Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MisaPWNs

Which Korean actors and actresses have done nude scenes?

I recently watched the movie Sex is Zero and saw some of my favorite korean actresses wearing see through clothing. Has anyone else spotted any korean actors or actresses nude in movies?

the two main characters in that movie "rules of dating.." i forgot the girl's name..kang smthing? she was in welcome to dongmakgol too..i wasnt expecting to see nude scenes in that movie so i was shocked :ph34r:

and um..the guy in the summer part of the movie spring, summer, fall, winter and spring..dunno his name either..but yeah...

:D :D:D:D:D:D

Just look at every single korean movie box, any movie that has 18 rating will have a nude scene or a korean actor nude.

Kim Rae Won, Bae Doo Na --Cherry Blossoms. KRW show his bare back, BDN show her top front.

Jeon Do Yeon

Joo Jin Mo, the guy in Fashion 70s

Shim ?????, the girl in What Happened At Bali living with Ha Ji Won.

Kim Sung Joo

Lee Byung Hyun

Bae Yoon Jun

Cha Tae Hyun, he done it in Sassy Girl

omg..hy u would wanna know if korean actors/actresses do nude scenes? :blink::wacko:

:lol: , gd question ~~ B)

probably the question was asked out of curiosity cus it's the 1st time the thread starter saw a nude scene in a Korean movie ~

^ her name is Kang Hye Jeong, same as you, wasn't expecting nude scenes LOL they were completely naked and I was kinda like :0 lol

^ I think before Rules of Dating - Kang Hye Jeong was nude for Old Boy...and with Choi Minshik O_o..... (old boy was such an ugh movie...)

Jo Seungwoo was nude too in Chunhyang...

Kim Sung Soo in the Sweet Sex something. :unsure: Pretty degrading to know but true.

Sweet Sex & Love. Totally shocked me! Very different from his image in Full House. Plus Kim Rae Won & Bae Doona in Plum Blossoms. another one is summertime --- the guy from 18 vs. 29 was there.

Can't remember though if Lee Byung Hun showed his backside for addicted...

honestly, did not know they had nude scenes there although... with sweet sex and love --- should have figured it out basing on the title, like... duh! :wacko:

Can't remember though if Lee Byung Hun showed his backside for addicted...

No, he didn't show enough and Lee Mi Yeon (though she was in the nude) was never exposed in Addicted. BYJ & JDY showed more in Untold Scandal.

Sweet Sex and Love, Plum Blossoms and the likes... doesn't just have nude scenes. They were more than that. :wacko:

Did Choi Ji Woo & Lee Byung Hun did a bed scene in Everybody Has Secrets?! I haven't watched it yet hehe!!

Even though they did a bed scene, there is nothing exposed, the story is sweet and the R rating only for the dialoges which has more than two meanings :D

Even though they did a bed scene, there is nothing exposed, the story is sweet and the R rating only for the dialoges which has more than two meanings :D

ah okei..thanks for answering my query..i saw the trailer months ago on cable TV..it's a sex-comedy movie!!

la belle-oh ji oh (was totally shocked!)

Plum Bloosom-kim rae won (erhm, gave me....? ), coz i was used to him as wholesome from My little bride.

Summertime-that guy from bad couple