Skip Beat Live Action Taiwan Upcoming Drama

Guest shinhaku

Guest sWeEteSt.eTeRNiiTy

hmm.. taiwanese always make dramas out of japanese mangas. lets see how this turns out...>__<

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gillie

^ i knowwww..and they always screw up the drama at the last episode..like hana kimi =___="

omggg..i love skip beat manga....i SERIOUSLY don't want them to screw this one up ..seriously...if they can't make the WHOLE drama good..PLEASE don't make it at all..It frustrates me how they always ruin many good mangas..

^ I agree with u. Hana Kimi was alright but the ending just screwed up totally. And to think tt there will be no sequel.>< I really hope tt they will do a good job with Skip Beat. It's one of my favourite mangas and I have got real high expectations. I really hope it doesn't turn out to be another Hana Kimi with a lame ending. = =

Guest itrayya

YA'LL KNOW JERRY YAN IS HANDSOME!

he's my favorite since i laid eyes on him!!!!

aaaaahhhhh!

cant wait to see the development.

thanks.

Guest noopie

Dun really like Jerry Yan..! Dun beat me guys! hahahaa Starting from Meteor Garden, I don't really like him...dun noe why also...So I hope Ariel wont pair with him......! Dun angry and beat me guys....

But if the story interesting, I will definitely support them! hehehehe

Guest Eddokun

would they please stop making drama adapted from manga?

with their lame acting and lame scripts?

lol well although i do agree on the first part second part somewhat? ^^;; (don't kill me please)

i really love skip beat manga and i do not think anyone can portray the characters in real life especially kyoko and ren so WHY WHY WHY do they even have to attempt it >< they are obviously trying to feed off the popularity of the manga and it annoys me to no end that they always do this -_- why can't manga stay a manga hell i would love an anime not LIVE ACTION ><...

^ i knowwww..and they always screw up the drama at the last episode..like hana kimi =___="

omggg..i love skip beat manga....i SERIOUSLY don't want them to screw this one up ..seriously...if they can't make the WHOLE drama good..PLEASE don't make it at all..It frustrates me how they always ruin many good mangas..

yes i totally agree!!! and i do not think there is a way to make it good... if they want to make a good drama why don't they make their own story seriously -_- gah i hate how they take a great manga and totally ruin it for me =(

i learned my lesson i will probably stay away from this one

Guest kawaiimomogirl

OMG i'm soo......not happy to be nicer. no offense but japan has way better actors so if anyone should do a live action of Skip Beat it should've been japan!! and i just can't see Ariel Lin or Jerry as Kyoko and Ren! o well at least they didn't pick Angela, Rainie, or Ella for the part cause i seriously can't see any of them play Kyoko! anyways i'll give it try and hopefully it will be good or at least not bad

Guest maytan00101

as far as i know the cast for this drama is not confirmed cause they want to do paper rose first...and from the news that i've read they are also considering Jerry to be with Ariel for paper rose...it's crazy cause until now nothing is confirmed whether for paper rose or skip beat...they're all in a chaos looking at schedules...i also read in director Winnie's chat transcript last April 27 that the production of Skip Beat has approached him (to direct) and also approached joe (though he didn't say if Joe was asked to play Ren or Sho, sorry i'm not so sure about the names) and Ariel (to play Kyoko)...he said that he has to think about it first cause he's thinking about not filming anymore manga adaptations but he said that when joe and Ariel comes back from Japan (that time they were promoting They Kiss Again in Japan) the 3 of them will sit down and discuss the possibilities...the other male they are oping to get is Jerry Yan and that is if he can not do paper rose with Ariel...

Guest ViEt_AnGeL

ok.... i really like skip beat n they better not screw this up haha but yeh... i don't really think Ariel Lin is fit for this role.. anyway.. just my opinion ^^

Guest moonie_heejunnie

i love the skip beat manga but at the same time i'm not really sure the taiwanese production can really pull the live action off>.<

i guess we'll have to wait and see but i really anticipate the confirmation of the cast and the preview of the drama.

Guest nzabanal

wow i´m sooooooo happy :w00t: wow wow !!!!! can´t wait :D

Ariel??? i don´t think it suit her. sorry, just personal oponion.

I beleived this are the remarks that makes ARIEL LIN an ARIEL LIN.. she accepts big challenges on her craft.. everyone do not know yet the real ARIEL LIN..she is a fighter and performs her craft well and study it well..

Let ARIEL do it and show her merits.. then we will talk again after she performed it....

Guest Eddokun

^um did you run something through a google translatE? O_o just a question

i don't think the poster meant ariel's acting skills or what not... its just her appearance and voice and etc does not fit the character kyoko. sure ariel can be a great actress but the fact remains that she is nothing at all like kyoko... because kyoko is embedded in our brain as the manga character with her fierce looks and what not... i think ariel looks way too round and nice? O_o because when they are trying to make a live action of something they should at least look for the characteristics and appearance of the character which ariel does not have -_-... looks matter when a manga is turned into live action ALOT >< we cannot get the characeter's feel without it... if someone totally different plays the role might as well not be a live action but a different drama

Guest innocentjt

I don't know if I should be excited or sad about this. D:

I really hope they don't screw up this adaptation because Skip Beat is one of my favourite mangas @____@;;;

Jerry Yan's alright, but I don't know about Ariel Lin. I guess we`ll see.. =X

EDIT: I'm pretty sure the name of the drama is gonna be called "Extravagant Challenge", not Paper Rose. That's a totally different drama though similar storyline. XD;;

Guest Missel

Lol, isn't it too early to be making a Live Action? I mean the manga isn't even done! I think it's going to be really hard to portray Kyoko, and Ren =\ (Ok, maybe not) I don't evn think that Ariel or Angela can really pull off a role like Kyoko. *Don't forget, Kyoko does have many faces*

But Yeah... other than that, I am very excited! xD

Guest about_me

I love the manga so much! And I've hoped to see it as a drama - and soon I will ^^

I don't have that much problems with the current cast-in-mind. It will be interesting to see how Ariel is going to perform Kyoko's different faces :-) Looking forward to it!

But if it's not even finished in Japan, I wonder how they want to let it end. Like some said before, the Hana Kimi ending was really disappointing, so I hope they won't screw up this one..

Archived