[movie 2000] Il Mare 시월애 (時越愛)

soymilk

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totally love this movie. Even if it was a bit slow-paced, never did my attention waiver for one moment. Definitely a romantic classic. What's more amazing is JJH's capabilities as an actress.....I don't think there's a role more opposite from her role in MSG than this role. And yet she played both to perfection. Interesting plot, cinematography, acting, and OST.

They look great in those pictures.

i love this movie. i was really confused when i first started watching it, but it all came together in the end. i think they make such a good couple.

defintely one of my favorite movies. i liked the slow pace...so sad that the house wasnt a real house. i wanted to go visit but i saw in some clip that is has already been torn down or something.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kimutaku

The cinematography was AMAZING, it made me fell in love with this movie. i like this better thatn my sassy girl, i think im the only person who dont "get" my sassy girl.

il mare, xcellent and highly recommended.

Guest Da Xing Di

i really love this movie as well, such a deep, calm and nice movie...i'm so happy that i watched it because i wasn't sure whether to watch it or not cause i got many different reviews before...btu it worthed it for sure, such a great movie...

Heard that Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves will star in the American version of Il Mare. Wonder if the pairing will work like the original! I really love the original movie... wish the ending was longer though.

Archived