►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest mi-yu-mi

YAYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're gonna debut!!! OMGGG I am excited~!! They are gonna kick butts for sure, now only if YG promotes them properly ^_^ ...And doesn't push back their debut or something

PARK BOM <3333 She's my favorite in this group already, I would have preferred her as a solo artist actually but she is debutinggg (finally) so I don't mind that she's in the group~ ^_____^

CL - well we all know her amazing rapping skills :D I don't like the new song "What" but CL totally rocked her part in that song! And I liked her addition to BB's song... I love it~!

I love Gong Min Ji! I saw clips of her dancing on Youtube and being the dance freak that I am she became one of my idols already. Lol. But can't wait to see more of this girl!

And if Sandara is gonna be in it... I don't see anything wrong with it ^_^ And I agree she will add some variety to the group and her personality is adorable :) I miss her in Filipino movies though~

Woot! So... is GD still gonna produce their album? :D

But anyway, this group really has a lot of talent and potential~ Figthing!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest melo.breeze

OH MY GOD !

finally some news on the YG ladies !!

They're debut better be on February ! I don't think I can wait any longer !

And YG considering 4-5 members ... YG has 5 female trainees ? LOL !

And I'll really be glad if Sandara joins the group !

I think she'll be able to bring something fresh to the group,

but along with that, I'm so glad lady Park Bom is finally going to

officially debut ! She's waited so long ! GAH !

YG LADIES FIGHTING !!

Boo! I was hoping they'd debut sometime this year! They got pushed back from SUMMER geeeez! Anyways, I'm still glad they're debuting! I'm soooo excited for the world to get a taste of CL and her crazy skills!!

february?? waah so long ;___;

lol SWI.T .. ahh~ i remember them

it better be february! they better not spill their words so loosely

cant wait really! i love park bom's voice. i love cl's mad rapping skills. i havent seen alot of minji's vids but from what ive seen she's one hell of a dancer. ive only watched one sandara vid *not including gummy's mianhaeyo mv*, so dont know much about her yettt.

i cant wait to see them debut! february seems so far awaaay. ><

Guest babiiv214

did CL feature in A Good Man? does anyone know which bit?

yeah, she did feature in agood man, I think she sang along in the chorus part, at first they thought it was Gummy, since her voice is really similar to hers and then Bigbang said in a radio interview that it was CL, if you'd listen carefully you'll hear her voice, her singing voice is different from her rapping one. soo much power in her voice as well, geez this girl is really talented and Bigbang even said that they are a female Bigbang, when asked to describe them, which madde everyone a lot more excited for this group to debut! YG GIRLS Fighting!

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

interesting,why do they push the debut date to February next year?

well,its all about marketing strategy...

i wish there will be a fifth member,5 is better number than 4

i hope the girl group will bring some fresh music,i like girls singing soul,r&b

wow im kinda looking forward to this! and yes i hope the whole "female big bang" title will be rid of soon. its nicer to give them their own identity(:

park bom looooks prettty! hahahs. and wow that other girl. I WANNA BE GD'S FAVOURITE TOOO! *dances her butt off* lols XD

Guest picturesque

Yay! Sandar is in! YAYAYAYAY.

Not that I love her or smething... I like her.

she's a former star here in the Philippines... but I didn't quite like her o__O

but hopefully she will hit it big in korea! as well as to Minji, CL and Bom.

They're all very pretty! and i smiled when I saw the minji-sandara dorky pics haha

and the "da YG girls" rofl

best wishes to them! cant wait XP

OMG!!! sandara is in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, they should stop calling them 'female bigbang' cause you know... well.. you know..?

I. dont. know. LOL

I'm excited for their debut!

I wondr how Sandy can be in the kr industry? I hope she improved a lot!!

I like Minji maknae.. hehe...

Guest kpopjunkie13

so looking forward to this group

just hope they wont push back their debut date again

sandara and bom are getting older and they need to debut already

Archived