►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itszmaeee

Even amidst all those mushrooms popping up like crazy, UKiss never fails to amaze me with their fanboy-loyalness for 2NE1. They have got to be the only boy group I know that won't get tired of mentioning 2NE1/Sandara on any show. Love it!

Alexander and Kevin should be rewarded for being the most loyal fanboys of 2NE1 :lol:

---

The Etude CF is pure awesomeness. CheRa all over. I'm glad they have exposures like this before their comeback because I am getting impatient waiting for the DAY :lol:

The ladies are still looking gorgeous. I just hope that they're being well prepared for their comeback. They've been gone for quite a while and a lot of artists are coming back and asserting themselves. Seems like every week we're being bombarded by another debut.

great CL news from HIGH CUT Korea

In today’s High Cut feature article listing its choice of 100 Beauty & Fashion Icons. CL is listed as #1 Fashion Girl Group Idol Member. With the leading vote of 37.5%, followed by Sohee with 31.5%, and Ga-in with 25%

highcut.jpg

highcut2.jpg

original article

cr: clbaddestfemale.wordpress.com

Beautiful CL

111ufa.jpg

cr: violetxx@naver

adorable pouting CL

poutcl.gif

cr: as tagged + crazyxcami@sdk

My (poor) Bean Pole Caps

Boomie

i love her eyes

39972069.jpg

CL

i love her lips

46691599.jpg

Dara

Kiss Look

73988502.jpg

The Maknae Minjy

very toned

OH SEXY (dara tone)

25619937.jpg

87917922.jpg

Maknaes Bonding Pose

11102030.jpg

2NE1

110cn.jpg

Guest babysandy04

waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Oh My Tamtam!! I'm so late!!!!!!

shucks shucks!!!!

I hate my RL romance!! lmao!!

Mommy Sandara is super duper pretty!!!

I can't take my eyes off her!!!!!

I so freakin love her to death!!!

Etude pics of Mommy Sandy are to die for!!

kekekekkekekek

Vampire Idol indeed!!! waaaaaahhhhhhhhh

I LOVE YOU SANDARA PARK!!!!!!!!

and because I'm Sandara biased my eyes can only see my beautiful Goddess!!

Oh My Tamtam!!! Please make my baby as beautiful as Sandara Park.. no one but her..

her eyes, lips, nose, body, everything about her is perfect!!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mianhe! I'm a late spazzer.. kkekeke

haiiss.. okie, I'm okay now!

hahahahaahahhahhahahahahahahha

can't wait for their comeback!

2NE1 NOLJA!!!!

Guest blackjackVip

ooh this thread has been pretty slow huh?

i can't wait for their comeback and this thread will move as fast as lightning! lol

Guest NV4ever

posted yet?

2NE1 Bean Pole PHotoshoot MBN Coverage

Source: zombiepeople

Reuploaded by: crazyxcami@youtube & YGLadies.com

Bean Pole BTS

Credits to Clandestinepain on YT ^^

Many Kute moments of the real and fake magnaes ^^

plus Bom sneakily eating tat donut hahaha master hwang gonna catch her again :lol:

Guest Sonia.Shin

I am so happy people acknowledge our Leadah as a true fashionista~

she has the look and body that can rock any clothes~ =]

soon august is going to end~ and SEPTEMBER HERE WE COME! =D

posted?

[Rumors] A dog in 2NE1 comeback MV?

dsc0413ha3252.jpg

dsc0405ha3252.jpg

Apparently 2NE1 came to visit Henan Dog Training Center on the 18th…and said to have filmed there. This center is where Gaho currently staying. So… what do you think. What does this chap has to do with the MV?? any theories?

credit: ㅇ ㅆㅈㄷ@DC2ne1 & sieljjang @ SDK for translating.

Guest NV4ever

LOL... dogs?? tat's just random :lol: maybe they're there to film with gaho too?? hehehe

and the suspense continues~~

09092010 D-DAY!!!

Guest cristina0422

Dogs in the MV? Especially that big dog? Omo! I'm afraid for Dara's life. keke. Just kidding. But seriously I hope she already overcomes her phobia in dogs since she's surrounded by YG family's dogs - Gaho, Boss, Charlie, Macho and Choco.

2NE1 has a schedule today, right? 2010 World Leisure Congress and Tournaments in Chuncheon? They'll be performing as well as BEG, F(x), CN Blue, etc.

Anyway, good news to all BlackJacks!!! 2NE1's 2 biggest international forums YGL and YGS are UNITED. Oh yeah! International BLACKJACKS MOBILIZATION in time for 2NE1's COMEBACK.

currently rewatching 2ne1 TV season 1 & LOVING every moment of it.

When I finished watching the episode where the girls run along the river, I promptly changed and ran on the street towards the river near ME just because I was inspired hahaha (what up philadelphia!)

I miss these girls & am so excited for their comeback. Anyone know when 2ne1 TV season 2 starts? I know its been pushed back like a thousand times, so now I'm a bit confused :sweatingbullets: thx in advance!!

Guest Yigytugd

"2NE1 Forever" is a new remix collaboration album featuring remixes / mashups of all of 2NE1 songs (before 1st full album). Including solo, versions, and official tracks. Please support the girls as they release their 1st album 09.09.10. In the mean time listen to this album in its fullness on 09.03.10.

Guest tazanya

I am so happy people acknowledge our Leadah as a true fashionista~

she has the look and body that can rock any clothes~ =]

soon august is going to end~ and SEPTEMBER HERE WE COME! =D

Me too, so glad ppl are seeing her for the fierce daring fashion plate that she is.  Even in a wifebeater and jeans she looks so stylish.  Leader Love is Overflowing. :)

Dogs in the MV? Especially that big dog? Omo! I'm afraid for Dara's life. keke. Just kidding. But seriously I hope she already overcomes her phobia in dogs since she's surrounded by YG family's dogs - Gaho, Boss, Charlie, Macho and Choco.

2NE1 has a schedule today, right? 2010 World Leisure Congress and Tournaments in Chuncheon? They'll be performing as well as BEG, F(x), CN Blue, etc.

Anyway, good news to all BlackJacks!!! 2NE1's 2 biggest international forums YGL and YGS are UNITED. Oh yeah! International BLACKJACKS MOBILIZATION in time for 2NE1's COMEBACK.

YG and his mistery appearances, never gives time for fans to know grrgrrr.  anyway i am sure blackjacks will represent well.  Those dogs are huge, poor Darashi -- as a person who is also horrifically and dethly afraid of all pets but ESPECIALLY any type of dog, no matter how small, I think even the pics nearly made me faint.  I must pray that the dogs don't scare her too much.

Also, thanks for spreading the good news.  Thanks to the efforts of many, the fandom has really become unified in our single goal... support our girls all the way to the TOP!  2NE1 Worldwide Baby!!! 

"2NE1 Forever" is a new remix collaboration album featuring remixes / mashups of all of 2NE1 songs (before 1st full album). Including solo, versions, and official tracks. Please support the girls as they release their 1st album 09.09.10. In the mean time listen to this album in its fullness on 09.03.10.

This teaser is beyond awesome, be on the look out for my pm.. now that the merger has been announced, I can focus on plans for the this project.   Hmmm my fave would be the song with Bieber it is just so surprising how well it goes together.  Great Job.

Less than two weeks blackjacks...time move faster please.

Archived