Shim Ji Ho 심지호

Guest inez

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest barneyashley

He will suit this role to a T as he was so mysterious in Open City . He did not talk much but his eyes were so intense and his fighting is very good , too . Just can't wait for this movie to come out . If they gave him the role as the dark horse , can you imagine how dark and bad he can be ? This is the most talked about movie of this year ... Patiently waiting .....

I love him in Open City!! I'm quiet satisfy with all the scene he was on. The long hair that cover one eye and his looks is just cool in a realistic way. No over done

He will suit this role to a T as he was so mysterious in Open City . He did not talk much but his eyes were so intense and his fighting is very good , too . Just can't wait for this movie to come out . If they gave him the role as the dark horse , can you imagine how dark and bad he can be ? This is the most talked about movie of this year ... Patiently waiting .....

yep!..you're right..i watched Open City coz i think JiHo's superhot! :rolleyes:

8_shinuijea.jpg

i'd love to let my fingers go thru' his hair...

hey you're welcome barneyashley..good to have a fellow JiHo fan too!

i also think he looks right out from some manga comic in that pic!..he's so cool in Open City..

i can imagine how he'll be looking in the Josean robe in the new movie.. :rolleyes:

some candids, they're my favourites!

jiho01.jpg

jiho02.jpg

img_257_7709_0.jpg

source: Yahoo Korea

• 2 weeks later...
Guest valley girl

his hair is getting too long..still he's cool B)

good to see him at Sang Woo's wedding..yummy man!!

his hair getting too long since he is shooting for frozen flower now, it's a historical movie so his hair has to be long and he has to be skinny but has abs.

he is the most seen Ssanghwa Store a.ka Frozen Flower Cast. where are others.. ?? i hope Ssanghwa Store will be finished soon

Watching him in Rules of Love but didn't pay too much attention to him 'coz I was more into Kim Min-jong character

Looking at his pics here....does he resemble Clay Aiken in some ways ?

Watching him in Rules of Love but didn't pay too much attention to him 'coz I was more into Kim Min-jong character

Looking at his pics here....does he resemble Clay Aiken in some ways ?

i didn't watch Rules of Love but i like him in the (infamous) 'Green Chair' and 'Open City'.. :P ..and so anticipating 'Frozen Flower'..!!

i think JiHo's a little more sexier than Clay Aiken.. :D ..

Guest valley girl

yeah maybe he is the Second line role after JJM,JIS and SJH,

he potrayed as JIS attendant ,, i really wanna see Frozen Flower there are so many Handsome + have "abs" actor.. hahhaha

insung, im joo hwan all cast were trained for 6 month until they has abs..

Wondering .. JIs as Captain.. the Attendant shim ji ho, im joo hwan, trAx member..

all of them "pretty boy", 184 minimum height + has abs man hahahahahha..

• 2 months later...
Guest valley girl

JO IN SEONG vs SHIM JI HO

0000094507_001.jpg

Jo In-Seong may seem perfect in any movie. But Here He Comes, Shim Ji-ho, who was the cold blooded robber in "Open City". The two will be rivaling character in the new movie "Ssanghwajeom". Jo and Shim are two actors who have risen to popularity through the drama "School".

Jo and Shim are the young royal guards to the Koryo king (Joo Jin-mo) as Hong-lim and Seung-ji.

Hong-lim is the friendly one who is respected by his subordinates while Seung-ki is the cold and goal oriented one who does his job well but is always overshadowed by Hong-lim. This type of character personality is similar in their old drama together. It will be a comeback to the two stars showing off their best acting character!

The film will be released on the 30th!

Let's watch these two hot stars fighting battles and rivaling each other in character!

Source : cynews.cyworld.com/Se... ( Korean )

cred hancinema.net

anyway both Won best new Actor in KBS due School Series~ off course

Tomorrow HyunDai Red Carpet!!!

Archived