing.

thanks! .oh wow i wonder what make him change his mind~ to want to give their relationship another chance !

lol yaa the two guys are so screaming they are innocent !

Archived