Lg Ice Cream Phone Looks Delicious :p

KTHubbybunch

Guest MineralWater

My friend is heading to korea and I was thinking about having her buy it for me there, but I have one question. If she buys it in Korea, is it already unlocked and if not, are there providers in the U.S. that can unlock it?

Whatever phone you get FROM Korea, will most likely not be the GSM version of this phone, and will be for Korea's CDMA networks. Even if the CDMA phone is "unlocked", fat chance on getting your carrier to register it for use in their networks.

You need LG KF350 (for GSM networks) model, not the LG LH5000 (for Korea) model.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bittersweet ♥

Whatever phone you get FROM Korea, will most likely not be the GSM version of this phone, and will be for Korea's CDMA networks. Even if the CDMA phone is "unlocked", fat chance on getting your carrier to register it for use in their networks.

You need LG KF350 (for GSM networks) model, not the LG LH5000 (for Korea) model.

ahhh! i see. thanks! :)

Guest thatschic

Today, I went to the supermarket with my ma

and there this phone place there and I was glancing around

I saw the LG Ice Cream it's so pretty outside lmfao

I'm not sure if I want one though... does this have like wifi or some sort?!

PLEASE HELP!

Ok just wondered if any of you have this phone in pink Lg Ice Cream, who is interested in selling it for a price lower than 100$? Please PM me^^ And BTW, "when" will the Ice Cream 2 comes out with an unlocked version?? Like late this year or what?

Does anyone know a site I can get another battery from? Beside ebay that is reliable?

Or does anyone have an extra battery they are willing to sell? ><" I think I overheated my battery,

since every time I charge it, it keeps saying the battery is full but it isn't =[

Guest vietlord

Does anyone know a site I can get another battery from? Beside ebay that is reliable?

Or does anyone have an extra battery they are willing to sell? ><" I think I overheated my battery,

since every time I charge it, it keeps saying the battery is full but it isn't =[

just get it on eBay.

It's reliable if you get it from someone with high and positive fb.

and it's only about $7.

Guest cleeyj

you can send picture messages.. rite

cuz i have the t-mobile plan unlimited text and pic mess..

but it says that i cant send pics...

Guest Clouds~*

i just got the phone but i can't change my language to korean

an error message comes up saying there is a conflict with language and search

can anyone help me with this problem?

Hi there, I'm wondering about this problem too.

Any malaysian using this phone now? Can it change to korean language and type in korean?

I really feel like getting one

the blue one seems attractive to me

Its so sleek and pretty! ^^ Do want~

Its actually not that sleek and it looks WAY BETTER IN PICTURES then when you have it in person - or atleast it won't look so yummy after a couple of days.

The phone can type in korean and can be set in the korean language. I'm not korean so I don't know if the whole texting in korean is decent or if its missing any symbols, but it should be fine?

My mom told me that if you only charge your phone once the battery is died, then there is a good chance the battery will last longer and actually holds the amount of battery life its suppose to have. So people, only charge your phone when it needs to be charge! Don't overfeed it when its already full!

Guest xxbearbear

you can send picture messages.. rite

cuz i have the t-mobile plan unlimited text and pic mess..

but it says that i cant send pics...

You have to change the settings first (:

http://tmobileuspublic.wdsglobal.com/

Use that link to send it to your phone and follow the instructions :D

so yeah taht should work ^___^ hehe. I had to do that too xD

but it works now yup (:

Guest moonyah

hellooooo

i have the lg ice cream in white: ) simple and gorgeousss

love the LED wallpaper i writ emy nick name on it hehe

anyways i was wondering

i didn't plug my usb in i jsut used bluetooth to transfer pictures and what not

but does anyone know how to delete the default images ?

i try but there's no delete option

please and thankyou:)

btw which micro sd is there? i tried puttin my sony in but it doesn't work.

oh yeah in teh kim tae hee commerical, she uses self cam and i seee a little small square when i flip my phone is that the camera? ther's no option to use it tho:S

just get it on eBay.

It's reliable if you get it from someone with high and positive fb.

and it's only about $7.

I think I found someone to buy me some from HK haha.

Anyways, surprisingly my phone is working again, it's charging normally after i turned it off and took out the battery for one day.

Guest dudeilovefood

okay, so in korea the lg company makes names like lg ice cream but in america it goes all LG LX290...??

Archived