Him International Music Inc.

Guest poisonlady

Guest poisonlady

Hello...!

Just want to know if somebody know the MAILING ADDRESS of HIM Internation Music Inc.

I checked their website but I don't understand even a single character... the website is chinese...

This is a taiwan record label...

If you know the MAILING ADDRESS, pls post it...

thank you...

Guest Mi_chan

Mi_chan wants to know too!!!!!! T_T I'm so more into Taiwan then Korea. It's not like I want to be in SM, my main company I want to go into is HiM Entertainment.. -_- yet i audition for SM, yet they haven't sent me a single reply... -_- at least reply me with a rejection email... T_T anyway back on topic....

HiM Entertainment is the one with S.H.E, and Fahrenheit right? I heard they are having a link one with WOW entertainment... something like that. Maybe you should try looking at WOW Entertainment website. ... oh wait.. your jsut like me.. XD dont' know chinese.... -__-...

nvm.. i'm jsut wasting forum space then.... >.>

Guest 5imply_5wt

ADDRESS

地址:104 台北市建國北路二段 135 號 15 樓 

TELEPHONE NUMBER

連絡電話:(02) 2512-1919

sorry don't know how to translate into english... i think you if send it demo or sumthing you can just write chinese on the letter

Guest Mi_chan

XD thanks...

but my computer is just like me, can't read chinese .. -_- i need to install it. but when i send in the demo do i need to put the telephone number in it as well? or just this part

Guest 5imply_5wt

just 地址:104 台北市建國北路二段 135 號 15 樓 you can print screen it and then print it out and paste it on your mail

Guest Mi_chan

thanks XD~ your the best!

But ... O.O does the song have to be chinese... O.O I can't speak chinese.. -_- i think my chances are lower then SM...

Guest poisonlady

Thank you very much... for the information...

Anyway... where did you get the info... and also, are you sure this is the right mailing address...?

if someone can translate it in english.. pls. do so...

I will really appreciate it...

I don't really have plan to audition in this company and i don't think they hold any audition... almost all of their artist were discovered in a contest and didn't actually audition... I just have to mail something to them...

Guest 5imply_5wt

i got it from their main website. it's an address not mailing address since it doesn't have a postal code or anything.. i dunno where you can find that.. but mostly for big companies they don't accept unsolicited mail.. which mean you have to have an agent sending them demos or else they throw it in the trash or return it to you

also for china/ taiwan.. not everyone can read english so if you write the address in english.. it'll definitely get lost

Guest Mi_chan

O.o how the heck am i suppose to send in a demo? -_- nvm then, it's so hard getting into china/taiwan entertainment. Cuz it's not like they'll give ya a mailing address... huh? but if it's an address how are u suppose to mail it? O.O.. there's no postcode?

Guest poisonlady

hahaha... that's ok... I don't have any plans of sending a demo or what.. i'm not auditioning anyway...

since they have a telephone #... I'll just call them...

ahahaha... it's their problem if they understand me or not....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest poisonlady

ahahahaha....

I called HIM International Music...

and hell!!!! guess what happens...

an operator speaking in Mandarin answered..>!

I can't understand a single word..!!! ahaha

Well, i don't have any reason to call anyway... just trying...

Guest xlxlizzaxlx

how do you make international calls?

I could call for you if you want =]

just tell me what questions you want to ask

i'm interested in learning more about these stuff too

I just want to ask them about how they except auditions and stuff from overseas

LOL i dunno if this works .. but that's how people in my country dial international calls

first u gotta dial 00 or + .. then the country code, the area code and the phone number ..

from above, i think the telephone number given is (02) 2512-1919 ?

so u juz dial ---> 00 or + ... 886 (taiwan country code) ... 2 (area code minus the 0 since calling from overseas) ... 2512-1919 (phone number)

so it should b --> 00 886 2 2512 1919 / +886 2 2512 1919

^^ good luck trying =X .. if u get a reply, tell us too .. ga ga~ i'm curious as well =X

EDIT:

*rawrr*!! sorry i made a mistake, when making internaltional call u dun need to dial the 0 at areacode ... i've made corrections on the number

• 1 month later...
Guest whitebutterflie

FINALLY!

a freaking entertainment company for taiwan.

i've been trying to find some of them for so long.

does anyone know if they have a site?

Guest Kiwi Blush

Um...I'll translate this for you but you need to use the original mailing address...

ADDRESS

TELEPHONE NUMBER

連絡電話:(02) 2512-1919

Address: 104 Taipei (something, it's a name) Road #135 15th Flr.

Connected phone #: (02) 2512-1919

It is too hard to get in HIM...urgh...>.>:;

• 4 years later...
Guest ibgdrgn0818

Uh, i just called that phone number and no one picked up. (im taiwanese xDDD so i understand what they say) and the thing is that that lady speaks right? shes just 'trying to find someone to pick up the call'. its not actually a real person saying it. just a recording. so...

• 2 years later...
Guest Mint Chompunuth

Hey I found this address in English. And from what I have read it is the same one in Chinese but just written in English. Hopefully its helpful.

The address is: c/o HIM International Music 15 Floor 135, Sec 2. Jianguo North Rd. Jungshan Chiu, Teipei  104  Taiwan  

Also, anyone knows if I could send the actor a letter or gift to them? I mean if I send to the address, would he receive it? 

Thank you in advance! 

Archived