Victoria Beckham

Guest priya_rach

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilxsh0rtaii

am i the only person who finds her incredibly unattractive? she's WAY too skinny and looks like a cooked turkey...yuck.

• 8 years later...

Victoria Beckham creates, models T-shirt to support World AIDS Day
Victoria Beckham has designed a limited edition T-shirt in support of World AIDS Day 2014.
The lauded fashion designer and UNAIDS International Goodwill Ambassador also modeled the white T-shirt, which features the red ribbon logo on the chest.
Victoria Beckham has created this limited edition T-shirt in support of World AIDS Day 2014. The T-shirt, featuring a screen printed World AIDS Day ribbon logo, will be sold at the Victoria Beckham Dover Street Store in London as well as online at victoriabeckham.com.

It will be available to buy at the new Victoria Beckham Dover Street Store in the capital, or online at victoriabeckham.com. 
All the proceeds from the T-shirt - priced at £90 - will go to the Joint United Nations Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) to support their efforts in attempting to end the AIDS epidemic by 2030. 
In a statement about her creation, the star said: "My personal commitment to raise awareness and resources to end the AIDS epidemic is one that is shared by my brand and we wanted to mark World AIDS Day with an initiative that my customers could also participate in."Victoria Beckham has created this limited edition T-shirt in support of World AIDS Day 2014. The T-shirt, featuring a screen printed World AIDS Day ribbon logo, will be sold at the Victoria Beckham Dover Street Store in London as well as online at victoriabeckham.com.

Executive Director of UNAIDS Michael Sidibé added: "I am so pleased that Victoria is choosing to mark World AIDS Day 2014 with this excellent initiative bringing together the worlds of fashion and activism."
Victoria proudly accepted her Goodwill role in September, and speaking at a press conference at the time, she enthused: "This is the beginning of an important journey for me. As a woman and a mother I have a responsibility to support other women.
"I am proud and honored to be working with UNAIDS in this new role to help raise resources and awareness to support and empower women and children affected by HIV."
Last night Victoria joined husband David Beckham at the annual 60th Evening Standard Theatre Awards in London.
The Victoria Beckham Jeans white T-shirt will be available to purchase from today, December 1, until December 31. All T-shirts come with a small red World AIDS Day ribbon, which is also on sale separately for £1 at Victoria's store.
Source

• 1 month later...

Archived